Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Fazer 1000/FZ1 corner

Anyone know of good reflash in the south ?

<< < (2/2)

Dudeofrude:

--- Quote from: Graham53 on 24 February 2020, 11:59:12 pm ---Hi Mustang
Have you fitted back on yet , What work did he do and what did you think of it ? ( if youve fitted it of course )
Price wise that’s good compared to hilltop but downside for me is no bike for a week although I could get the old gen 1 out of mothballs but she’s sorned and not insured so it’s aggro and my last resort really plus if I’m gonna do that I might as well send it across the pond to Ivan ,money I know but there’s plenty to testify as to his abilities
There are places close ish to me but as IMO it’s the bike equivalent to brain surgery I’m not going to go anywhere unless I know of owners that are happy with work done which at the mo is pointing at hilltop

--- End quote ---

I was going to use Hilltop until I came across this...

https://www.facebook.com/Treetoptuning/

Was enough to put me off

CatalinU:

--- Quote from: Graham53 on 24 February 2020, 11:59:12 pm ---Hi Mustang
Have you fitted back on yet , What work did he do and what did you think of it ? ( if youve fitted it of course )
Price wise that’s good compared to hilltop but downside for me is no bike for a week although I could get the old gen 1 out of mothballs but she’s sorned and not insured so it’s aggro and my last resort really plus if I’m gonna do that I might as well send it across the pond to Ivan ,money I know but there’s plenty to testify as to his abilities
There are places close ish to me but as IMO it’s the bike equivalent to brain surgery I’m not going to go anywhere unless I know of owners that are happy with work done which at the mo is pointing at hilltop

--- End quote ---
I would look deep inside my pockets and send it to the master himself Ivan. One Ivanised is another bike, that thing is for sure, altough ny Ivanised bike it's a Gen1, I think I have a new bike since Ivan's stuff was throw in

Graham53:
Thanks Dudeofrude,
thats exactly the sort of thing I’m trying to avoid .
I’m now having a serious re think 🤔
At least with Ivan I know I’m getting the goods , I think I’ll start recommission on the old FZS while filling the piggy bank.

And CatalinU, I had my Gen 1 ivanised ( full monty ) and it turned it into a missile that to be honest made my Gen 2 a little disappointing at first but oddly I found the riding position more comfortable on the Gen 2 and I work inside what will become the new ULez so now I’ve got the best of both worlds or will have once I can afford for Ivan to sprinkle his magic on the Gen 2
Thanks all I think my mind is made up now  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version