Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Fazer 1000/FZ1 corner

Gen1 Fazer 1000 (FZS): FAQ for New and Prospective Owners

<< < (6/7) > >>

ogri48:
I only bought the bike a couple weeks back and I thought at the time " chains a bit slack, must tension that up a bit" never did do it, and reading your write up I can see now it's just how it should be. I'm starting to think the bike must have been owned by a foccer, before the feller I bought it off, all the signs are there, sensible mods and upgrades, exup in GWO, been well looked after and maintained.

fazerscotty:

--- Quote from: PieEater on 16 November 2016, 01:33:21 pm ---Thanks chaps, will have to leave it to a Gen2 owner to step up and write a Gen2 FAQ.

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't be very interesting, "same as above, but smaller fuel tank, so fucking useless really"  :moon

Extremepie:
Hi - great information for new owners and some of them I've already come across over the years!
Maybe mention that a Meta alarm will likely be nearing the end of it's life and could require removal as the dead battery inside it is a non-replaceable item. 

b1k3rdude:
Can I ask why there isn't one of these threads for the Gen2..?

PieEater:

--- Quote from: b1k3rdude on 13 June 2020, 07:03:09 pm ---Can I ask why there isn't one of these threads for the Gen2..?
--- End quote ---
Because no Gen2 owners have had the time or motivation to make one  :pokefun

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version