Date: 28-03-24  Time: 11:49 am

Author Topic: Jihad Brides return to U.K!  (Read 21445 times)

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
Re: Jihad Brides return to U.K!
« Reply #25 on: 17 February 2019, 05:43:22 pm »
Its all sorted out, VNA thinks she is just a victim of the British Empire
That's not what I said.
In fact as I have said I am in total agreement, in respect of Shamima Begum,  with extreme right wing, and general foc-u BREXITEERS hero, Tory Jacob Rees Mogg. :eek
Come on VNA , put your money where your mouth is.
So, instead of trying to tell everybody what you think my opinion is Slappy, why don’t you, in your infinite wisdom and with your worldly wise knowledge tell us what you think the solution to the problem is.

How about it?

Its simple , a total worldwide ban on any kind of religious or political ideology, they are both just tools used by power seeking arseholes to control people.  Maybe then people like you will shut the foc up  lecturing other people and insulting thrm by calling  racist, xenophobic and fascist just becausevtheybhold a different view to you.

"Yup sure it's OK to spout racist xenophobic Daily Mail pish.[/size]And indivduals can post facist material without complaint."
Your words I believe.

As for being worldly wise , I have worked in South Africa, Nigeria, Malaysia and the US and I can tell you that just about everyone in all those different countries that I worked with dislike religion and political arseholes spouting shite.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 17 February 2019, 06:15:28 pm »
May is just hoping that this 'fuss' steals the headlines for another 6 weeks......  and you're all falling for it  :rolleyes
What doesn't seem to have bothered people quite so much is the recent forced deportation of more of the Windrush generation (some who have lived here since the age of 4) because they've committed 'serious' offences such as dangerous driving.
But of course you can choose your own outrage....

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 17 February 2019, 07:04:01 pm »
May is just hoping that this 'fuss' steals the headlines for another 6 weeks......  and you're all falling for it  :rolleyes
What doesn't seem to have bothered people quite so much is the recent forced deportation of more of the Windrush generation (some who have lived here since the age of 4) because they've committed 'serious' offences such as dangerous driving.
But of course you can choose your own outrage....
Don't forget rape or serious assault and dangerous isn't just eating an apple at the traffic lights. IMO anyone convicted should be sent home BEFORE they spend time in HMP. Dont try and link in windrush as I don't think any of them fit into that category.   
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 17 February 2019, 07:08:32 pm »
recent forced deportation of more of the Windrush generation (some who have lived here since the age of 4) because they've committed 'serious' offences such as dangerous driving.

I googled it -Here you go.
 Officials provided a breakdown of crimes committed by the offenders on Wednesday that said one person on the flight had been convicted of murder and four of various sexual offences including rape. Fourteen people on the flight – almost half of those being deported – had been convicted of drugs offences. Six had been convicted of violent crimes including grievous bodily harm and battery, and three of firearms and weapon offences. One person’s conviction was for dangerous driving.
Its now completely clear that most of your posts in these political threads are just aimed winding people up. It looks like you are just like the Daily Mail.
« Last Edit: 17 February 2019, 07:30:57 pm by fazersharp »

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 17 February 2019, 07:39:15 pm »
nicely done fazersharp. trying to bring in another "right wing outrage" didn't work out too well for the left wing faction of FOC-Uthere I  guess... :lol :lol

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 17 February 2019, 08:30:00 pm »
nicely done fazersharp. trying to bring in another "right wing outrage" didn't work out too well for the left wing faction of FOC-Uthere I  guess... :lol :lol
Yes trying to trigger a response that the left (mtread) and the marxist's (VNA) can snow on.
Bit too warm for that today.

But I do think snowtread has a point about looking the other way, I am thinking that Jihadi Bride will be brought to the UK on 23rd Feb to distract from that event.
« Last Edit: 17 February 2019, 08:51:05 pm by fazersharp »

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 17 February 2019, 08:42:00 pm »
 :D

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 17 February 2019, 10:34:01 pm »

Officials provided a breakdown of crimes committed by the offenders on Wednesday that said one person on the flight had been convicted of murder and four of various sexual offences including rape. Fourteen people on the flight – almost half of those being deported – had been convicted of drugs offences. Six had been convicted of violent crimes including grievous bodily harm and battery, and three of firearms and weapon offences. One person’s conviction was for dangerous driving.
Its now completely clear that most of your posts in these political threads are just aimed winding people up. It looks like you are just like the Daily Mail.

All that is immaterial.  The Windrush generation are British.  If any of them (the Windrush generation), like any of us here in the UK, have committed serious crimes then sure, they should be tried and if guilty do the time. 

And what I don’t understand is why, under the circumstances, the Jamaican Government is accepting these flights.  They should let the plane refuel and then return it to the UK with it’s passengers still on board.  What the fuck is going on here?

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 17 February 2019, 10:35:10 pm »
Its simple , a total worldwide ban on any kind of religious or political ideology, they are both just tools used by power seeking arseholes to control people.  Maybe then people like you will shut the foc up  lecturing other people and insulting thrm by calling  racist, xenophobic and fascist just becausevtheybhold a different view to you.
Aye, sure, dead simple.  I can see you put a lot of thought into that Slappy. :lol

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 17 February 2019, 10:56:06 pm »
All that is immaterial.  The Windrush generation are British.  If any of them (the Windrush generation), like any of us here in the UK, have committed serious crimes then sure, they should be tried and if guilty do the time. 
Absolutely. If you've been living in the UK since the age of 4, and have no memory of the country you are being deported to it's OK is it? And the one convicted of dangerous driving is OK is it? Just pointing out that doing 60 in a 30 is dangerous driving.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 17 February 2019, 11:32:48 pm »
The right wing getting uptight about a British person getting deported back to the UK. How hypocritical  :lol

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 17 February 2019, 11:50:53 pm »
almost half of those being deported – had been convicted of drugs offences.
Ever smoked a joint Fazersharp?  Well if you have.......
I was, you know, pressurised, well peer pressure and all that, into taking a few tooks on a dubbie, but of course I didn't inhale :D

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 18 February 2019, 10:26:37 am »
Why are you bringing up windrush - this has nothing to do with it.
almost half of those being deported – had been convicted of drugs offences.
Ever smoked a joint Fazersharp?  Well if you have.......
I was, you know, pressurised, well peer pressure and all that, into taking a few tooks on a dubbie, but of course I didn't inhale :D
Why are you bringing in windrush, this has nothing to do with it.And you do not go to jail for having a puff on a spliff, but you would for selling crack cocaine to schoolchildren.If I lived in a country where I could be deported for committing a serious crime then I wouldn't even risk letting go of the steering wheel to pick my nose.What part of the policy do you not like, is it based on how long they have lived here, or is it the colour of their skin perhaps, because white foreign nationals get deported all the the time after serving their sentence but I dont see you snowing on that.   

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 18 February 2019, 10:47:26 am »
Why are you bringing in windrush, this has nothing to do with it.
I brought up Windrush because it shows the hypocrisy of the right. You are happy to deport people who are raised but not born in the UK because they have committed a crime, but at the same time want to refuse re-entry into the UK someone who was born here and has not been convicted of any crime here. Typical right wing double standards  :)

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 18 February 2019, 01:10:51 pm »
Why are you bringing in windrush, this has nothing to do with it.
I brought up Windrush because it shows the hypocrisy of the right. You are happy to deport people who are raised but not born in the UK because they have committed a crime, but at the same time want to refuse re-entry into the UK someone who was born here and has not been convicted of any crime here. Typical right wing double standards  :)
Yes we want to remove violent rapists and drug dealers and those guilty of grievous bodily harm and battery, and firearms offences who are not born in this country and who are not British citizens. And yes we also want to stop terrorist's from entering the country. I see no hypocrisy - only a government trying to fulfil its number 1 priority, which is to protect its people.     

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 18 February 2019, 06:26:55 pm »

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 18 February 2019, 07:23:34 pm »
recent forced deportation of more of the Windrush generation (some who have lived here since the age of 4) because they've committed 'serious' offences such as dangerous driving.

I googled it -Here you go.

Top man :thumbup

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 18 February 2019, 07:25:44 pm »
+1

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 19 February 2019, 12:47:35 am »
Yes we want to remove violent rapists and drug dealers and those guilty of grievous bodily harm and battery, and firearms offences who are not born in this country and who are not British citizens. And yes we also want to stop terrorist's from entering the country. I see no hypocrisy - only a government trying to fulfil its number 1 priority, which is to protect its people.   
Didn't think you would see the hypocrisy  ;) So it doesn't matter where people are born then? Just dump them in another country.
And Dazza, you're getting very boring with your rediculous Nazi stuff....

Decoke Dave

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 19 February 2019, 02:04:52 am »
        I am fully convinced this "Great" Britain of ours is full of nothing but ultra P.C. cut-outs!  And the usual hide behind the keyboard pathetic warriors!  As a previous resident of a little known town just north of the border called Lockerbie, before, during and after the air disaster I can assure anyone who has not witnessed such an act, or similar, has absolutely no idea of the ramifications of such a heinous terrorist act!!!!!!!
         In the immediate aftermath of the event rumors abounded about possible terrorist activity.   After witnessing first hand  the events it was IMPOSSIBLE for me, as a twenty five year old man to process that this could be anything other than an atrocious accident!   I was utterly convinced there was NO WAY that another human being could possibly have deliberately caused such carnage and suffering to totally innocent people.  Needless to say, to my shame, how naive!  This utterly unrepentant radicalized stupid little excuse of a British citizen girl or her child should NEVER! Set foot in this country again!  In the name of common sense, how on earth can you allow a child in whose head will be filled by her mother with the same abhorrent beliefs as she openly holds.  Will say one thing, smart way of getting one soon to be worthless little Bastard through border checks! No problem!

P.S.  As I am a father of two daughters at uni the thought just occurred that they may at some time in secondary school teach scum with these beliefs.  That does not rest well on my shoulders.........
« Last Edit: 19 February 2019, 07:33:43 pm by Decoke Dave »
If at first you don't succeed, pull your foreskin ower yer heid!

Decoke Dave

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 19 February 2019, 02:41:17 am »
I can’t help but notice the term anti-Christian in the title post.

I am myself an atheist.  But I wonder if the teachings of Christ would be to let her (Shamima) rot in hell, as I get the impression Decoke Dave wishes, or would Jesus just slit their throats and kill any children as Ogri genuinely hopes.

Hmmm, I wonder.
   Excuse me!  Who the hell said that!!!!!!!!!!!  Everyone has a right to believe what the want!  You are not an anti-Christian!  You simply do not believe in Christianity!  There is a UNIVERSE of difference!  :eek
« Last Edit: 19 February 2019, 07:06:52 pm by Decoke Dave »
If at first you don't succeed, pull your foreskin ower yer heid!

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 19 February 2019, 03:56:03 am »
And Dazza, you're getting very boring with your rediculous Nazi stuff....

It's spelt ridiculous.... And don't worry, I won't get bored with turning the tables on you and VNA......Ever !  :D
« Last Edit: 19 February 2019, 03:57:48 am by dazza »

AJM

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 19 February 2019, 06:42:14 am »
Lads, lads, lads, don't worry it's all been sorted.

Plans are underway to bring Shamena Begum back to the UK.

Cardiff City are sorting the flights out.

Prince Philip will pick them up from the airport.

Kate & Gerry McCann are to adopt the baby.

And Dianne Abbot is to sort the timetable for it all to happen.

A happy ending  :lol 
Red Fazers, making good roads great roads.