Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Fazer 1000/FZ1 corner

AIS caps

(1/1)

justy1:
finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont know whats wrong with ya login register bit but its taken me an "hour" to get it sorted. was registered but every time i tried to login it wouldnt let me! 

right, previous user name was justy1000 & was in the middle of making some AIS caps up.

cut along story short, what turned out to be just making the 4 caps has turned into making up a complete kit. thats the 4 main caps & the 2 airbox caps.

cant seem to post pics so to make it easier for me jump on over to the fazer 1000 forum & have a look at the tech & mod sec under " prototype AIS caps" to get an idea of what theyre like.

just 1 draw back, i will be making a limited number (try to make as many as i can) as im due for an op on thursday which will take me out of action for at least 2 months.

i will be posting them in the for sale section on the fazer 1000 forum (so keep an eye out) to make it easier for me to manage & i dont miss anyone out due to watching 2 forums.....

nickodemon:
Hi, Pm sent.

cable tie:
Ayup justy, pm sent via the fazer 1000 forum.

Dave

characticus:
Justy - PM sent from here. Ta.

JKay:
AIS caps and kit arrived today and they are very well engineered(Thanks Justy) and they look so good i'm wishing winter would come quicker so I can get the fazer off the road and fit these and sort out me bleedin; exup valve bolts(stainless bolts from the foccers at the BMF Tailend

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version