Date: 19-04-24  Time: 07:38 am

Author Topic: So who would you ban from using the NHS?  (Read 12014 times)

DILLIGAFF

• Muppet

Plucking foccer
    Official FOC-U Saga Lout
    Kock Leeper
  • GP Hero
  • Leeper of cocks
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: So who would you ban from using the NHS?
« Reply #50 on: 09 May 2013, 01:51:06 pm »
DAZ  Thanx mate. I lit the fuse just 10 minutes ago and Thunderbird one is currently preparing for blast off from my unsuspecting starfish.

:eek :'(

Wet wipes in the fridge on standby.
I used to not give a foc, then I discovered Red Bull and now I don't give a flying foc !!!

bri h

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 09 May 2013, 03:08:13 pm »
The thing is if somebody is dianosed as having a mental illness like schitsophenia they can be sectioned under the mental health act and treated in a secure hospital indeffinately.People with personality dissorders like psycopaths are not classed as mentaly ill so they are given a finite sentence. Most of the people in broadmoor have a dual diagnosis so they can be locked up untill a panel of doctors shrinks lawyer and a judge say there ok to go to a less secure unit.
a bird in the hand poops on the wrist

Raymy

• Erection Services Foccer
    Brighter than a ZippoFirelighter
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - There is only 1 Gertrude
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 09 May 2013, 05:32:04 pm »
I'm a legal bod, but only fire law. Anyone need fired?
Smell ones mother. Yaas!

BIG MAC

• Thinks custom titles are stupid!
  • GP Hero
  • New site same sh1te ;-)
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - FZ1 Fazer, FZS600
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 09 May 2013, 05:43:20 pm »
Can't be arsed reading the inbetweeny guff.
Foreign residents???? I intend to retire abroad and pay for my health care there ..because to the French I shall be foreign...seems fair...however after 34 years of paying National Insurance any fucker who thinks I am not entitled to NHS care should I choose to use it is on thin ice.
Not worked when able to for ten years? Thats most MPs
Mental health and the elderly...who the F do you think paid for the NHS...yes the same people some would exclude.
The overweight?.. maybe..if they had been offered and refused treatment (including prescribed diet and exercise)

So would would I ban from the NHS?...Useless managers..any manager that cannot demonstrate their contribution generating more than 40% of their prime cost  as clear health benefits should be shown the door.

Parasitic drug companies any charging more than 40% of their prime costs likewise.

Nick Knowles...he should stick to DIY programmes
The Frying Scotsman

ddtwelve

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - triumph tiger 1050
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 09 May 2013, 05:44:09 pm »
everyone so i can put my feet up and relax all day :D

Jazz999

• Weekend Warrior
  • Mellow Yellow!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 09 May 2013, 06:00:05 pm »
everyone so i can put my feet up and relax all day :D

Likewise mate, would be a much better shift :-)
Nothing Fazes a Foccer!

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 09 May 2013, 06:49:38 pm »
You gotta laugh when a bunch of bikers start discussion the end of universal health care in this country, and who should then in turn be allowed health care under what was known as the NHS and who should not.

Like I said it's Tory bait, such discussions, getting the proles to fight each other is just feeding us bait so we never really get a clear vision of what is really going on.

And the great bit about this, is that once you exclude one group, you look for the next, exclude them, then see what or who else you suck in, leave it for a wee while then throw the bait out again. 

Start down this path and I guarantee that it will not be long before those who choose to take risks and have an accident will be responsibly for the cost of their own health care - ie you - a biker.

So you now have two directions, exclusion and the introduction of partial insurance for those who take risks.  So having done the exclusions we can then work on extending the need for insurance.

Then of course who's gonna decide when it comes to the crunch who's gonna get health care amd who's gonna be shown the door having been told that they are not worth of care and that they can now fuck off and die.

That's quite helpful actually, as if you think about, if you wanna scrap universal health care and the NHS, well inevitably at some point the doctors and consultants will need to decide who they will help and who they tell to fuck off and die.  So the downsizing in staff will start to happen naturally after a while as all the smart people move out of health care and probably out of our sick little small minded backwards thinking stupid country.

dBfazer600

• WSB Pack Hound
  • I is Zedonk
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 09 May 2013, 09:03:35 pm »
DAZ  Thanx mate. I lit the fuse just 10 minutes ago and Thunderbird one is currently preparing for blast off from my unsuspecting starfish.

:eek :'(

Wet wipes in the fridge on standby.

:rollin :rollin :rollin  I had a infection when I went in for my anal exploration and they gave me 2 choices. Have the procedure without pain relief or go home reschedule.

Choice was easy. I informed them to boldly go where no man has gone before as I was not going through the sudden collapse of my entire universe from my ass ever again.  :( :o :\

Note to all who may have to go through this procedure. Make sure your not the first in the for your appointment in the morning as you have to clear your bowls out in one sitting the night before but have a later appointment that alows the gentle movement.

Daz

« Last Edit: 09 May 2013, 09:12:30 pm by dBfazer600 »
She Ain't Exactly Pretty, She Ain't Exactly Small, Fourt'two Thirt'ninefiftysix

You Could Say She's Got It All.

jon

• FOC-U Crucifixion Consultant
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - CRF250L, Stage 1 tuned
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 09 May 2013, 09:09:47 pm »
Anyone remotely religious.  Let them pray to their gods to heal them. Anyone that talks to invisible people that live in the sky needs sectioning anyway.

Lawrence

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 10 May 2013, 11:27:09 am »
Why are so many people unwilling to take responsibility for themselves? Why do they expect to abuse their bodies to the extent that they require enormous amounts of NHS time & resources?
Because they don't need to.  Once you get to that stage, others will take over and do everything for you  :thumbup

2. Those who earn shitloads and can afford to pay, don't ban 'em but make 'em contribute to the cost of treatment.
We could take a percentage of what they earn every month.  Maybe call it something generic like National Insurance maybe?

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 10 May 2013, 02:42:56 pm »
We could stop giving em tax cuts.

Remove the pesnions, that are basically now state subsidised, from the bankers that screwed us all.

Perhaps make big companies that make millions or billions in profit pay their taxes instead of paying none?

We could force the big companies that we subsidise by paying their full time workers benifits perhaps pay their employees a working wage.  Can you imagine that, stinking rich companies actually having to pay people what they are worth.  Foc me!  Can you imagine what that would do the economy?  I mean if you don't pay folks your economy will shrink.  Doh!

So here we are getting screwed big time, I mean everybody (apart from the wealthy dudes at the top), billions upon billions upon billions of our money robbed from us day in, day out.  And what do you foccing lot do, well you fight over the pennies.

AdieR

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 11 May 2013, 03:29:59 am »
Thing is, we don't (or shouldn't) need to exclude any particular people / groups - all the crap spouted by out-of-touch people about "unable to afford free-at-the-point-of-use healthcare" is bollocks.

Billions are wasted in the public sector supply chain through poor tendering and procurement (as one contractor put it "it's really a case of think of a number and double it") (think of the number of failed IT projects), MP's are picking up silly money for doing sod all (dodgy expenses anyone??), (similar can be said for plenty council officials), people are sat in cushy, comfy offices doing non-jobs picking up fat salaries etc. Atos (the firm employed to assess people's fitness to work) are a prime example - staff without medical / clinical training are sending people to work, that aren't fit to work (they'll doubtless be paid by every "case" (person) examined and passed fit (thus it'll be in their interest to say "s/he can work") - and Atos staff opinions seemingly count for more than that of a Doctor who has spent 5 or 6 years at university to train in their profession. And doubtless Atos "services" (as a private contractor) won't come cheap either.

I had a spell on the dole about 4 years ago, claimed the JSA / HB / CTB, and received no less than 4 (yes, FOUR) letters concerning the calculation of HB / CTB from ONE office - so, 4 sheets of paper, 4 envelopes, 4 x postage costs, when it could have been sent in one. Multiply that nationwide (2m? people), and it soon adds up. And we wonder why the country is broke.

The NHS (and other public services) is surrounded by officialdom to a stupid level - endless paperwork ("paperless office" anyone??), and loads of time taken (wasted) to fill it out (and before anyone says it, I'm not having a dig at the genuinely-hard-working-and-constantly-up-against-it staff).

Central Government seem to pull services up from the roots for the fun of it, and it's a costly process that doesn't actually seem to achieve anything useful.

Get rid of the red tape and stupidity, and there is enough money in the kitty to afford it.

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #62 on: 11 May 2013, 08:14:38 am »
Humans. Too many survived the last war anyway!    :evil
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

Rider_Training

• Cager in Training
  • Enjoying the corners.
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Honda XL1000VA-B
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 12 May 2013, 09:57:43 pm »

I feel a multi track system might help.  Goes like this:-

Arrival at A&E Biker! 
Full approved helmet and clothing - front of the queue.

Flip flops, T-shirt and shorts.  Bleeding out - back of the queue.  See if he dies and harvest any good bits.

Ordinary people:-

Fit - average weight - UK resident.  Lets get them sorted and back out there.

Fat - smokers - drinkers, join that queue with the stupid bikers (see above) when you have lost weight, stopped smoking, or detoxed.  Come back to the real world.

I have a weight problem BUT I am doing something about it and I am winning. 
In 60 years I have never spent a night in hospital and do not wish to now.

Never had a Yamaha before - the F 1000 is my first!
Using it for training and all private trips.  No Car.

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 12 May 2013, 10:10:03 pm »
Don't criticise smokers for using the NHS or make them stop smoking before using it, where do you think most of the NHS budget comes from, YES the tax on cigarettes.  :evil

PS i don't smoke.
Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

Dead Eye

• GP Hero
  • What doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger.
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 12 May 2013, 10:47:42 pm »

I feel a multi track system might help.  Goes like this:-

Arrival at A&E Biker! 
Full approved helmet and clothing - front of the queue.

Flip flops, T-shirt and shorts.  Bleeding out - back of the queue.  See if he dies and harvest any good bits.

Ordinary people:-

Fit - average weight - UK resident.  Lets get them sorted and back out there.

Fat - smokers - drinkers, join that queue with the stupid bikers (see above) when you have lost weight, stopped smoking, or detoxed.  Come back to the real world.

I have a weight problem BUT I am doing something about it and I am winning. 
In 60 years I have never spent a night in hospital and do not wish to now.

Of all the suggestions I like this one the most  :evil

JoeRock

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 13 May 2013, 01:01:43 am »
We could stop giving em tax cuts.

Remove the pesnions, that are basically now state subsidised, from the bankers that screwed us all.

Perhaps make big companies that make millions or billions in profit pay their taxes instead of paying none?

We could force the big companies that we subsidise by paying their full time workers benifits perhaps pay their employees a working wage.  Can you imagine that, stinking rich companies actually having to pay people what they are worth.  Foc me!  Can you imagine what that would do the economy?  I mean if you don't pay folks your economy will shrink.  Doh!

So here we are getting screwed big time, I mean everybody (apart from the wealthy dudes at the top), billions upon billions upon billions of our money robbed from us day in, day out.  And what do you foccing lot do, well you fight over the pennies.

Yes, because you really want to get the 15 or so percent that pay over 60% of the tax in this country so they're pissed off and leave, definitely a good plan that for the British economy!

Razgruff

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Yamaha TT600R XS750
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 13 May 2013, 01:17:37 am »
Yes, because you really want to get the 15 or so percent that pay over 60% of the tax in this country so they're pissed off and leave, definitely a good plan that for the British economy!

Can you provide some sources for those figures ??

Streetbudgie

• GP Hero
  • Don't mess with a budgie
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 13 May 2013, 08:27:31 pm »
Don't criticise smokers for using the NHS or make them stop smoking before using it, where do you think most of the NHS budget comes from, YES the tax on cigarettes.  :evil

PS i don't smoke.

Absolutely wrong

All the income from tax on fags goes to the government coffers to be spent where ever they see fit, not one penny of it is designated directly to the NHS

Smokers spout this bollox to justify filling their lungs with black shite and the subsequent burden on the NHS that they become.

As a non smoker I'm surprised that you are quoting this.

Lawrence

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 13 May 2013, 10:10:39 pm »
But without them we'd all be paying more for VED, booze etc so they can buy all the cigarettes they want imo :D

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 13 May 2013, 10:23:15 pm »

PS i don't smoke.

Absolutely wrong

All the income from tax on fags goes to the government coffers to be spent where ever they see fit, not one penny of it is designated directly to the NHS

Smokers spout this bollox to justify filling their lungs with black shite and the subsequent burden on the NHS that they become.

As a non smoker I'm surprised that you are quoting this.

So yeah indirectly it goes to the NHS, if there was no smokers paying tax, we all would be paying more tax on income, petrol etc, ergo smokers contribute a lot to the NHS.
We choose to ride bikes and potentially get hurt therefore put unnecessary strain/burden on the NHS. BUT it is a choice just like smoking.
Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

Razgruff

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Yamaha TT600R XS750
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 13 May 2013, 10:55:06 pm »
I wonder if anybody as ever done a cost analysis of smoker health care and theer early deaths,
Against geriatric care of non smokers living on for ever telling us they never smoked a day in theirs lives while cluttering up hospital beds because they want plastic hips or have fell over and broke something again  :fish

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #72 on: 14 May 2013, 05:27:52 am »
Ancient Worlds: The Spartans
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.