Date: 28-03-24  Time: 11:47 am

Author Topic: BREXIT  (Read 209574 times)

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
Re: Just for VNA a brexit thread
« Reply #2375 on: 28 February 2019, 10:19:00 pm »
I DON'T represent the Labour Party :rolleyes

So what you are saying is that you are calling a man a vile anti-semite without reason.

I'm sure the Labour Party must have had good reason for taking this action. Ask them.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: 28 February 2019, 10:34:56 pm »
I'm sure the Labour Party must have had good reason for taking this action. Ask them.
So you don't know.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: 28 February 2019, 10:35:06 pm »
Free speech is what they call it, and i believe if it's allowed then views needs to be heard from different sides to be fair to all parties.
Whether you agree or disagree to other peoples views is your choice entirely.
With freedom of speech comes responsibility.  Freedom of speech is not carte blanche to say whatever you wish, free of facts or evidence, free of responsibility of consequence.

Dazza’s violent, fraudulent, racist fascist hero, whom cares not for facts, evidence or consequence, will one way or another slowly learn, that just as his violent actions have consequences, his abuses of freedom of speech equally will have consequences.

It's never stopped you saying what you wish?
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: 28 February 2019, 11:14:12 pm »
Dazza, what about the women and underage children groomed and raped by members of the EDL and BNP? Is it OK to campaign against them? If so why hasn't SYL done that?
I know the answer. Because he doesn't use freedom of speech. He only campaigns against Muslims. Because he is a racist.
There is no "campaign" against edl or bnp members pedo crimes because one is not needed because as far is I can see they are reported by the msm and completely in the public domain. 

News flash - in a majority white population the majority of pedo offenders are white FACT. Covered up and not fully reported for fear of upsetting community cohesion the majority of grooming gang related offenders are disproportionately overrepresented by asians of mainly muslim origins also a FACT. Those that choose to ignore/deflect/shout racist in an attempt to shut down debate are part of the problem and part of the reason the muslim pedo gangs have got away with it for so long. 
« Last Edit: 28 February 2019, 11:20:02 pm by fazersharp »
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: 28 February 2019, 11:29:49 pm »
Dazza,This is a thread on BREXIT.  What the fuck has your criminal, violent, fradulant, facist, islamaphoic, racist, fuck whit lying fud bastard of a hero got to do with BREXIT?   FFS! :'(
Please stop hijacking Steve 10562's BREXIT thread.
VNA it is YOU again that brought scyl into the brexit thread- here------

Indeed, where is the outrage at those promoting SCYL? 

No one was talking about him for a while until YOU mentioned him again. You sound like an undercover fan attempting to promote him. After all you do agree with him 100% about the saudi's
« Last Edit: 28 February 2019, 11:32:09 pm by fazersharp »

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: 28 February 2019, 11:35:08 pm »
9 members of a Bradford grooming gand were sentenced to up to 20 years yesterday FACT
They were convicted because they were criminals. It was not 'covered up'
SYL interferes with the criminal process and jeopardises prosecution, and is convicted of contempt of court FACT

EDL and other followers of SYL are convicted of child abuse and rape FACT.'Nothing to do with me mate' doesn't wash. Plenty of white British grooming gangs and people traffickers about.

People on here quoting 'facts' without any proof or references whatsoever.

I know exactly what racism is Dazza. Don't need any lessons  :lol  Let's just call it out when we see it and not deny it.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: 28 February 2019, 11:49:25 pm »
9 members of a Bradford grooming gand were sentenced to up to 20 years yesterday FACT
They were convicted because they were criminals. It was not 'covered up'
Perhaps I should of said "in the past" it was covered up. But I just tried to search for it on the BBC news site and could not find it until I tried harder and found it not on the main page and not in the regional page but in the local bradford page and nestled down underneath a section about "Bats, Balls and Bradford girls cricket team"
Now then -- I listen to and watch a lot of news but why is it that I have only just heard about this through you.

People on here quoting 'facts' without any proof or references whatsoever.
I do not randomly pluck stuff out of thin air - go on google it yourself 
« Last Edit: 01 March 2019, 12:04:53 am by fazersharp »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: 28 February 2019, 11:53:52 pm »
I stand by what I say.  I back up what I say.  With free speech comes responsibility. 

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: 01 March 2019, 12:25:03 am »
Show us your proof that TR is a racist and a fascist then.

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: 01 March 2019, 06:50:46 am »
Just for the record guys I hate all racist, and from my experience they come from all RACES, COLOURS, AND RELIGIONS, in equal numbers all as nasty and odious as one an other.  As for the grooming gangs from Bradford etc lets call them what they really are that's paedophiles which has nothing to do with there religion they are they same as all other paedophiles of what ever race or religion nasty, manipulative, evil, life changing for the victims and there families pieces of work, that I have had the misfortune to have had to deal with due to my job over the last 30 odd years.       
« Last Edit: 01 March 2019, 10:37:22 am by steve 10562cc »

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2385 on: 01 March 2019, 08:34:56 am »

So you don't know.

I know that he's been suspended by the Labour Party over what he said the other day with regard to anti-Semitism. They don't take decisions like that lightly. He's offended a lot of people.

If you've got an issue with that I suggest you get in touch with the party and make your feelings known.

I abhor anti-Semitism, racism and discrimination in all its forms.
« Last Edit: 01 March 2019, 08:39:12 am by YamFazFan »

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: 01 March 2019, 10:26:33 am »
Perhaps I should of said "in the past" it was covered up. But I just tried to search for it on the BBC news site and could not find it until I tried harder and found it not on the main page and not in the regional
It was on the front page the day they were convicted, and again the following day when they were sentenced. It's now slipped down the rating because it's now 'old news'
from my experience they come from all RACES, COLOURS, AND RELIGIONS, in equal numbers all as nasty and odious as one an other.  As for the grooming gangs from Bradford etc lets call them what they really are that's paedophiles which has nothing to do with there religion they are they same as all other paedophiles of what ever race or religion nasty, manipulative, evil, life changing for the victims and there families pieces of work, that I have had the misfortune to have to deal with due to my job over the last 30 odd years.
Well said Steve  :thumbup

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: 01 March 2019, 11:13:06 am »
Anyway, back to Brexit :
Breaking news - The government will pay £33m to Eurotunnel in an agreement to settle a lawsuit over extra ferry services in the event of a no-dealBrexit.
More piss poor government. They do like throwing our money away, don't they  :\

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: 01 March 2019, 11:27:42 am »

It was on the front page the day they were convicted, and again the following day when they were sentenced. It's now slipped down the rating because it's now 'old news'

Ah I see it was my fault that I missed it - I must of blinked.
 Even when I have seen it on the BBC news when there have been 20 of them convicted the feature is about 30 seconds long and they can not wait to move on, its like I can almost feel the BBC squirming.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: 01 March 2019, 11:46:30 am »
Yep, pay more attention in future  :lol
Of course it's all a big conspiracy by the BBC, the government, the press etc. So as not to upset those Muslimics :rolleyes

Anyway, back to Brexit. I see a second ex Foreign Secretary is going to vote against the government (I can give you the link Fazersharp if you've missed it  ;) ).  Anybody got any idea what's going to happen next?

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: 01 March 2019, 01:43:20 pm »
Yep, pay more attention in future  :lol
Of course it's all a big conspiracy by the BBC, the government, the press etc. So as not to upset those Muslimics :rolleyes
Yes I think it is a conspiracy but not what you are thinking its nothing about not "upsetting the muslimics" (this statement in itself shows just show how blind and blinkered you are ) But via use of D-notices and other means the gov are worried that if too much info was to come out or too much was made of the scale of it in the msm then they fear a threat to community cohesion. Same reason you don't hear about the French yellow vests that have been going on for 15 weeks or if you do it is played down.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: 01 March 2019, 02:14:14 pm »
"upsetting the muslimics" (this statement in itself shows just show how blind and blinkered you are )

No, it's called taking the piss.
As for the yellow vests, well it was all over the news at the beginning, and then we got bored with it. Hang on a minute, the French Gilet Jaunes? Haven't they been found to be anti semitic.  Bloody racists! :lol

Anyway, back to talking about Brexit. It's far less incendiary  :)
« Last Edit: 01 March 2019, 02:16:34 pm by mtread »

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: 01 March 2019, 05:03:06 pm »
Free speech is what they call it, and i believe if it's allowed then views needs to be heard from different sides to be fair to all parties.
Whether you agree or disagree to other peoples views is your choice entirely.
With freedom of speech comes responsibility.  Freedom of speech is not carte blanche to say whatever you wish, free of facts or evidence, free of responsibility of consequence.

Dazza’s violent, fraudulent, racist fascist hero, whom cares not for facts, evidence or consequence, will one way or another slowly learn, that just as his violent actions have consequences, his abuses of freedom of speech equally will have consequences.

Thats because free speech is only for certain people, nothing to do with responsibilty but everything to do trying to keep an opposing view silent.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: 01 March 2019, 05:18:50 pm »

I abhor anti-Semitism, racism and discrimination in all its forms.

If you abhor anti-Semitism, racism and discrimination in all its forms, then perhaps you might think twice about calling a man a vile anti-Semite without reason.  If you want to call somebody an anti-Semite or whatever, at least be clear as to why you are doing so.  Don’t just repeat what others have said without understanding why and being in full agreement.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: 01 March 2019, 05:22:45 pm »
Yes I think it is a conspiracy but not what you are thinking its nothing about not "upsetting the muslimics" (this statement in itself shows just show how blind and blinkered you are ) But via use of D-notices and other means the gov are worried that if too much info was to come out or too much was made of the scale of it in the msm then they fear a threat to community cohesion.
No it's been all over the msm for the last few years.  Benn reported and debated to death.  You just ain't being paying attention Fazersharp.
And yes there was much msm attention given to SVYL attempt to get one of the cases thrown out.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: 01 March 2019, 05:23:33 pm »
Anyway, back to talking about Brexit. It's far less incendiary  :)

Yes indeed can we get back to BREXIT  :)

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: 01 March 2019, 06:00:51 pm »
It's being reported that Jaguar Land Rover is about to anounce major investment in it's UK advanced manufacturing worth hundreds of millions of pounds....

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-britain-autos-jlr/jaguar-land-rover-to-announce-major-uk-investment-bbc-idUKKCN1QI517

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: 01 March 2019, 06:24:17 pm »

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: 01 March 2019, 10:59:49 pm »
It's being reported that Jaguar Land Rover is about to anounce major investment in it's UK advanced manufacturing worth hundreds of millions of pounds
Yes heard this. Great news  :thumbup

johnakay

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - tracer 700
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: 03 March 2019, 10:34:56 am »
WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE LISBON TREATY, THE TREATY THAT COMES INTO FORCE 2020, ITS WORSE THAN THE[/size] SO CALLED DEAL, IF 99% OF THE BRITISH THINK TERESA MAYS DEAL IS BAD, JUST LOOK AT THE LISBON TREATY. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW, LEAVERS AND REMAIN
..“What will actually happen if we stay in the EU” is a question no remainer will ever answer but here it is warts and all.
Check it out if you wish ——>>
1: The UK along with all existing members of the EU lose their abstention veto in 2020 as laid down in the Lisbon Treaty when the system changes to that of majority acceptance with no abstentions or veto’s being allowed.
2: All member nations will become states of the new federal nation of the EU by 2022 as clearly laid out in the Lisbon treaty with no exceptions or veto’s.
3: All member states must adopt the Euro by 2022 and any new member state must do so within 2 years of joining the EU as laid down in the Lisbon treaty.
4: The London stock exchange will move to Frankfurt in 2020 and be integrated into the EU stock exchange resulting in a loss of 200,000 plus jobs in the UK because of the relocation. (This has already been pre-agreed and is only on a holding pattern due to the Brexit negotiations, which if Brexit does happen, the move is fully cancelled - but if not and the UK remains a member it’s full steam ahead for the move.)
5: The EU Parliament and ECJ become supreme over all legislative bodies of the UK.
6: The UK will adopt 100% of whatever the EU Parliament and ECJ lays down without any means of abstention or veto, negating the need for the UK to have the Lords or even the Commons as we know it today.
7: The UK will NOT be able to make its own trade deals.
8: The UK will NOT be able to set its own trade tariffs.
9 The UK will NOT be able to set its own trade quotas.
10: The UK loses control of its fishing rights
11: The UK loses control of its oil and gas rights
12: The UK loses control of its borders and enters the Schengen region by 2022 - as clearly laid down in the Lisbon treaty
13: The UK loses control of its planning legislation
14: The UK loses control of its armed forces including its nuclear deterrent
15: The UK loses full control of its taxation policy
16: The UK loses the ability to create its own laws and to implement them
17: The UK loses its standing in the Commonwealths
18: The UK loses control of any provinces or affiliated nations e.g.: Falklands, Cayman Islands, Gibraltar etc
19: The UK loses control of its judicial system
20: The UK loses control of its international policy
21: The UK loses full control of its national policy
22: The UK loses its right to call itself a nation in its own right.
23: The UK loses control of its space exploration program
24: The UK loses control of its Aviation and Sea lane jurisdiction
25: The UK loses its rebate in 2020 as laid down in the Lisbon treaty
26: The UK’s contribution to the EU is set to increase by an average of 1.2bn pa and by 2.3bn pa by 2020
This is the future that the youths of today think we stole from them?
They should be on their knees thanking us for saving them from being turned into Orwellian automatons!
Forget Deals no deals its time for remainers and brexiteers to unite and see whats coming before its to late. This is the whole reason they are dragging brexit out. So we can get to 2020 then we have no choices anynore.
[/font]
If I wanted to make a life-long career out of
working with the mentally retarded I would
have opened a Harley Davidson Dealership!