Date: 24-04-24  Time: 15:09 pm

Author Topic: Ok, my first newbie question  (Read 695 times)

Noodles

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Ok, my first newbie question
« on: 05 September 2020, 08:57:40 pm »
My 04 has a digital fuel and temp read out (I am led to believe that these were fitted later?)
It showed my fuel and temp as like a bar chart but I started pressing buttons to see what happens  :D  and that display has now gone and I now get what gear I am in and my temp as a figure and no fuel?

I have looked on google to see of there is a 'how to change the functions' type instructions but drawing a blank ... anyone help?

Cheers

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: Ok, my first newbie question
« Reply #1 on: 05 September 2020, 09:03:50 pm »
I would hazard a guess that someone has fitted a multigauge (great bit of kit) I've not used one myself so can't help you with the function but there are plenty of guys here with them that will help.
Either that or you could try googling the bike model then the word multigauge and see what comes up 👍

Noodles

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05 September 2020, 09:20:23 pm »
I would hazard a guess that someone has fitted a multigauge (great bit of kit) I've not used one myself so can't help you with the function but there are plenty of guys here with them that will help.
Either that or you could try googling the bike model then the word multigauge and see what comes up 👍

cheers and thanks  ;)  i will do some more googling

Noodles

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05 September 2020, 09:57:02 pm »

cheers and thanks  ;)  i will do some more googling

Did some digging on past threads and found links to user guides for the multi gadget and so I can have another bash tomorrow so cheers  :)