Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Fazer 1000/FZ1 corner

Workshop Lift stand

<< < (3/4) > >>

Trebus:
Never tried the skylift but the table lift has worked well for me. It takes up quite a bit of room in my single garage, as I have two bikes I generally just park on there all the time. In the past I have put the table life on its side with wooden blocks underneath. This too works OK but probably takes up a little more space. Had more garage space at my last place but still manage to get 2 bikes in plus the tools, workbench and various other stuff! Shed  houses the mower and garden stuff.

Whichever route you choose I’m sure will be a lot better than scrambling on the floor!

ogri48:
god I wish I had any one of these lol

NitramA:

--- Quote from: ogri48 on 02 February 2020, 12:00:46 pm ---god I wish I had any one of these lol

--- End quote ---

:lol  I’m Ok going down, but can’t jump up like I used too!
Still haven’t bought the Skylift either as I made up my mind, went to M&P to order it (have a discount code) and it’s out of bloody stock!! :'(

robbo:
Abba always discount them at the Peterborough Show, what used to be the BMF rally, but that's not until May sometime.

NitramA:
I ordered a Skylift from M&P along with a 10% discount which brought it down to about £420 including adapter and shipping.
Buyers remorse then kicked in as it seemed a shed load of money and I could see tables were coming in @ £50 or so less. I was also a bit concerned that whilst different adapters fit  350 bikes they weren’t necessarily the ones I might buy next. I liked the idea of the table being universal so I ended cancelling the order.
I was looking at the tables again when a Big Blue bike lift came up on Gumtree for a price I was much happier to pay, it was also only 2 miles away from me so I bought that instead.
Quite impressed with it so far too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version