Date: 26-04-24  Time: 14:39 pm

Author Topic: new on here  (Read 1357 times)

mw fazerthouman

• Cager in Training
  • looking for fellow progressive riding pals
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - triumph street triple 675
    • View Profile
new on here
« on: 10 September 2012, 05:11:39 pm »
hi, i'm mark in maidenhead berkshire, dont that that put you off lol. I am on my 4th fzs 1000, and they always make me smile, i did 65k on my 1st in just over 3 years a black one, the 2nd i did over 35k until some nice lady car driver put me in hospital for 6 wks by so kindly doin a U-turn right in front of me whilst doin approx 50mph, and as luck would have it, i had a grey one about a year before Another kind lady on her fone run me off the rd 3 weeks ago, writing that one off too !, Yes really & to top that off, she kindly left me in the rd & did a runner with my back to her. Only did 8k in the year sadly.
so i am now the proud owner of a FZS 1000 in yellow, which her old owner put me in touch with you on here.
I ride solo & 2 up, do regular rides, do good long rides out, when car drivers allow & look forward to many more, i am a progressive rider, but good most of time lol.
I would be happy to hook up with like wise solo or couple 2 up's for social events etc, we both are non smokers too.
Look forward to hearing from you fazer lovers soon. mark & mandy, yes really
enjoy riding with like minded riders, going to events race's etc. mob no 07412551559.Dmarky

manuel32

• Club Racer
  • Do it yourself!
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: new on here
« Reply #1 on: 10 September 2012, 05:22:17 pm »
Hello,welcome,

if you think any of us are going to ride with you,,no way, :eek

You seem to attract disaster :lol
I know its only the internet but they are real people ! ain't they?

Lazarus

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10 September 2012, 05:29:13 pm »
ello m8 - certainly working your way through the rainbow!!!
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride!"

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 September 2012, 06:44:13 am »
try and stay on this one ;) .............not far from you in high wycombe but not keen on falling off  :rolleyes :rolleyes
One, is never going to be enough.....

Grandma

• Club Racer
  • What it says on the tin
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 September 2012, 01:49:58 pm »
hi, i'm mark in maidenhead berkshire, dont that that put you off lol. I am on my 4th fzs 1000, and they always make me smile, i did 65k on my 1st in just over 3 years a black one, the 2nd i did over 35k until some nice lady car driver put me in hospital for 6 wks by so kindly doin a U-turn right in front of me whilst doin approx 50mph, and as luck would have it, i had a grey one about a year before Another kind lady on her fone run me off the rd 3 weeks ago, writing that one off too !, Yes really & to top that off, she kindly left me in the rd & did a runner with my back to her. Only did 8k in the year sadly.
so i am now the proud owner of a FZS 1000 in yellow, which her old owner put me in touch with you on here.
I ride solo & 2 up, do regular rides, do good long rides out, when car drivers allow & look forward to many more, i am a progressive rider, but good most of time lol.
I would be happy to hook up with like wise solo or couple 2 up's for social events etc, we both are non smokers too.
Look forward to hearing from you fazer lovers soon. mark & mandy, yes really

Welcome, it's all down to the law of averages, when you do that sort of mileage, sadly it's bound to happen, as other road users are generally crap!
[/size][/color]I've been lucky enough to ride bikes since I left school and seen a lot of changes but overall, the roads in the South East are too congested with drivers who don't have the slighted interest in driving safely or have any consideration for other road users, and bikers appear to be the bottom of the pile.[/font]
[/color][/size]However, don't let that put you off, the [/color][/size]advantages[/color][/size] far outweigh the disadvantages, so enjoy[/color] :D
Age is a question of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
If I had a brain I would be dangerous