Date: 26-04-24  Time: 22:42 pm

Author Topic: New Bike.  (Read 2980 times)

fazercol

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZ8 11-
    • View Profile
New Bike.
« on: 25 May 2012, 06:17:39 pm »
Popped into my local yam dealers today to look at a few bits and bobs as you do.
came out the owner of a new fz8 fazer pick it up tomorrow :) .
Wife wasn't to pleased but hay-ho that's life :D .
She cant complain she now has my fzs600 :rolleyes

Andrew1967

• Cager in Training
  • Fazer1000 Gen1 2005 and Squire Sidecar
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Yam 500cc
    • View Profile
New Bike.
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2012, 07:02:53 pm »
FRCo.UK.

Dave48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-07 Tracer
    • View Profile
Re: New Bike.
« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2012, 08:28:30 am »
Shouldnt bike shops be forced to display a sign outside warning that " Entry may seriously reduce the contents of your wallet/bank account & may adversely affect your relationship"? Well done on getting away with it! After some ridiculous overpricing Yamaha finally realised to sell bikes in the current climate theyve got to market bikes like car dealerships with good finance deals & realistic prices on the ticket. If my local dealer cant sell bikes-its goodnight time and a longer trek to the next one. Last week they had some good deals on Fazer8 and naked8.

fazercol

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZ8 11-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26 May 2012, 12:22:34 pm »
I got a good deal they redused the price down and through in a couple of extra bits so was well happy.
Just waiting for the phone call to go pick it up they said about 5 o'clock but hoping it will be earlier. :\

Dave48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-07 Tracer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26 May 2012, 02:56:00 pm »
The sun has got his hat on...etc etc! Hope youve got the trendy shades to go with the image! Enjoy! & keep it shiny side up! :)

dadlegend

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ8 11-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26 May 2012, 05:35:08 pm »
Fazercool looks like you have taken the same route as me. Swapped in a 02 FZS600 few weeks ago for a Fazer8.  Great bike, very stable but with the top end rush just like the 600. Third gear, twist of the wrist and you know your riding a fazer!

fazercol

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZ8 11-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26 May 2012, 08:07:46 pm »
Well picked up the bike at five o'clock rode home to see the wife standing out side the front door she had locked us out came out of the door wind rush bang door closed, I didn't have a key with me as i didn't have my usual bunch.
Oh dear can you ride over to the outlaws to get the spare key  :D Didn't need asking twice.
Well impressed nice ride smooth and very torquee.
One happy bunny. :lol