Date: 28-03-24  Time: 20:35 pm

Author Topic: Anyone in the Lymington Hampshire area?  (Read 1339 times)

Fatherbiker

• DAS Born Again
  • My cat climbed in and sat looking at me!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Anyone in the Lymington Hampshire area?
« on: 24 September 2012, 08:07:26 pm »
Anyone around Lymington Hants for a monthly meet? I live in Lymington and am still quite new to the club and as yet still not ridden the Fazer due to having a busted leg at first but also the bike i bought was absolutely desperate for chain and sprockets which i am almost finished with now. I had 2 nuts on the rear sprocket which were seized so i am replacing all of them.
There are a few good pubs here in Lymington serving good food and good beer (even though we can't drink much and ride) but there is one on the A337 near Pennington Cross with sofa's and would i am sure welcome the additional customers. In the warmer weather there is also a nice outside area. If there are a few people up for a meet at some point in the near future then i would be pleased to meet up. Nothing formal, just a drink and a natter.Rich.
Live life, Love life.

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
Re: Anyone in the Lymington Hampshire area?
« Reply #1 on: 25 September 2012, 01:32:31 am »
If you're interested in meets, there's the new Mayflower meet in Southampton which only started this year, but I think it's ended for the summer.

There's also a group called the Hampshire Bikers which also started this year. They have a monthly meet at the Rising Sun in Colden Common on the last Wednesday of the month (ie the next one is the 26th) from 6:30.

popeye72

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - montessa 315r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 September 2012, 03:49:59 pm »
im in southampton so not far and would be up for a meet
if it aint broke, try harder!

Fatherbiker

• DAS Born Again
  • My cat climbed in and sat looking at me!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 September 2012, 07:13:03 pm »
Thanks for the replies guys. I will be up for a meet or two as soon as i can get this fookin bike back together and my leg settles down otherwise it'll be by car......which kind of defeats the object of a bike club......but i suppose this time of the year its warm and dry by car!!.... :D

This weekend, i am taking a mate down to Devon to pick up a very nice 1000 Fazer and i expect he would be up for a meet as well!.. :D
« Last Edit: 25 September 2012, 07:15:37 pm by Fatherbiker »
Live life, Love life.