Date: 28-03-24  Time: 19:20 pm

Author Topic: parking light problem?  (Read 997 times)

drewblez

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
parking light problem?
« on: 07 April 2013, 08:06:15 pm »
I'm having problems with the parking lights on my "V" reg fazer 600, not working. There's no power going to them. is there a seperate fuse for them? if so where is it? I've looked everywhere! Even had the wife look! also my passing light not working if that's related? :o
A rolling sausage gathers no gravy!

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: parking light problem?
« Reply #1 on: 07 April 2013, 09:29:53 pm »
Hey,

Welcome to the forum! Sorry, don't think I can help with the problems you're having. The haynes manual will have wiring diagrams that might shed some more light on it for you (Please excuse the pun). Think there is a downloadable haynes in the downloads section on the top menu bar^^^^

Chris

It wouldn't be fun if it was easy, I just wish it wasn't this much fun.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 April 2013, 09:47:08 pm »
Hey mate, welcome to the forum

Surely someone in the fzs600 section will know about this.they are gurus!!!,not me though,my umpteen posts are pure nonsense :b

I have noticed that you have posted up the question here in the introductions section though,no biggy,easy mistake when new to the site but the fzs600 people wont see it unless they look in the introductions section.

The administrators will soon move the post to the right section or delete it so you may want to start a new topic in fzs600 section to have a bigger audience & get the answer you seek.

You must be desperate asking the wife,i bet she feels well mighty now :lol

Good luck!
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

ChristoT

• Alleged Foc-u Daphnis & Chloe expert
  • GP Hero
  • Fluent in English, French and bullshit!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Saab 9-3, caravan, hang glider
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08 April 2013, 12:11:41 pm »
I had a problem with mine too. Do your main rear lights and sidelight work normally (on dipped and high beam)?

And no, I don't think the pass light is the same problem, as they're on separate circuits.
The Deef's apprentice