Date: 28-03-24  Time: 14:24 pm

Author Topic: Down the pub - the thread about nothing and everything  (Read 112472 times)

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: Down the pub - the thread about nothing and everything
« Reply #50 on: 15 March 2017, 07:42:12 pm »
who has pissed on the toilet floor dirty bastards.  send a cleaner in.
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 15 March 2017, 07:48:54 pm »
My mates Fs1e does 90, in 1st, up hill, 2 up, head wind. Its sick

That's wank.....my AP50 does 96, in 1st, up hill, 3 up, 60 mph head wind. Its well sick
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 15 March 2017, 07:55:57 pm »
my chopper moves faster with a big arse thrusting it forward.

Billy Balthorpe

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - 2 X 1987 fzr1000's, VN800
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 15 March 2017, 10:02:31 pm »
Anyway on a different note, can a person’s race can indicate their level of intelligence?

You mean like, people who spend a lot of money on a well crafted Titanium Akrapovic are very intelligent. And those who pick up a scraped can from a mate for next to nowt, cut it down so you cant see the damage any more, fit it to their bikes and find it sounds a lot better than they expected, are a lot further down the IQ tables?

Oh yes, and did someone mention tits? 

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 16 March 2017, 09:25:47 am »

Last orders . . taxi for celticdog

« Last Edit: 29 March 2017, 07:58:00 am by celticdog »
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 29 March 2017, 08:02:37 am »
Anyway . . . is religious faith a mental illness? I think it's a fine line between religious fervor and neurosis.
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 29 March 2017, 09:29:23 am »
Anyway . . . is religious faith a mental illness? I think it's a fine line between religious fervor and neurosis.

I believe in some cases it is, but in no way different to people's undying belief in sports teams, phone brands etc etc
I just think if people are let loose with their own opinions for too long and it starts to rot their brains.  You need a healthy dose of argument/debate in life to stop you tipping your minds scales to far in one direction. Problem is once it's gone there doesn't seem to be a way back for these people. One minute your questioning why apple are charging so much for inferior products the next minute your on a street corner preaching psalms and having fisticuffs with anyone that disagrees....

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 29 March 2017, 05:58:45 pm »
taxi   or minibus will do.

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 29 March 2017, 08:39:25 pm »

I believe in some cases it is, but in no way different to people's undying belief in sports teams, phone brands etc etc
I just think if people are let loose with their own opinions for too long and it starts to rot their brains.  You need a healthy dose of argument/debate in life to stop you tipping your minds scales to far in one direction. Problem is once it's gone there doesn't seem to be a way back for these people. One minute your questioning why apple are charging so much for inferior products the next minute your on a street corner preaching psalms and having fisticuffs with anyone that disagrees....

You what mate?....
Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

Billy Balthorpe

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 29 March 2017, 08:52:01 pm »

I'm sure someone said there would be tits, where's the tits?

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 29 March 2017, 09:21:41 pm »

I'm sure someone said there would be tits, where's the tits?

There ya go

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 29 March 2017, 09:23:28 pm »
My mates Fs1e does 90, in 1st, up hill,
2 up, head wind. Its sick

That's wank.....my AP50 does 96, in 1st, up hill, 3 up, 60 mph head wind. Its well sick
That's focall, my dadsfantic chopper had a turbo and nitrous  oxide and he fitted the gearbox out of a Massey furgesen tractor to handle the power, it could do 120 in first backwards, it was so fast in top he had to fit tile's from the space shuttle to his helmet to stop the friction from frying his eyeballs, the police once tried to prosecute him for speeding but when the finally caught up with him they found he had got home before he started
Now that's sick
Complete fabrication, I didn't make it up!

Billy Balthorpe

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 29 March 2017, 11:38:19 pm »
There were 150 of us living in shoebox, in middle of road.

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 29 March 2017, 11:53:30 pm »
Quote from: Billy Balthorpe =topic=22082.msg256995#msg256995 date=1490827099
There were 150 of us living in shoebox, in middle of road.
class sketch

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 29 March 2017, 11:54:55 pm »
Focin strippers are ugly here

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 30 March 2017, 07:21:00 am »
Focin strippers are ugly here

Yeah we need to stop hiring our wives and find some decent crumpet.

unfazed

• GP Hero
  • Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - FZS1000 05-06, Serow 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 05 April 2017, 10:38:05 pm »
Just a thought,

If you are expecting the unexpected, does the unexpected become the expected,

:rolleyes

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 05 April 2017, 11:05:59 pm »
Just a thought,

If you are expecting the unexpected, does the unexpected become the expected,

:rolleyes
I expect so
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 05 April 2017, 11:07:44 pm »
Anyway on a different note, can a person’s race indicate their level of intelligence?

Only if they've put it on their Harley

I think some ones having a pop at us Paddys again  :rollin

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 06 April 2017, 07:53:10 am »
Anyway on a different note, can a person’s race indicate their level of intelligence?

Only if they've put it on their Harley

I think some ones having a pop at us Paddys again  :rollin

That's fighting talk where I come from Tommy . . . just as well I moved, that and the fact that I'm a coward.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 06 April 2017, 09:05:49 am »
Now there's a topic of conversation:
What is a coward?

Some imagine it is a man who backs away from trouble and doesn't want to fight, I personally think if you can walk away (sometimes you can't) it is the sensible thing to do.

A coward and bully can very often be the same person, because both pick on someone they are 95% sure that they can get the better of.
It seems then that a coward and a bully are the exact opposite to a Hero

I think that when the chips are really down and in a life threatening situation that is when true hero's come to the fore, that is also when a true coward and a bully usually back away.

The person who puts his or her life on the line for others are very often the quiet ones in life, they are also the people that look past their own interests and are concerned for others to the point that it can cost themselves dearly.

We saw it during 9-11, the insignificant little person doing paper shuffling in a office back room become a true hero when the towers fell, because he or she led others to safety not thinking of their own safety but that of others.
I imagine that there were hero's on Westminster Bridge the day the car ran amok killing and injuring those people, you know the quiet ones often who tend to others and will often just vanish when the emergency services turn up.

I would imagine your average bully would not put themselves at risk because that is what they are cowards.
So walking away in some situations is cowardly, but at times its the right thing to do.
I have a mate that some 40 years ago now was being picked on by a guy and 5 of his mates at a disco one Saturday night, and as Billy did not respond to these guys taunting's it got worse, they probably thought he is not going to respond so we are not at risk and they upped the piss taking and pushing, there were 3 of us and Billy said to us leave it as he did not want to get involved.

I don't know what was said but one of the guys leant over Billy's shoulder and said something in his ear, Billy was at the bar facing the counter, I can picture it today as if it was just happening, Billy spun around like he had been hit by 10,000 volts and cracked this guy in the face so hard I can still hear the sound of the single punch landing, the police were called the guy was ambulanced away and Billy arrested, none of our pleas to the police made any difference. Billy was let out of the police cell about 3 pm the following day after police had taken witness statements from the bar staff and others at the disco.
We were told that the guy had to have his face wired up because Billy had broken his jaw and his upper cheek and had split his head open when he hit the floor and skidded about 15 feet across the dance floor.
Still to this day I don't know what the guy said to Billy and he will not say. I just hope I never say what it was he said. lol.
Billy is a tough guy and that is why these guys were giving him a hard time, reputation building I guess.     

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 06 April 2017, 03:38:03 pm »
Now there's a topic of conversation:
What is a coward?

Some imagine it is a man who backs away from trouble and doesn't want to fight, I personally think if you can walk away (sometimes you can't) it is the sensible thing to do.

A coward and bully can very often be the same person, because both pick on someone they are 95% sure that they can get the better of.
It seems then that a coward and a bully are the exact opposite to a Hero

I think that when the chips are really down and in a life threatening situation that is when true hero's come to the fore, that is also when a true coward and a bully usually back away.

The person who puts his or her life on the line for others are very often the quiet ones in life, they are also the people that look past their own interests and are concerned for others to the point that it can cost themselves dearly.

We saw it during 9-11, the insignificant little person doing paper shuffling in a office back room become a true hero when the towers fell, because he or she led others to safety not thinking of their own safety but that of others.
I imagine that there were hero's on Westminster Bridge the day the car ran amok killing and injuring those people, you know the quiet ones often who tend to others and will often just vanish when the emergency services turn up.

I would imagine your average bully would not put themselves at risk because that is what they are cowards.
So walking away in some situations is cowardly, but at times its the right thing to do.
I have a mate that some 40 years ago now was being picked on by a guy and 5 of his mates at a disco one Saturday night, and as Billy did not respond to these guys taunting's it got worse, they probably thought he is not going to respond so we are not at risk and they upped the piss taking and pushing, there were 3 of us and Billy said to us leave it as he did not want to get involved.

I don't know what was said but one of the guys leant over Billy's shoulder and said something in his ear, Billy was at the bar facing the counter, I can picture it today as if it was just happening, Billy spun around like he had been hit by 10,000 volts and cracked this guy in the face so hard I can still hear the sound of the single punch landing, the police were called the guy was ambulanced away and Billy arrested, none of our pleas to the police made any difference. Billy was let out of the police cell about 3 pm the following day after police had taken witness statements from the bar staff and others at the disco.
We were told that the guy had to have his face wired up because Billy had broken his jaw and his upper cheek and had split his head open when he hit the floor and skidded about 15 feet across the dance floor.
Still to this day I don't know what the guy said to Billy and he will not say. I just hope I never say what it was he said. lol.
Billy is a tough guy and that is why these guys were giving him a hard time, reputation building I guess.     
Theres a twat in our town how's always giving it large, focin idiot got right under my skin, I won't slap him (don't need the trouble with the law) but I did yank him off his barstool a couple of weeks ago when he lent into me, his face was a picture, I didn't do anything was all he kept repeating, stares at the floor when he see's me in the street now. Suits me tbh.

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 06 April 2017, 05:09:19 pm »
Seems an apt song!

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 06 April 2017, 11:21:04 pm »

Theres a twat in our town how's always giving it large, focin idiot got right under my skin, I won't slap him (don't need the trouble with the law) but I did yank him off his barstool a couple of weeks ago when he lent into me, his face was a picture, I didn't do anything was all he kept repeating, stares at the floor when he see's me in the street now. Suits me tbh.

Good move Joe, I like it, the twat was no hero just a mouth firing blanks.

Some one once said to me and I quote 'Some guys are like ducks that fart under water, there is lots of noise but absolutely no substance'

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 07 April 2017, 01:41:19 am »
You cucking funts! God bless the cowards!  :finger