Date: 28-03-24  Time: 18:10 pm

Author Topic: caroline flack  (Read 7099 times)

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Re: caroline flack
« Reply #25 on: 17 February 2020, 10:54:47 pm »
  BBC just doing it’s job I don’t think the BBC goes in for muck racking, gutter journalism, cheque book journalism or phone and email hacking.

Not that I am saying they don’t ever over step the mark or get it wrong.  They rightly got screwed over their reporting of Cliff Richard.
Is there ever any connection between your brain and what you are typing.
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 17 February 2020, 11:02:43 pm »
I don't know who she is,
A high-profile public figure
Is there ever any connection between your  brain and what you are typing  :rollin

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 17 February 2020, 11:34:37 pm »
Is there ever any connection between your  brain and what you are typing 
I don't do reality TV.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 17 February 2020, 11:36:14 pm »
Quote from: VNA on Today at 10:04:24 PM<blockquote>  BBC just doing it’s job I don’t think the BBC goes in for muck racking, gutter journalism, cheque book journalism or phone and email hacking.

Not that I am saying they don’t ever over step the mark or get it wrong.  They rightly got screwed over their reporting of Cliff Richard.
</blockquote>Is there ever any connection between your brain and what you are typing.

Perhaps you can only see in simple terms of black and white.

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 18 February 2020, 09:23:56 am »
 :lol :lol :lol VNA I swear to god, if you weren't on this forum, youd stand at home in front of a mirror arguing with yourself until you got so angry you punched yourself in the face ;) ;) :lol

vinnyb

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 18 February 2020, 10:21:17 am »
:lol :lol :lol VNA I swear to god, if you weren't on this forum, youd stand at home in front of a mirror arguing with yourself until you got so angry you punched yourself in the face ;) ;) :lol

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 18 February 2020, 10:31:04 am »

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

I would pay good money to see that ! 

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 18 February 2020, 11:09:30 am »
The media makes and breaks.
You only need to have recently watched 'The Christine Keeler Affair' (proper TV) to see that nothing has changed in 60 years.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 18 February 2020, 06:31:13 pm »

:lol :lol :lol VNA I swear to god, if you weren't on this forum, youd stand at home in front of a mirror arguing with yourself until you got so angry you punched yourself in the face ;) ;)

Like I say to suggest that the BBC are guilty of persecuting Ms Flack is ridiculous, unless that is you can produce evidence to the contrary Ogri.

Meanwhile a great many are stating how they find the bullying, muck racking and persecution of individuals by the tabloid press disgusting.  But then the next morning they buy another copy of the Sun, Mail, Express etc.

The fact is there is massive demand for the shite that these shitty so-called newspapers peddle.  And yup lives get destroyed in the process.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 18 February 2020, 06:32:42 pm »
Is there ever any connection between your  brain and what you are typing 
I don't do reality TV.
Delete 'TV' and that statement makes perfect sense.

fireblake

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 18 February 2020, 06:50:21 pm »
Id never heard of her, or seen Love Island. Does the death of a tv presenter justify so much mainstream coverage? Or a sad reflection of society today that someone who simply presents a tv programme is idolised to that extent. Darrsi makes sound point regarding the CPS

She's been in loads of shows, going as far back as Bo Selecta nearly 20 years ago, but also hosted many programs that have an acquired taste, which is why it would be understandable if you didn't know her.
Shows like Celebrity Jungle, Strictly Come Dancing, which she presented AND personally won it as a competitor too, and Love Island are most certainly not my cup of tea and i would never watch them, whereas other people can't get enough of all of them so she would be very familiar to them.

Not forgetting CBBC when she was in her 20's
Sent from my villa in the South of France.

Bazza123

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 20 February 2020, 10:03:25 pm »
Very sad that someone has died. However if the tables had turned and it was a man in this situation, I’m not sure the public would be so forgiving.

For example, at the age of 31 she was dating a 17 year old, and I believe she had other domestic violence incidents to her name, with two different men. Her boyfriend in this case called 999 after this last one, so it must have been serious.

Would a man who had dated a 17 year old girl, who had (allegedly)attacked two other women before, and was said to have attacked his sleeping girlfriend with a bedside lamp be called “beautiful” in the press and magazines. I think not.

Women have been pushing for parity in police investigations against domestic abusers etc for a long time now. The same crowd now seem to be saying “how dare the CPS pursue her”.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 21 February 2020, 07:15:48 am »
She lamped him (literally) while he was asleep, which could've done some serious damage, or worse, which resulted in him calling the police and saying out loud "She's trying to kill me", and on responding they find him injured but also now her covered in blood after self harming.
The whole reason they altered the law years ago was because there would quite often be sympathy for an abuser once things had calmed down, they'd sobered up, or they'd begged for forgiveness AGAIN.
But in a few relationships this would almost be standard and regular behaviour, which sometimes like in this case can go one step too far where the injuries involved call for outside intervention to put a stop to it.
Booze certainly does not help, but add drugs to the mix and that's where the violence takes a different turn as they will bring out the worst in you.
Most peoples claims about poor mental health state are 'normally' triggered by booze, drugs or more likely a mixture of both in the first place, so it's all self inflicted.
It would have actually been very wrong if the CPS hadn't pursued what went on with the evidence that was presented, but i kind of get the feeling that this would have ended badly anyway whether they had or not, then people would have been shouting at why they didn't get involved.
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

Oldgit

• foccerwithoutaspacebar
  • GP Hero
  • Old Age & Treachery will Overcome Youth & Skill
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - BMW R1200RS Sport SE
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 21 February 2020, 02:06:04 pm »

http://https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/troubled-young-lawyer-found-dead-21543189

It's happening every day, people need to be supported when going through troubling times.
« Last Edit: 21 February 2020, 02:07:50 pm by Oldgit »

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 21 February 2020, 04:56:49 pm »
  But then the next morning they buy another copy of the Sun, Mail, Express etc.
, Mirror, Guardian etc...

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 22 February 2020, 06:40:21 am »

http://https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/troubled-young-lawyer-found-dead-21543189

It's happening every day, people need to be supported when going through troubling times.

There was another one in the news yesterday, supposedly an "ex cocaine addict" who was unsurprisingly on loads of booze AND drugs when he brazenly stabbed a pub landlord to death because he'd been barred a few days earlier.
He too was blaming his 'mental health' issues for everything, although he did totally admit to the crime. Not that it made any difference because it was clearly all on CCTV anyway.
So another case where the culprit blames their troubles on their mental state, when in fact it's not nature taking a turn for the worse, but all preventable and self inflicted. I'm not saying people shouldn't let their hair down every now and then, but you need to be responsible for your own behaviour.
There are two main negative side effects that a lot of cokeheads suffer from, and that is unusual and out of character random acts of aggression or physical violence, and the other is talking total bullshit and lies thinking that people will believe your crap.
In short, it turns you into a predictably unpredictable arsehole.
Seen it all happen before with my own friends, with a response of complete and utter disbelief at something they've done or said that is so out of character you can easily guess what is going on with them.

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #41 on: 22 February 2020, 01:55:02 pm »
So another case where the culprit blames their troubles on their mental state, when in fact it's not nature taking a turn for the worse, but all preventable

Isn't it fortunate that mental health and drug rehabilitation programme provisions haven't been cut to ribbons over the past decade... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6025145/

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 22 February 2020, 02:16:16 pm »
So another case where the culprit blames their troubles on their mental state, when in fact it's not nature taking a turn for the worse, but all preventable and self inflicted.
People who have mental health issues, and indeed people who are continually bullied often turn to drink and drugs.  Then in turn an uncaring, judgemental society can wash their hands of such people – they brought it on themselves – junkies etc.

Plus we have a gutter press that is happy to use peoples personal lives, personal issues etc for entertainment, and a public happy to lap it all up.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 22 February 2020, 02:48:59 pm »
So another case where the culprit blames their troubles on their mental state, when in fact it's not nature taking a turn for the worse, but all preventable

Isn't it fortunate that mental health and drug rehabilitation programme provisions haven't been cut to ribbons over the past decade... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6025145/
Why are you quoting an American - drug company backed - organisation.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 22 February 2020, 03:26:00 pm »
Plus we have a gutter press that is happy to use peoples personal lives, personal issues etc for entertainment, and a public happy to lap it all up.
Like you when the gutter press publish stuff about Boris Johnson's personal life for example?.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 22 February 2020, 04:02:45 pm »

I'm not reading all that, sorry.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 22 February 2020, 04:06:23 pm »
Like you when the gutter press publish stuff about Boris Johnson's personal life for example?.

Or the constant stupid and unfunny/offensive cartoons against Boris Johnson which could quite easily be classed as bullying.
In fact it really is thinking about it.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 22 February 2020, 04:40:44 pm »
Or the constant stupid and unfunny/offensive cartoons against Boris Johnson which could quite easily be classed as bullying.
In fact it really is thinking about it.
My, my, imagine that, bullying a bully, a homophobic and misogynistic racist liar. :lol

« Last Edit: 22 February 2020, 09:38:25 pm by VNA »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 22 February 2020, 04:44:00 pm »

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #49 on: 22 February 2020, 08:23:44 pm »
So, when presented with evidence, one person decides they don't like the message, so they're going to shoot the messenger and the other one can't be bothered to even look at it, because that would involve a bit of effort (despite the fact that there's a simple 16 line Abstract at the top which tells you everything you need to know about the article).

Now *what* does that remind me of...??  :rolleyes