Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > For Sale & Wanted

Fazer FZS 1000 Goodies and Spares Sale

(1/4) > >>

Falcon 269:
Since the mighty Thou is up for sale after almost 18 years of faithful service, I have a load of goodies and spares to go as well.  I'll be coming back to the UK in early April and will bring everything below with me.  However, to give me chance to properly pack and address everything, I figured I'd start the garage clearance sale now. :)

At the moment, P&P costs are estimates.  However, once a deal is agreed, if P&P costs are lower, I will charge the actual rate.  If higher, I will cover the extra cost.

Akropovic Titanium oval end can with stainless steel link pipe.  £230 + £15 P&P. 

Genuine Yamaha hugger/chainguard.  DPBMC aka Deep Purplish Blue Metallic Cocktail or 'Fastest Blue'.  VGC.  £40 + £7 P&P

Belly Pan.  MBD Germany.  DPBMC.  Scratched underneath (too much cornering G-load at speed!) but otherwise good condition.  Repair or hide with sticker.  £25 + £8 P&P

Fuel tank with Yamaha tuning fork logo.  DPBMC.  One tiny dent, barely noticeable, otherwise VGC.  Very rare as UK market only had YAMAHA lettering on tank in this colour.  £95 + £20 P&P.

Oberon heavyweight stainless steel bar ends.  VGC.  £18 + £5 P&P.

Oberon alloy touring footpegs.  Front and rear pairs.  New price £46 per pair.  VGC.  £40 + £8 P&P for both pairs.

Genuine Pazzo shorty levers.  Black with silver adjusters.  New price £169 per pair.  VGC.  £80 + £8 P&P for both levers.

R1 radial front brake master cylinder with lever, Rizoma (Chinese replica) fluid reservoir and mount.  VGC.  £65 + £5 P&P.  If you also want to buy the Pazzo levers above, I have the adapter to fit the R1 master cylinder.

4 x Rizoma LED indicators with flasher unit.  Chinese replicas. VGC. £15 + £ 5 P&P.

Tinted double bubble screen.  VGC.  £20 + £5 P+P.

Tinted Airblade flip-lip screen. VGC.  £20 + £5 P&P.

Genuine Yamaha clutch cable.  Used but in perfect condition.  £12 + £5 P+P.

2 x Rear wheel bearing sets.  Comprising roller bearing, caged needle bearing and seal.  New.  £15 per set + £5 P+P

CDI unit.  Part number 5LV-82305-40. Model year 2004.  Used.  £60 + £5 P&P.

Starter cutout relay.  Part number 5EB-81950-20.  Used.  £20 + £4 P+P.

Tipover switch.  Used.  £5 + £3 P+P.

Combined oil and water pump assembly.  VGC.  £50 + £10 P&P.

Fuel Pump, filter and hoses.  VGC.  £25 + £10 P&P.

Genuine Yamaha fork seals and top bushes.  New.  £20 + £4 P&P

Genuine Yamaha timing cover gasket.  New.  £5 + £2 P&P.

Complete lock set comprising ignition switch, fuel tank cap and seat release catch with cable.  One key only.  Used.  VGC.  £45 + £8 P&P.

Throttle cable, opening side.  Used.  £5 + £3 P+P.

R1 gearshift lever.  Fits Fazer 1000 and greatly improves gear changing.  £10 + £3 P+P.

Bank of carbs.  Good condition, pilot bypass circuit holes enlarged as per Ivan’s instructions.  Not fitted with Ivan’s needles and main jets, but ready to accept.  Also suitable for spares.  £90 + £15 P&P.

Pair Carbone Lorraine sintered rear brake pads.  New.  £8 + £2 P&P.

DID XVM 530 chain and JT sprocket set.  New, in box.  Rubber damped front sprocket.  £85 + £15 P&P.

Genuine Yamaha rubber damped front sprocket.  New.  £20 + £5 P&P.

Oxford touring throwover paniers in blue.  Used once.  Large capacity, complete with covers and straps.  £30 + £12 P&P

Contact me by PM, please, giving an e-mail address that I can get back to you with to sort out shipping address etc.

Cheers!

Mike

Andrew:
I'd perhaps be interested in the Akra and a few other bit's if they're available. I've sent you a PM

snapper:
Hi Mike  interested in the R1 shifter
 I will PM you

Falcon 269:
PM sent to Andrew.

Mark, hi mate - sorry, but the R1 shifter arm has been snagged already and someone else has asked for first refusal if the sale falls through.

Cheers!

Mike

snapper:
no worries mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version