Author Topic: Horn  (Read 2000 times)

rocky1966

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Horn
« on: 23 July 2016, 11:18:13 pm »
Anyone got a real loud horn, that can replace stock one, but still hidden ?

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: Horn
« Reply #1 on: 23 July 2016, 11:44:43 pm »
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 July 2016, 11:52:04 am »
Don't see the point tbh, if a driver pulls out in front of you its a little late to give him a blast of your air horn, be something like PAAAAAAARP Bang........

I didn't have a horn on my old Kat, a mate said 'your horn doesn't work' I said 'I didn't need one' pressed the horn button and shouted 'Get out the focin way' we didn't laugh  much!

Complete fabrication, I didn't make it up!

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24 July 2016, 12:23:39 pm »
Don't see the point tbh, if a driver pulls out in front of you its a little late to give him a blast of your air horn, be something like PAAAAAAARP Bang........

I didn't have a horn on my old Kat, a mate said 'your horn doesn't work' I said 'I didn't need one' pressed the horn button and shouted 'Get out the focin way' we didn't laugh  much!

The point is for when the bastards start creeping across the front of you without looking or indicating, or are about to pull out on you 'cos they're looking the wrong way, or a pedestrian walks out onto the road between cars looking the other way when you're slowly overtaking on the outside, or a kid is about to run out in the road to get their ball, or a van that can't see you decides to reverse........shall i go on?

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24 July 2016, 12:26:15 pm »
......Or for when approaching workmates by creeping up to them with the clutch in, then letting them have a full blast to see what dance moves i can get out of them.  :lol

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24 July 2016, 01:05:05 pm »
......Or for when approaching workmates by creeping up to them with the clutch in, then letting them have a full blast to see what dance moves i can get out of them.  :lol

Thats reason enough lmao
Complete fabrication, I didn't make it up!

rocky1966

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 July 2016, 08:57:42 pm »

That's really helpful, NOT

Bretty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 July 2016, 12:11:04 pm »
I was thinking, if you got one of these, not only could you give suicidal pedestrians a good honk, but you could integrate the microphone into your helmet and also give them a good swearing at also!  :D

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Truck-Electric-Alarm-Siren-Speaker/dp/B01GH1YANI/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1469444523&sr=8-9&keywords=super+loud+car+horn
-suck-squeeze-bang-blow-