Date: 28-03-24  Time: 13:58 pm

Author Topic: STAY SAFE  (Read 832 times)

TOM VR46

• DAS Born Again
  • NEW TO FAZER FORUM
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
STAY SAFE
« on: 05 December 2019, 03:57:31 am »
This is more of a request on behalf of my daughter who lives down in Kent. She had a hit and run yesterday morning by a blue van on the A2. Luckly she just a bit bruised and sore, not too sure on bike damage yet but helmet is a right off. I don't know if there are an members down that way or maybe use the A2 to London . It was near Cobham exit about 07.30. Trying to get vans reg number but nothing showing up yet. Or if any members know someone in that area.  Any help appreciated.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
Re: STAY SAFE
« Reply #1 on: 05 December 2019, 08:28:03 am »
Saw this all over social media.
I drive back from London every morning along the A2/M2 but earlier than when this happened.
Glad she’s alright, albeit for a few bruises and let hope that with the number of cameras there are along that stretch the culprit is tracked down and bought to justice.

TOM VR46

• DAS Born Again
  • NEW TO FAZER FORUM
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: STAY SAFE
« Reply #2 on: 05 December 2019, 01:18:19 pm »
Thanks dazza. Shes pretty bruised up but walking and talking. So far nothing on van yet. Apparently some of the cameras were facing the other way when it happened, so don't know how much attention the police will give this. There was a car involved in this too but because the van had stopped they hadn't looked at its registration. But by the time they had got out the van just drove off.