Date: 25-04-24  Time: 04:37 am

Author Topic: Blackheath rozzer fest!  (Read 1484 times)

steeeve66

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - KTM SD 990, CBR600FS, CB500
    • View Profile
Blackheath rozzer fest!
« on: 04 July 2013, 03:28:25 pm »
Passed through Blackheath twice today, in then out of town, and the hi-viz rozzers were out in force stopping traffic - unusually tho, since I was on a bike, not me. Anyone see who they were stopping? Any special occasion or just one of their 'crackdowns' on something or other?

S
Someone sent me a postcard picture of the earth. On the back it said, "Wish you were here."

Steven Wright

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Blackheath rozzer fest!
« Reply #1 on: 04 July 2013, 06:16:18 pm »
Saw many coppers stops all around london today.  I think its a purge month. I know that they r also enforcin green cycle box rules aswell this munf so london foccers beware!!
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 July 2013, 09:16:41 pm »
so glad I don't live in London :) , horses for courses I suppose.
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 July 2013, 09:24:45 pm »
You want (or rather, don't want) to try Essex mate. Camera vans, fixed cameras, radar guns - those guys should wear black shirts and Nazi armbands. So much more relaxed out here in Oxfordshire. 'Course it wouldn't do to keep catching Mr. Cameron on speed cameras now, would it... :rolleyes  (why isn't there a smiley with a wry, cynical expression?)

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04 July 2013, 09:33:48 pm »
don't wont, quit happy in south wales.
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

JZS 600

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - VFR 1200 FD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05 July 2013, 11:55:07 am »
They were swarming round Aldgate last night on the way home as well and I've seen a lot of plod pulling bikers over who were in the cycle lanes and cycle boxes

steeeve66

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - KTM SD 990, CBR600FS, CB500
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05 July 2013, 03:12:25 pm »
They were swarming round Aldgate last night on the way home as well and I've seen a lot of plod pulling bikers over who were in the cycle lanes and cycle boxes

Aldgate is where I got shouted at by a cyclist for not going in to a cycle box and thus blocking his way. Bet he, and others, still complained to the police with a skewed version of events and thus, here are the rozzers pulling everyone. 'cept me that is - at Blackheath they cert weren't 'targeting' bikers. Weird.
Someone sent me a postcard picture of the earth. On the back it said, "Wish you were here."

Steven Wright