Date: 28-03-24  Time: 20:23 pm

Author Topic: Today's "What Gets My Goat" - NO POLITICS!  (Read 642349 times)

Gnasher

• Foc-u Brake Doctor
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - ZX10R, XJR1300, X10, GSF1000GT
    • View Profile
Re: Today's "What Gets My Goat" - NO POLITICS!
« Reply #3525 on: 27 June 2020, 03:25:57 pm »
Seeing comments about the Liverpool idiots - they point at the beach idiots and say look they do it, and the beach idiots point at the black lives riots and say look they do it and the government look at the black lives riots --- and look away.

I totally agree mate, some people are just idiots and sadly we've got idiots sending, mixed idiotic mixed messages to these idiots, you couldn't make it up :rolleyes  It would be funny only its not, but the idiots telling the idiots clearly think it is :\ they'll reap what they sow. I guess ;)
Later

vinnyb

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: 27 June 2020, 03:35:24 pm »
Seeing comments about the Liverpool idiots - they point at the beach idiots and say look they do it, and the beach idiots point at the black lives riots and say look they do it and the government look at the black lives riots --- and look away.
  Unfortunately the authorities had to look away from the BLM demonstrations. How would it have read in the left wing media if a right wing government had tried to prevent or stop them?

vinnyb

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: 27 June 2020, 03:44:24 pm »
 What is odd, is that those who want to understand the messages sent from the government don't seem to struggle to. The virus is still out there and still killing people. I don't consider myself to be especially clever but i get it.
 It's about personal responsibility, some have it, others it seems don't. Pointing at other people and saying 'well they did it' is only a valid excuse if you're pre-school age.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: 27 June 2020, 03:49:33 pm »
« Last Edit: 14 November 2020, 09:01:16 pm by YamFazFan »

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: 27 June 2020, 03:51:06 pm »
Moved my response to the COVID post 😊
« Last Edit: 27 June 2020, 04:20:24 pm by Dudeofrude »

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: 27 June 2020, 04:05:20 pm »
« Last Edit: 21 November 2020, 08:11:16 pm by YamFazFan »

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: 27 June 2020, 04:19:37 pm »
Sorry.... just realised this is the no politics thread 😬😬
Also there's a specific Covid-19 thread already. A few of us withdrew from it because it got hijacked by the far left posters' on here to push their own radical agenda.
 Can't those members go back to that thread with their Coronavirus posts and leave this one to the normal people please?

Fair point, I've moved my post over to that thread so the lefties can all tell me I'm wrong there instead 😜

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: 27 June 2020, 04:37:16 pm »
It's about personal responsibility, some have it, others it seems don't. Pointing at other people and saying 'well they did it' is only a valid excuse if you're pre-school age.
Yep, absolutely. There are sensible, responsible people and irresponsible, self serving idiots in every generation, every walk of life, and of every political persuasion.
That's the human race.
(Avoided politics altogether there)  ;)

Gnasher

• Foc-u Brake Doctor
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: 27 June 2020, 06:04:13 pm »
Yep, that reaction proves I'm right. Thank you :)

Wrong just proves
your usual 'say whatever is the opposite'
Just more utter bollocks.  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

No wonder that bloke who asked about his pilot jet issue said you'd driven him away after only a couple of visits to the forum. Congratulations on that one Gnasher :woot

Dragging some other completely off topic utter bollocks into justify your already utter bollocks is again just typical of you.  As I've said many times to you previously "I'm sorry I can't help you" but what I will do and did with your constant attempts to get the 'B' subject in Covid thread, I'll just ignore anything you post going.   There you can happily talk utter bollocks without fear of being challenged be me :D ;)   

It's a real shame you wasn't around in the early days, you'd have been an object of many an old members fun, that said you wouldn't be around now if you had been  :lol ;)

As for the chap who couldn't string together a coherent sentence, on a technical bike forum, I can't help him either, although he did get his question answered.  As for him coming back on bleating like a child 'I'm being chased away because I can't write properly'  :'(, rather than just saying sorry about, that I meant, it X or Y and thank you, quite frankly his loss.

I shall now leave you to the utter bollocks world of YamFazFan  :finger :foc :pokefun 

P.S. thats the first time I've ever used the finger in almost 20yrs, but you're a special case and I feel it's warranted  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin     
Later

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: 27 June 2020, 06:27:05 pm »

« Last Edit: 21 November 2020, 08:10:36 pm by YamFazFan »

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: 27 June 2020, 07:47:55 pm »
[quote author=YamFazFan link=topic=17546.msg317003#msg317003

As for the chap who couldn't string together a coherent sentence, on a technical bike forum, I can't help him either, although he did get his question answered.  As for him coming back on bleating like a child 'I'm being chased away because I can't write properly'  :'( , rather than just saying sorry about, that I meant, it X or Y and thank you, quite frankly his loss.

That is just what this forum needs, new members being ridiculed for grammar and spelling, just another nail in the coffin.
Another example from Gnasher that his opinion matters more than others just because of the length of time he has been a member, for all you know he could of been dyslexic but that does not matter, you tried to humiliate him instead and just drove him away. Well done , you must feel so proud of yourself.

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #3536 on: 27 June 2020, 11:59:15 pm »
What gets my goat...?

The deafening sound of axes being ground in this thread...  :rolleyes

Gnasher

• Foc-u Brake Doctor
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: 28 June 2020, 07:55:26 am »
What gets my goat...?

The deafening sound of axes being ground in this thread...  :rolleyes

:lol :lol :lol  fear not mate  ;)
Later

Gnasher

• Foc-u Brake Doctor
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: 28 June 2020, 07:56:16 am »
That is just what this forum needs, new members being ridiculed for grammar and spelling, just another nail in the coffin.
Another example from Gnasher that his opinion matters more than others just because of the length of time he has been a member, for all you know he could of been dyslexic but that does not matter, you tried to humiliate him instead and just drove him away. Well done , you must feel so proud of yourself.

Oh look who's popped up  :z as for opinions oh my god :rolleyes pot, kettle and black springs to mind, or are you still playing BAME card I wonder  :lol

I do like the attempt at playing the caring card, but it won't wash with me or many others. You've got little apparent care or regard when it comes to voicing your opinions on the 'B' subject and attacking anyone who dares challenging your view, not to mention how you enjoy to single out other members when it suits, even encouraging others to join in.

No, none of that is you, is it :rolleyes

Quite honestly I couldn't give a toss what you think or say fella 
Later

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: 28 June 2020, 01:36:32 pm »
What gets my goat is that when its hot weather the forecasters always say something like "I know some of you do not like it hot. Or then when it cools down "good news for those that have not liked the hot weather".  But they never seem to do that for when its cold or raining.   
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3540 on: 28 June 2020, 03:28:39 pm »
I'd say it's good news all round that it has cooled down a bit, as judging by the news it seems the last few days of boiling hot weather has driven the Great British public completely off their rockers :rolleyes

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: 28 June 2020, 06:20:53 pm »
I'd say it's good news all round that it has cooled down a bit, as judging by the news it seems the last few days of boiling hot weather has driven the Great British public completely off their rockers

Is always thus. Just look at previous pre Covid-19 years. The Spanish know what to do, have a snooze.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: 28 June 2020, 07:20:18 pm »

The Spanish know what to do, have a snooze.

Whereas over here it's have a booze...and another and another...........

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: 28 June 2020, 11:27:54 pm »
Whereas over here it's have a booze...and another and another...........
..... usually followed by some sort of fight  :(

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: 01 August 2020, 10:47:45 pm »

Foccin bonfires :wall

Anyone else noticed that ever since Covid started people have gone bonfire mad?. I'm guessing they're burning everything the charity shop/tip won't take anymore. I'm forever going round shutting the windows because some inconsiderate twat's stinking us out again >:

Trebus

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: 02 August 2020, 12:34:52 am »
Agreed! The old codger next door has been burning about 3 nights this week! Always when the washing is out!

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: 02 August 2020, 12:41:05 am »
Foccin bonfires
Anyone else noticed that ever since Covid started people have gone bonfire mad?. I'm guessing they're burning everything the charity shop/tip won't take anymore. I'm forever going round shutting the windows because some inconsiderate twat's stinking us out again

It's Prince Andrew..... burning the evidence  :lol

coffee

• GP Hero
  • Phil Bradbury,like road racing,ireland,music
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: 02 August 2020, 01:35:16 am »
Along with his old collection of Fergies' used knickers. :lol
never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

Gnasher

• Foc-u Brake Doctor
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: 02 August 2020, 08:45:56 am »
It's Prince Andrew..... burning the evidence  :lol 
Along with his old collection of Fergies' used knickers. :lol 

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
Later

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: 02 August 2020, 11:14:43 am »
Anyone else noticed that ever since Covid started people have gone bonfire mad?. I'm guessing they're burning everything the charity shop/tip won't take anymore. I'm forever going round shutting the windows because some inconsiderate twat's stinking us out again >:
I went for a wee spin on the Beemer yesterday.  Exploring around Kingairloch and Morvern, looking out for old phone boxes.  Anyway on my way back hame I couldn't but help notice the number of so called wild campers, and yes their fires.  I headed down Glen Orchy (heading to Dunoon to avoid Loch Lomond), which often has a few folks camped at the side of the road, well it was just stuffed with campers - most of them with camp fires.  Which is fine, as long as its not during a dry spell (its been suitably wet recently), they have brought or built a proper fire pit and have their own firewood etc - all that seems doubtful going by the thick rancid smoke drifting down the glen.  I wouldn't be surprised if the whole shoreline down the River Orchy has been trashed.  Glen Etive will be the same, along with countless other beautiful spots across Scotland.  We've got a real problem now with so called wild camping now.