Date: 29-03-24  Time: 15:16 pm

Author Topic: Jordan  (Read 13492 times)

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
Re: Jordan
« Reply #25 on: 06 February 2015, 06:35:26 pm »
You stated the UK needs to review it's funding, implying the UK Goverment openly fund ISIS then you post a quote from a newspaper as your proof.

The UK government is well aware of how ISIS is funded.

It was not that long ago that David Cameron was meeting with Sheikh Tamin bin Hamad al-Thani, The Emir of Qatar to - it is reported - beg him to stop funding ISIS.

Follow the money Lew and you will find the funders.  They are pretty much all allies of ours.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 06 February 2015, 06:36:18 pm »
Bring out the Nukes...that's what i'm saying......lets see them tweet whilst being vapourised.........the only thing that'll be tweeting is a radioactive Chafinch 8000 miles away the shower of absolute vermin.

I couldnt give 2 monkeys shits who did what or when they did it or what history book i can read it in..........they're out of order.

If they cant be nuked then i suggest a conventional onslaught including cluster bombs & Napalm & bayonets & flamethrowers.

Why dont we stop pissing about.
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 06 February 2015, 06:46:30 pm »
noggythenog,

I couldnt give 2 monkeys shits who did what or when they did it or what history book i can read it in..........they're out of order.

Well that's helpful.  So you openly admit you don't have a clue about any of this, which clearly you don't;

If they cant be nuked then i suggest a conventional onslaught including cluster bombs & Napalm & bayonets & flamethrowers.

I think we did all that in Iraq, which is of course why we are where we are. 

So perhaps you can explain to us how exactly your bone heid, illegal and immoral suggestions for action would help?

lincs1963

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 06 February 2015, 06:56:57 pm »
Bring out the Nukes...that's what i'm saying......lets see them tweet whilst being vapourised.........the only thing that'll be tweeting is a radioactive Chafinch 8000 miles away the shower of absolute vermin.

Why dont we stop pissing about.

I think noggy is speaking from the heart and saying what most of us are thinking. So, vna, what would you suggest?

Doddsie

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 06 February 2015, 06:58:37 pm »
I wish I was an expert on everything!!!!!!!  :rolleyes :rolleyes

rustyrider

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 06 February 2015, 07:10:27 pm »
I was thinking much the same.  If you give money to someone who claims to be penniless and they then go and spend that money on booze and fags, is it your fault?  If a country gives money to another country and they then give some of it to support a terrorist group, is that your fault?  If the recipient had been open about where some of the money was going to go maybe you wouldn't have given it but you yourself can't be accused of supporting the terrorist group.

There is only one language they understand.  You can't negotiate and quote the Geneva Convention with an organisation that kidnaps a journalist, asks for 200 million dollars ransom and then publicly executes that journalist, and post video of it on the internet, because the ransom isn't paid.  Same goes for burning alive what is effectively a prisoner of war, it isn't warfare, it's barbarism.  Fuck the rules of warfare, give as good as they give.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 06 February 2015, 07:33:48 pm »
I was thinking much the same.  If you give money to someone who claims to be penniless and they then go and spend that money on booze and fags, is it your fault?  If a country gives money to another country and they then give some of it to support a terrorist group, is that your fault?  If the recipient had been open about where some of the money was going to go maybe you wouldn't have given it but you yourself can't be accused of supporting the terrorist group.

There is only one language they understand.  You can't negotiate and quote the Geneva Convention with an organisation that kidnaps a journalist, asks for 200 million dollars ransom and then publicly executes that journalist, and post video of it on the internet, because the ransom isn't paid.  Same goes for burning alive what is effectively a prisoner of war, it isn't warfare, it's barbarism.  Fuck the rules of warfare, give as good as they give.

Only way to win terrorise the terriosts,
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 06 February 2015, 07:39:17 pm »
So, vna, what would you suggest?

Usually I'm reasonably up to date on these things.

Just now I'm looking at my 5th week off sick with stress.  Got two parents with dementia, who have stubbornly refused help and as I knew would eventually happen - well the wheels have fallen off.  So since December my life has been pretty hellish to say the least.  Add in an incompetent solicitor, a until now silent sibling butting in, a crap POA document, both parents going down one after the other with a virus..... and well I could go on and on. 

So I'm behind the curve on this.

But I would say we are paying the price of arrogant and incompetent foreign policy spanning the last 60 years or so.

What we do have is huge influence over Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait and the other Wahhabist Sunni states.  We need to stop them and their buddies funding ISIS.  Follow the money that is what is happening. 

We also have to deal with the biggest evil first - ISIS.  We are correct about one thing - they are out of control. We made a mistake in not backing Assad, and a big mistake in supporting the ISIS influenced rebels that opposed him.  We need to open diplomatic channels with Iran (we can see that happening already).  We need to start talking to Putin.  Putin rightly backed Assad along with their ally Iran.

Israel.  It's about time we exercised our influence over Israel.  This seems impossible as the USA seems incapable of standing up to Israel.  But we have a moral obligation to limited our trade with Israel.  It's about time we refused to sell or maintain any Israeli military equipment for a start.  We can influence them without the USA, as the USA is Israel's only steadfast ally.

But sorry I haven't read a newspaper in about two months.  I'm way behind the curve now.

If you do want to understand what is happening you could do a lot worse than reading Robert Fisk's and Patrick Cockburn's reports (or books) - they are two of the foremost journalistic experts in the world on these matters.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 06 February 2015, 07:40:53 pm »

Which is exactly what ISIS want you to do.

That's a fail Lew.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 06 February 2015, 07:57:00 pm »
Forget iraq people...just forget it.........yes we focced up & yes it was wrong......lets move on.......lets not base every sexual relationship we have on the one fumble we had down some ugly girls pants when we were 16.

It is fashionable right now to be slating our own governments, our pasts, our armies ....all dick heads.......oh lets slate them and and the intelligence agencies....nasty nasty hisssss.........well hang on a minute......who said we were free in the first place?......are there seriously a breed of people out there that think that they're free in every sense.........this aint Braveheart ffs.

Slating the mighty USA.......oh nasty nasty USA.........lets attack those idiots.........not so idiotic that they're doing so well though & supporting the UK & providing us with our big dicked sense of security in this world that we really have almost zero clout in.

As far as i can see the US wears its heart on its sleeve and we used to before we started being a bunch o fannies that think we're free like a butterfly.

I can see a whole nation of people hiding in their houses and glued to their computers viewing anti everything shite................totally content while they are slaughted......right or wrong....they wont even get that consideration.

Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 06 February 2015, 08:12:36 pm »
I love Jordan

Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

Dead Eye

• GP Hero
  • What doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger.
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 06 February 2015, 08:14:40 pm »
 :lurk

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 06 February 2015, 11:17:43 pm »

Which is exactly what ISIS want you to do.

That's a fail Lew.

How is it a fail VNA , why did you think the IRA came to the table?? The security forces in N Ireland eventually took the gloves off. In what way you may ask?? they started leaking information to the other bunch of arseholes and the result of that was that quite a few of the IRA top boys got whacked , and that is not something I just made up.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 07 February 2015, 03:14:47 am »
Forget iraq people...just forget it.........yes we focced up & yes it was wrong......lets move on.

Oh yes it was wrong.  And let us not forget that Saddam was our man.

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/

Population of Iraq - approx 33 million.

Documented civilian deaths from violence since 2003 following allied illegal  invasion - 135,000 - 152,000    Refugees - ???? A million - a few million - who knows?

noggythenog - move on?

Turn it round noggy, if the UK had suffered what Iraq has suffered in recent years, would you just wanna move on....................

I think not.

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 07 February 2015, 06:23:13 am »
I wish I was an expert on everything!!!!!!!  :rolleyes :rolleyes

Hahahahahahaha :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol , Perfect quote  :D

An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 09 February 2015, 02:55:49 pm »
Why is it that those that follow relegion seem to be the folk that are least happy?
We have the radical muslims who want to chop everyones head off at the drop of a hat.
The Anglican church are beating themselves up because we now have female bishops
The Jews in the UK do not feel safe here now so a few are starting to leave. The rise in anti semitism has nothing to do with the hard hitting tactics adopted in Gaza.
The Catholic church is in denial about mistreating orphan children in some of the church run care homes.

Even our own political masters are trying to sweep the dirt under the carpet concerning child abuse.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 09 February 2015, 03:16:22 pm »
Why is it that those that follow relegion seem to be the folk that are least happy?
We have the radical muslims who want to chop everyones head off at the drop of a hat.
The Anglican church are beating themselves up because we now have female bishops
The Jews in the UK do not feel safe here now so a few are starting to leave. The rise in anti semitism has nothing to do with the hard hitting tactics adopted in Gaza.
The Catholic church is in denial about mistreating orphan children in some of the church run care homes.

Even our own political masters are trying to sweep the dirt under the carpet concerning child abuse.

I decided at a young age that religion certainly wasn't for me, and the older I get the more bemused and irritated I get by it.
These days I just can't even stand the mention of it, it just gets right on my nerves.  :grumble
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

Dead Eye

• GP Hero
  • What doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger.
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 09 February 2015, 04:38:18 pm »
I'm with darrsi on this one, I just don't personally get religion... I generally have no issues with someone being religious as long as they accept that I'm not and don't try to change my beliefs as I don't try to change their's

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 10 February 2015, 02:01:07 pm »
got collared by the god squad out walking one day, he turned to walk with me and rather than just telling him to FO, I thought I'd humour him and go with the flow......half way through him telling me out great God was and asking why I didn't worship.....I told him I couldn't follow any God who strikes poor innocent children down with cancer and the likes....

he told me it was the mothers fault coz they probably smoked.........I was actually dumbstruck for a nano second whilst I asked myself if I'd heard him right

cue end of chat and he was told to go away

my mrs went bananas when I told her what he'd insinuated

it seems they're all twisted, doesn't matter what walk of life they're from. I'm with darrsi........they're welcome to it but don't fuckin preach it to me coz I ain't interested BIG TIME
fire never sleeps

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 10 February 2015, 02:51:12 pm »
I got my house black listed by the Jehovah witness, instead of shutting the door I stood talking and it was me that would not let THEM go, I talked about aliens being the god and when they smirked at that I said you think that strange but that is just how you sound to me. A few years past by and I was out the front and they came along and I asked why dont you knock any more and I was told they put me on a "no call list" after that.
« Last Edit: 10 February 2015, 03:24:39 pm by fazersharp »
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

Rexr

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 10 February 2015, 03:16:56 pm »
Isis are the guys that throw gays off tall buildings for being gay but say its fine to marry a NINE YEAR OLD girl as well as enslaving Yazidi and Christian minority women after exterminating the men and boys (all of them were unarmed - naturally) it's also ok burning helpless prisoners alive in addition to beheading a volunteer aid worker just because he was a white christian.  Religious Nazis can be negotiated with........  They need stopping - NOW.  Hope the Jordanians take no prisoners.

Agreed.....totally
Rexr.

Keep it simple......stupid..!!!

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 10 February 2015, 03:31:58 pm »
I got my house black listed by the Jehovah witness, instead of shutting the door I stood talking and it was me that would not let THEM go, I talked about aliens being the god and when they smirked at that I said you think that strange but that is just how you sound to me. A few years past by and I was out the front and they came along and I asked why dont you knock any more and I was told they put me on a "no call list" after that.

I totally believe you!  :rollin :rollin :rollin

Rexr

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 10 February 2015, 03:32:45 pm »

I decided at a young age that religion certainly wasn't for me, and the older I get the more bemused and irritated I get by it.
These days I just can't even stand the mention of it, it just gets right on my nerves.  :grumble

I'm the same, life would be a lot easier if there was no religion....
Rexr.

Keep it simple......stupid..!!!

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 10 February 2015, 04:47:57 pm »

I'm the same, life would be a lot easier if there was no religion....

Amen to that.  :rollin

rustyrider

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 10 February 2015, 05:21:14 pm »
Last year at work we had a project that involved pairing up office workers with engineers so we could give them an insight into what life was like in the real world.  One day I got paired up with a guy who was well known as a God botherer of some description and I was warned that he might try to convert me.  The whole day passed with no mention at all until he turned round to me, out of the blue, and asked, "Are you religious?".  I told him I wasn't, had no interest in becoming religious and couldn't understand why anyone allowed themselves to be brainwashed into believing everything they are told without being able to prove it.  He then started to try to explain it so I stopped him and said, "Let's just suppose that I have an invisible monkey that sits on my shoulder, watches everything I do and whispers in my ear telling me what decisions I should make and how I should live my life.  He's completely invisible, only I can see or hear him and nobody else can.  You'd probably think I was a nutter right?  Now you tell me what the difference is between my invisible monkey and your God?"  He never said a word and religion wasn't mentioned to anyone for the whole month of the project.