Date: 19-04-24  Time: 03:25 am

Author Topic: Sell or Swap Micron Carbon Fibre High Level Exhaust for FSZ1000  (Read 892 times)

Reaper

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Sell or Swap Micron Carbon Fibre High Level Exhaust for FSZ1000
« on: 23 February 2020, 12:38:14 pm »
For Sale or Swap.
Micron, Road Legal (BSAU Stamped) Carbon Fibre High Level Exhaust, Link Pipe and all required brackets and spacers.
Looking to Sell or Swap this exhaust that came with the bike when I bought it. To be honest, I'm not a fan of the High Level systems and would prefer an aftermarket system that sits in the standard location / height.That's why I'm up for a swap or sale. If it's a swap then I'd be looking for something of a similar quality and condition.If its a sale, it's difficult to put a price on as I've yet to find any similar examples for sale second hand. So if I say £150 as a rough guide but I'm happy to be flexible and consider sensible offers.
If looking for a swap I live in Worthing, West Sussex and work at Gatwick Airport so can meet at various points along the South Coast.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh277/VitaraMark/Fazer%20Exhaust%201_zpsa7yheokw.jpg

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: Sell or Swap Micron Carbon Fibre High Level Exhaust for FSZ1000
« Reply #1 on: 23 February 2020, 03:05:58 pm »
I may be being simple but could you not just buy a standard link pipe and have that exhaust in the regular position??

Reaper

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 February 2020, 03:10:08 pm »
I may be being simple but could you not just buy a standard link pipe and have that exhaust in the regular position??
No. This system is a little unusal as it has a large mounting plate that runs nearly the length of the back of the can. I'm assuming this aids in stability with it being higher up the bike ?

Reaper

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 March 2020, 06:54:02 pm »
NOW SOLD