Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Fazer 1000/FZ1 corner

assembling new clutch

<< < (2/3) > >>

pinkbikerfzs1:
Can't do it but its page 5-42, shows a section through middle of clutch assembly, PM me if you still struggling.

scousy:

--- Quote from: pinkbikerfzs1 on 04 October 2011, 12:30:48 pm ---Can't do it but its page 5-42, shows a section through middle of clutch assembly, PM me if you still struggling.

--- End quote ---
thanks for helping on this , your description does make sense all except the first spring washer which is not flat it also has a slight concave shape , which is where the problem starts , do they sit like spoons or opposing each other and if so which way round do they oppose each other if you know what i mean  :o
cheers guys

solorider:
looking in the haynes manual there is an spring seat,also called a anti judder spring it says fit the spring so that the outer edge is raised off the seat if that makes sense,it does not show how the spring seat fits in the clutch though

solorider:
this picture any help,item 1 and 2

scousy:
yeah that helps loads thanks , but from the description the first spring plate the outer should be facing away from the seat the diagram does not show that ( No.1 ) but the second plate does (No.2 ). a little confusing or am i being dull ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version