Date: 28-03-24  Time: 21:31 pm

Author Topic: Silicone radiator hosing  (Read 749 times)

Ergzzz

• Cager in Training
  • Spade David
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - ZRX 1200
    • View Profile
Silicone radiator hosing
« on: 06 July 2020, 08:43:06 pm »
Hi all you sexy foccers!

I have been scouring the web for some shiny silicone radiator hoses for my 1998 FZS600. As I have found they are non existent and I am aware that there have been messages on the forum from people looking for the same thing. I spoke to Bruce, the manager of Race Bike Bitz who are a main distributor for Samco Sport, he explained to me that if there are enough people (around 20) who are requesting them then he would have them priced up then made. For the pricing up to occur he has to send the manufacturer the original hosing, I am happy to do this as I will be stripping my bike soon for a major referb. He also explained to me that he would have more luck selling internationally so if you would be so kind as to spread the word so I may one day fit my Fazer with some lovely silicone hoses  :D  Bruce made me aware that because of the rarity of the Fazer hoses and the amount of hoses to be made for the Fazer cooling system they are likely to cost around £200 - £250 (this being a guess) but for me, you get what you pay for when it comes to bike products. I will be making a similar post on FB to help the cause and to spread the word. If you need more information speak to Bruce at Race Bike Bitz on 01763249807 as he was very helpful to me.

Peace out homies.
Divad Edaps