Date: 28-03-24  Time: 12:33 pm

Author Topic: Today's "What Gets My Goat" - NO POLITICS!  (Read 641793 times)

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: Today's "What Gets My Goat"
« Reply #950 on: 17 October 2016, 07:24:45 pm »
I bought a years subscription to something today that operates via Facebook.

I do NOT like Facebook, and that was before even using it.

Now i fucking detest it.  :( 
« Last Edit: 19 October 2016, 06:29:21 pm by darrsi »
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: 17 October 2016, 08:31:13 pm »
daft emails

1st one.......email tarot card reading! WTF?

ah....(I see your name at the bottom, I'll go and google you/your family name etc)... its coming through, You are a male....I think you live in the North and you enjoy running and have done some charity stuff? blah blah blah......

2nd one.......own an acre of Mars for £9.99

who the foc owns Mars and if they ever do get to doing space flights, can you imagine the shit......excuse me but you're parked in my space, GET OFF MOI LAND!!!!

Some people really are too gullible to be true, a fool and his money is easily parted :lol
[size=78%]     [/size]

The word 'Gullible' officially no longer exists, July 2016 it was remove from both the Oxford English Dictionary and the Standardised English Dictionary.
« Last Edit: 17 October 2016, 08:32:01 pm by tommyardin »

Billy Balthorpe

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - 2 X 1987 fzr1000's, VN800
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: 17 October 2016, 11:24:47 pm »
Piles  :o

They're no fun are they!

Actually mine haven't given me any problems for over 12 months, just 1 simple rule.

Billy Balthorpe

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: 17 October 2016, 11:27:52 pm »

[/quote]

The word 'Gullible' officially no longer exists, July 2016 it was removed from both the Oxford English Dictionary and the Standardised English Dictionary.
[/quote]

Was it really?

LOL

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #954 on: 18 October 2016, 08:52:03 am »
He is persistent.
Re-advertised it again for the same figure. Maybe a few foccers could make him silly offers via email :rollin

https://www.gumtree.com/p/yamaha-motorbikes/yamaha-fazer-fzs600-for-sale.currently-sorn-and-no-mot.-will-service-the-motorbike-for-buyer-4-free/1194186203
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

Fazer99

• Club Racer
  • Private sign do not read
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: 18 October 2016, 09:48:06 am »
He is persistent.
Re-advertised it again for the same figure. Maybe a few foccers could make him silly offers via email :rollin

https://www.gumtree.com/p/yamaha-motorbikes/yamaha-fazer-fzs600-for-sale.currently-sorn-and-no-mot.-will-service-the-motorbike-for-buyer-4-free/1194186203

:wall he must be Fecking stupid. the more I view that piece of crap the more I see wrong with it. The bloody booster pack he is using would be worth more than the bike.

It's such a shame to see a cracking bike in such a shit state. I would make a silly offer but I wouldn't want him to then have my email.
The only way he stands any chance of getting that kind of dosh for it is to strip it and sell it for parts.
RIP my beautiful red beast 1999 to 2017 😭🏍😭

Flooky

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: 18 October 2016, 06:45:35 pm »

They're no fun are they!

Actually mine haven't given me any problems for over 12 months, just 1 simple rule.
Tell me the rule ? 

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: 18 October 2016, 09:56:19 pm »
He is persistent.

the more I view that piece of crap the more I see wrong with it.

I have to agree the the opinion above that is a £400 to £500er at the most and to be honest I would not even pay that for it, it was probably not to bad before he slung a cover over it and left it in his garden for a long period.

I have to admit if I was trying to sell it I would have made some effort to make it look a bit better by cleaning it and making sure it was all together before taking pictures.
Looking at the photographs posted with his advert the fork bottoms have alloy oxidization growing out of them as does most of the engine, I love the horticulture growing on the top of the rear tyre.I believe the term is a 'Piece of Shit'  :nana

« Last Edit: 18 October 2016, 10:07:25 pm by tommyardin »

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: 19 October 2016, 12:31:32 am »

They're no fun are they!

Tell me the rule ?

I have never suffered with Farmer Giles I am pleased to say, but, I know a few people that have and the general consensus is that they are very uncomfortable at best and bloody painful at worst. :'(
Does it make bike riding hard when they are bad? I guess it must do :eek

I have seen lots of posts on FOC-U where people put up  :useless   but please do refrain from posting any pics. Thanking you in advance as apposed to thanking you from BEHIND :rollin XX

« Last Edit: 19 October 2016, 12:35:41 am by tommyardin »

Flooky

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: 19 October 2016, 08:17:32 am »
Ha Ha, no wont post pics, yeah bloody pain, no riding the bike is ok. oh well never mind , worse things to have..

Billy Balthorpe

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #960 on: 19 October 2016, 02:12:50 pm »
There are two kinds of people in this world, those with piles and those who are going to get them.
Did you get the PM Flooky ?

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: 19 October 2016, 04:34:23 pm »
daft emails

1st one.......email tarot card reading! WTF?

ah....(I see your name at the bottom, I'll go and google you/your family name etc)... its coming through, You are a male....I think you live in the North and you enjoy running and have done some charity stuff? blah blah blah......

2nd one.......own an acre of Mars for £9.99

who the foc owns Mars and if they ever do get to doing space flights, can you imagine the shit......excuse me but you're parked in my space, GET OFF MOI LAND!!!!

Some people really are too gullible to be true, a fool and his money is easily parted :lol
[size=78%]     [/size]

The word 'Gullible' officially no longer exists, July 2016 it was remove from both the Oxford English Dictionary and the Standardised English Dictionary.

well, if they can't be gullible then they're just plain old dickheads
fire never sleeps

Flooky

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: 19 October 2016, 07:20:26 pm »
There are two kinds of people in this world, those with piles and those who are going to get them.
Did you get the PM Flooky ?
[/quote
]
Yeah did now .thanks..good advice

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: 20 October 2016, 09:43:23 pm »
BBC reporting,
Just seen tonight's outside source reporting from the EU summit pointing from the back of a crowd of journalists ( "look at all of them clamouring, hordes of them ) then shows a camera view of Merkel through a crowd of cameras and arms and heads. Next back to the studio and says "now lets look at what the Chancellor was saying" and they they are with a camera right up front and centre WTF ! after they were just pointing saying look at them all.
How many focing BBC hacks are over there on a right little lovey jolly at tax payers expense.   
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: 20 October 2016, 11:32:02 pm »
Bikers who keep going on and on and on about Screens. This one is no good , tired of getting my head knocked about. We ride motorcycles for fucks sake. If you don't like the wind in your face , buy one of these fucking things.
« Last Edit: 20 October 2016, 11:34:50 pm by lew600fazer »
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: 20 October 2016, 11:45:37 pm »
........or one of these..

Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: 21 October 2016, 10:40:27 am »
BBC reporting,
Just seen tonight's outside source reporting from the EU summit pointing from the back of a crowd of journalists ( "look at all of them clamouring, hordes of them ) then shows a camera view of Merkel through a crowd of cameras and arms and heads. Next back to the studio and says "now lets look at what the Chancellor was saying" and they they are with a camera right up front and centre WTF ! after they were just pointing saying look at them all.
How many focing BBC hacks are over there on a right little lovey jolly at tax payers expense.

You should try the Daily Star, they know more about the worlds armed forces movements, World War 3, and meteor strikes that will end the world that you could ever imagine.
Add to that the younger "reporters" sole purpose on there is to highlight nipple slips, sideboob, underboob, booty and camel toe to any unsuspecting (or deliberate) woman they can shove a camera at.
And they couldn't predict a sandstorm in the desert, their weather predictions are simply consistently shocking beyond belief, so they have a tendency to do different reports on the same day of heatwaves, snowstorms, thunderstorms, drought and flooding in the hope that one of them will actually be correct.........and they still fuck it up.  :rolleyes

DILLIGAFF

• Muppet

Plucking foccer
    Official FOC-U Saga Lout
    Kock Leeper
  • GP Hero
  • Leeper of cocks
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: 21 October 2016, 12:39:10 pm »
GRRRRRRRR!!!!

In the car, entering a multi-storey carpark and I see a BMW approaching from the left on a right angle bend. Fortunately I stopped short of the bend as the beemer cut the corner (as expected) and pulled level with me,  DRIVER ON THE PHONE !!!!Of course he could not see me as his hand was up to his right ear.
I looked at him and shook my head. His response was..........."You F***king c**t !!!"

There was a temptation to jump out of my car and explain to him the error of his ways and actually show him what a c**nt looks like but sooner or later he will learn the hard way.
I used to not give a foc, then I discovered Red Bull and now I don't give a flying foc !!!

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: 23 October 2016, 07:23:19 pm »
Rival football supporters endless ribbing/banter on match-day evening in the pub :z :z :z

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: 24 October 2016, 02:33:49 am »
Had enough of these in my area
Kids 8-15 riding around the streets / pavements / grassy areas on mini mx bikes no helmets no insurance no licence no respect and no skill scaring the shit out of pedestrians , grannies , dog walkers etc , giving out abuse and threatening honest decent folk that have had enough of it
Plod not got enough man power to deal with it and never come out if they're called

Fazer99

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: 24 October 2016, 07:37:27 am »
Kids 8-15 riding around the streets / pavements / grassy areas on mini mx bikes no helmets no insurance no licence no respect and no skill scaring the shit out of pedestrians , grannies , dog walkers etc , giving out abuse and threatening honest decent folk that have had enough of it
Plod not got enough man power to deal with it and never come out if they're called

But I bet if an adult member of the public decided to make a stand against the little shits, the police would very quickly have man power available to arrest the adult  :stop :wall

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #971 on: 24 October 2016, 08:23:20 am »

Even if plod did have enough people to deal with the scumbags, they wouldn't do anything as the little cherubs aren't wearing a helmet so plod are not allowed to chase them incase they fall off.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

Fazer99

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: 24 October 2016, 10:20:12 am »

Even if plod did have enough people to deal with the scumbags, they wouldn't do anything as the little cherubs aren't wearing a helmet so plod are not allowed to chase them incase they fall off.

In that case just give them a good kicking and make out they had an accident on their motorbikes  :lol :evil :lol

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: 24 October 2016, 10:37:40 am »
Rival football supporters endless ribbing/banter on match-day evening in the pub :z :z :z

:agree

I've never been into football, so to say it becomes boring is an understatement.  :z

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: 25 October 2016, 03:28:39 pm »
Something's got to be done about the little shits on mini bikes ,all the elderly folks now think all bikers are dickheads and are gonna ride on the pavements or graffiti bike life everywhere
I think plod should nick the parents as they bought the foccing bikes and they know the only places they can ride em is on the roads or the local green, surely that makes them an accessory or something.
Being half term it's even worse at the minute.