Date: 29-03-24  Time: 05:37 am

Author Topic: How to get away with murder: Be an American Diplomat's wife...  (Read 19579 times)

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
Re: How to get away with murder: Be an American Diplomat's wife...
« Reply #25 on: 13 October 2019, 10:46:33 am »
 It’s all rather confusing now.  The diplomatic immunity is either no longer relevant because she has returned home, as it only applies in the host country, or that in fact she never had diplomatic immunity in the first place.

Apparently Northamptonshire police were instructed not to investigate the accident by the UK government as she had protective status. 

More here - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/oct/13/harry-dunn-anne-sacoolas-driver-who-fled-uk-devastated-by-fatal-crash

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile

fireblake

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 18 October 2019, 05:50:11 pm »
This is so sad. If she had just stayed and chatted to the Police this although a tragic accident would of probably ended up as community service at most. I very much doubt it would have been custodial as it was an accident. Her whole family must feel absolutely sickened by her actions. So very sad
Sent from my villa in the South of France.

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 19 October 2019, 06:35:15 am »
As usual young male biker,  middle aged female why are we surprised at the treatment of him and his family.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 20 October 2019, 12:04:26 am »
As VNA points out in his link, there is more to this than meets the eye.
US and UK governments appear to have been desperate to get the family quickly out of the UK because of the husband's 'job'.
The Dunn family's lawyers have requested copies of the documentation authorising their removal, and are threatening to launch a judicial review if not complied with.
I smell a rat

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 20 October 2019, 11:46:53 am »
Yes it stinks.
 They’ve tried to cover this up by sneaking her out of the country, but it has backfired spectacularly.
What’s really annoying is that much of the press is still using the term ‘diplomats wife’.  I’m not convinced but is there a D notice on this?

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 18 November 2019, 01:41:07 pm »
So now a “top lawyer” in America wants to extradite Prince Andrew over his apparent sex scandal.

For starters then, we’ll have the woman back who hit the motorcyclist.
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #32 on: 19 November 2019, 12:40:47 am »
So now a “top lawyer” in America wants to extradite Prince Andrew over his apparent sex scandal.

For starters then, we’ll have the woman back who hit the motorcyclist.

Lol! I was thinking exactly the same thing...

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 19 November 2019, 05:30:25 am »
One for one swap only fair

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 19 November 2019, 11:01:54 am »
“Lawyers for Virginia Roberts have written to Andrew at Buckingham Palace to ask for a two-hour sworn interview about Roberts’ claim that she was forced into sexual relations with Andrew by his friend Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy financier and convicted sex offender.”
“In general, when a Briton is asked for evidence in the US “the deposition would almost certainly take place in the UK – the witness would not be compelled to travel to the US””
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/23/prince-andrew-lawyers-sex-questions-court

So no not extradite, but interview him.
Don't really know what to make of this.  I didn't watch the interview Emily Maitlis, but I've seen clips and quotes, he seems to have made a right royal arse of himself.  At best he's just a foccin idiot with no common sense whatsoever.  You wonder why the smart people at the palace didn't keep him well away from Epstein after his conviction.  It beggers belief.

« Last Edit: 19 November 2019, 11:03:11 am by VNA »

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 19 November 2019, 01:23:49 pm »
“Lawyers for Virginia Roberts have written to Andrew at Buckingham Palace to ask for a two-hour sworn interview about Roberts’ claim that she was forced into sexual relations with Andrew by his friend Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy financier and convicted sex offender.”
“In general, when a Briton is asked for evidence in the US “the deposition would almost certainly take place in the UK – the witness would not be compelled to travel to the US””
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/23/prince-andrew-lawyers-sex-questions-court

So no not extradite, but interview him.
Don't really know what to make of this.  I didn't watch the interview Emily Maitlis, but I've seen clips and quotes, he seems to have made a right royal arse of himself.  At best he's just a foccin idiot with no common sense whatsoever.  You wonder why the smart people at the palace didn't keep him well away from Epstein after his conviction.  It beggers belief.

Before you bluntly try and correct my sentence, maybe you could dig up a current newspaper article rather than one from 2015.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 19 November 2019, 03:07:13 pm »
Before you bluntly try and correct my sentence, maybe you could dig up a current newspaper article rather than one from 2015.

Fair point. :lol   That article is a bit old.  But it still seems to be where we are.
I don’t see any extradition request.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jeffrey-epstein-prince-andrew-bbc-interview-extradition-investigation-latest-a9208171.html

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 19 November 2019, 03:33:59 pm »
I cant really get interested in the Prince Andrew stuff, Im guessing its now been taken over by the murican legal steamroller, with views on major damages driving it all now. Shame they couldn't get themselves involved to the same extent in the death of an Englishman at the hands of an American citizen.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 19 November 2019, 04:20:41 pm »
« Last Edit: 19 November 2019, 04:22:32 pm by darrsi »

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 19 November 2019, 04:25:46 pm »
I cant really get interested in the Prince Andrew stuff, Im guessing its now been taken over by the murican legal steamroller, with views on major damages driving it all now. Shame they couldn't get themselves involved to the same extent in the death of an Englishman at the hands of an American citizen.

He's been stupid without a doubt, i've still not watched the interview but i will.
But you can't help feeling that this is all driven by the chance of a large pot of gold for the yank woman involved.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 19 November 2019, 05:52:30 pm »
He's been stupid without a doubt, i've still not watched the interview but i will.
But you can't help feeling that this is all driven by the chance of a large pot of gold for the yank woman involved.
Where have we heard than one before…………

Andrew first met Epstein in 1999.  Epstein has been to Windsor Palace, Balmoral and Sandringham.  Andrew has stayed at Epstein’s properties in the US. 
In 2008 Epstein pleaded guilty to a felony charge of solicitation of prostitution involving a minor.
He served 13months in prison.

After he was released according to Price Andrew, he travelled to the US in order to tell Epstein that it would be inappropriate for them to spend time together in the future.  Apparently, it was a convenient place to stay for four days.  And it was the honourable and right thing to do.  I mean what the foc :eek :eek :eek

Epstein was found dead in prison – he was being held on suspicion of trafficking children for sex.  That's veryconvenient for a lot of people.
But yeah sure, it’s all about money.  Why didn’t they just leave the poor child sex trafficking paedophile alone – eh?

I have no idea if Prince Andrew has any involvement whatsoever in Epsteins activities.  What he is, at the very least, clearly guilty of is gross stupidity, a most serious lack of judgement and a total lack of sensitivity for the victims of Epsteins crimes.   

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 19 November 2019, 09:31:17 pm »
Epstein was found dead in prison – he was being held on suspicion of trafficking children for sex.  That's very convenient for a lot of people.
Who do you think killed him then
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 19 November 2019, 10:01:29 pm »
I have no idea if Prince Andrew has any involvement whatsoever in Epsteins activities.  What he is, at the very least, clearly guilty of is gross stupidity, a most serious lack of judgement and a total lack of sensitivity for the victims of Epsteins crimes.   
Andrew was not exactly squeaky clean before this anyway. Some dodgy deals with his Kazakh and Saudi friends.

The bit that makes me laugh the most is his alibi about being in Woking Pizza Express, where nobody seems to have noticed him.

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 19 November 2019, 10:53:36 pm »
Andrew was not exactly squeaky clean before this anyway. Some dodgy deals with his Kazakh and Saudi friends.

The bit that makes me laugh the most is his alibi about being in Woking Pizza Express, where nobody seems to have noticed him.

I remember back in the day the press referred to Prince Andrew as 'Randy Andy'
SOme things never change lol
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 20 November 2019, 06:20:53 am »

Just a thought, but wouldn't someone like him have his daily life mapped out with a schedule? As in either a diary or being advised what to do by a P.A. meaning it could be still documented on paper or a computer somewhere? He's not obliged to show it over here, as he's done nothing wrong.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 20 November 2019, 10:51:09 am »
Yes he is the UK Royal arms deal cheerleader.  A total wanker.

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 20 November 2019, 01:20:00 pm »
Yes he is the UK Royal arms deal cheerleader.  A total wanker.

Have you ever spoken nicely about anyone?

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 20 November 2019, 07:24:46 pm »
Have you ever spoken nicely about anyone?
Well you know, I’m just not that desperately keen on royal arms dealers, which was effectively his job for quite some years, who happen to like hanging out with paedophiles.  Know what I mean.

Now again, just to be clear, I have no idea if Andrew had in involement in any way in Epsteins activities.  But after Epsteins conviction for paedophilia, good old Andrew decided it was perfectly OK to go and see his old "friend" and stay at his house for a few days.

What can I say?

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 21 November 2019, 10:29:07 pm »
 Dominic Raab is to seek legal costs from the Dunn family;

The Dunn is taking legal action against the foreign secretary after their son was killed in a collision outside an RAF station in Northamptonshire.

They have claimed Mr Raab misused and abused his power when he granted diplomatic immunity to Anne Sacoolas, the crash suspect whose husband is a US diplomat.

The Foreign Office has said it will oppose the family’s legal action and it will "seek costs for doing so.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/harry-dunn-death-dominic-raab-foreign-secretary-legal-costs-diplomatic-immunity-anne-sacoolas-a9210931.html

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #49 on: 22 November 2019, 01:40:51 am »
Ye gods!

They claim they're concerned about "Protecting taxpayers' money", but they don't give a shit about tax payers' lives!!