Date: 18-04-24  Time: 13:23 pm

Author Topic: For sale: FZ1 Goodies. (Leo Vince, Rizoma, PCV, Yam, Gilles, Nitron)  (Read 1982 times)

Ballpien

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Okie Dokie

Leo Vince GP Pro Slip-on: Great condition, no dints, dents or scrapes. No baffle, as I've always run without. Sounds immense!! especially at higher revs. The single best looking and sounding can for this bike, imo. Other than Paul Brooker's I've never seen another £275 + postage

! No longer available
(not my bike, I can do a vid if anyone requires)

Rizoma Fat Bar Risers: New in opened box. I test fitted fitted them once with the intention of buying the Rizoma Drag Bar....didn't happen so they are now surplus. £65 inc

http://www.moorespeedracing.co.uk/rizoma-handlebars-risers/rizoma-fat-bar-risers.html

DynoJet Power Commander 5: Been on the bike for a couple of months, works faultlessly. Comes in the original box with everything from new.

SOLD as bundle with modified air box lower, O2 sensor and K&N filter.

Genuine Carbon Yamaha Tank Bra: 2 months or so on the bike, no marks, dints or cracks/scratches. This is genuine Yam and so comes with the genuine tuning fork logo. This has a far better looking finish than the GB Moto, PowerBronze etc offerings. Lovely bit of kit and looks really nice, especially against a black tank. £80 + postage

Gilles Adjustable Rear Sets (ABS Models Only): Bought around the time I sold the original sets to Noggy, these are the gold ones (as opposed to the black of the same model) and are multi adjustable. I believe you can even go GP style 1-up and 5-down. Easy enough fit which took me around 30 mins without instructions (and I'm no Einstein) These are lighter than the OE pegs and look 100% nicer imo. Lovely bit of kit. My only gripe was that the pegs don't fold like the OE ones do. Not a major concern for me. £225 + postage

Nitron Shock (NTR R1): "The most popular of our shocks: perfect partner for road and street riding..." Simply p**ses all over the OE unit. I have/had Yacuga springs on the front end too and the bike felt very planted. It has a black spring.  Provisionally sold

I'll get pics tomorrow when the rain has stopped. The shock is still on the bike and will be coming off by next weekend

There's will be a belly pan + brackets (unsure of brand as was on the bike at purchase) couple of stone chips, nothing major, plus a couple of other bits as soon as I've sorted through it

Collection welcome on everything from work or home

Sensible offers welcome.

« Last Edit: 31 July 2015, 05:19:31 pm by Ballpien »
“This anti-climax reminded me of the time when my girlfriend said she needed her ring widening and we walked straight past Superdrug to H.M.Samuel”

brooker81

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - Busa,Fzs600,
    • View Profile
Thanks for the mention mate. It's a brilliant exhaust it really is looks brilliant on the fz1 om sure it will sell quick. Maybe interested in the rear shock myself. What's it setup for riser weight etc

Ballpien

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Hello Paul, no problem bud...I'm 15st and it handles really well. Obviously they'll be parameters either side of that...what I couldn't say
“This anti-climax reminded me of the time when my girlfriend said she needed her ring widening and we walked straight past Superdrug to H.M.Samuel”

Andy_J

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • - sp1, fireblade, r6
    • View Profile
I might be interested in the shock.  Did you order the shock from Nitron with your 15 stone weight?  Did you state a pillion weight too?
Cheers
Andy

Ballpien

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
I might be interested in the shock.  Did you order the shock from Nitron with your 15 stone weight?  Did you state a pillion weight too?
Cheers
Andy

No pillion weight, never carry one. I just had it and the front springs set to my weight...cost me about £40-£50. I have the receipt somewhere

JoeRock

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
There will be a code stamped on the shock spring somewhere - if you get that code you can phone Nitron and check what spring rate, and what rider weight it's for