Date: 20-04-24  Time: 03:43 am

Author Topic: MAG Rider taken Out yesterday by a 4X4  (Read 2065 times)

Bl1zzard

• FOC-U Mr Popular 2004
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - BMW GS
    • View Profile
MAG Rider taken Out yesterday by a 4X4
« on: 26 September 2011, 12:38:39 pm »
Hard to believe I know but South bound on the A34 in lane 1 we had a dick in a 4X4 push into the group and run over a chap called Steve on a Red/White R1.

Road closed and Air ambulance attended.

Could hardly believe my eyes when I saw it. I mean how the fuck did you not see a fucking group of riders doing 45 in lane 1. We were 2 miles short of Tot Hill services.

Then to top it off we have some tart go onto MAG facebook and complained that she was stuck in traffic, and it was "Our own fault"...  :eek

Maybe this should go in the Rant section... anyway if anyone know's who this chap is or how he is doing we would like to know, I only got the basic details at the scene.

Fuzzygoth

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: MAG Rider taken Out yesterday by a 4X4
« Reply #1 on: 26 September 2011, 05:10:36 pm »
FFS ... that's bloody charming that it. Sodding dippy cowbag obviously life is so cheap
these days that a biker getting run over by a 4X4 which is fair comupance for being slightly
inconveinced for 20 minutes! yeah sounds like she need to get some fucking priorities!

I despair at some people I really do.

Fuzzy
Fuzzy
"High spirits are no substitute for 800 rounds per minute"

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
Re: MAG Rider taken Out yesterday by a 4X4
« Reply #2 on: 27 September 2011, 01:40:58 am »
On the M27 ride, there was some twat in his Chavmobile who thought he could get ahead of the group by belting down the hard shoulder, up the slip road and across a junction before racing down the slip road on the other side.

Pity the Police were holding traffic on the slip roads onto the motorway for the bikers...!!  :rollin

Seriously, though, I hope this guy is ok and the driver gets the book thrown at him :(