Date: 28-03-24  Time: 15:07 pm

Author Topic: FZS600 Fazer 96 to 03 Haynes manual for sale  (Read 1485 times)

Fazer99

• Club Racer
  • Private sign do not read
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
FZS600 Fazer 96 to 03 Haynes manual for sale
« on: 14 September 2017, 11:45:51 am »
Hi all,

Selling my Haynes manual if anyone is interested

£10 +p&p

(Picture is referance only and not of my actual manual)
« Last Edit: 14 September 2017, 11:46:37 am by Fazer99 »
RIP my beautiful red beast 1999 to 2017 😭🏍😭

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: FZS600 Fazer 96 to 03 Haynes manual for sale
« Reply #1 on: 14 September 2017, 02:49:06 pm »
Hi all,

Selling my Haynes manual if anyone is interested

£10 +p&p

(Picture is referance only and not of my actual manual)

Yeah best leave the spanners alone Fazer99 and get the work done properly :eek  He he he!

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: 14 September 2017, 03:02:17 pm »
Yeah best leave the spanners alone Fazer99 and get the work done properly :eek  He he he!

No, hes just selling the useless book because he has found the download section of this site that has the full Yamaha manual

http://foc-u.co.uk/index.php?action=downloads;cat=2
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

Fazer99

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 September 2017, 03:31:13 pm »

No, hes just selling the useless book because he has found the download section of this site that has the full Yamaha manual

http://foc-u.co.uk/index.php?action=downloads;cat=2

I take it that you 2 are not interested in buying it then  :lol

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14 September 2017, 07:03:34 pm »
Nor will anyone else now BB has given the whole world and it dog the link to the better option LOL

Fazer99

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15 September 2017, 08:09:13 am »
Nor will anyone else now BB has given the whole world and it dog the link to the better option LOL

I wouldn't say a better option. However, I would say free option. So thanks BB for fucking up a chance to get some money back (however small) that I've lost after loosing my pride and joy  :thumbup

Dave48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-07 Tracer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 15 September 2017, 09:20:03 am »

I wouldn't say a better option. However, I would say free option. So thanks BB for fucking up a chance to get some money back (however small) that I've lost after loosing my pride and joy  :thumbup

Sorry about your bike & even sorrier that someone attempted to "jinx" your sale. I have recently sold my Fazer & advertised some new spares on here with no interest whatsoever. Put same 8 items on ebay yesterday evening & 2 sold more or less immediately. So maybe thats the place to try. It not like youre asking a fortune -they cost about £20 new. Hope you get another bike soon!
I am hanging on to my Haynes manual however....JUST IN CASE! ;)  We dont all need the full factory workshop manual all the time do we?

Fazer99

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 15 September 2017, 09:33:58 am »

Sorry about your bike & even sorrier that someone attempted to "jinx" your sale. I have recently sold my Fazer & advertised some new spares on here with no interest whatsoever. Put same 8 items on ebay yesterday evening & 2 sold more or less immediately. So maybe thats the place to try. It not like youre asking a fortune -they cost about £20 new. Hope you get another bike soon!
I am hanging on to my Haynes manual however....JUST IN CASE! ;)  We dont all need the full factory workshop manual all the time do we?

Cheers buddy, I was giving people here first dibs on anything I had for sale to do with the Fazer before I go through the evilbay route. As for the price I thought it might get snapped up quicker if I posted for a much cheaper price, they are very good manuals and I know the information within them is of the same quality as the OEM workshop manuals, as thats where they get the information from, I know this as the company I work for have been bought by Haynes and we work very closely together, I'm amazed at the high levels of access they have to OEM technical information.

I managed to get a new bike and I bloody love it, it's a 2000 VFR800FI (Pre V-Tech) it was a shame that I was unable to get the FZS1000 I had my eye on but this is a very close second.