Date: 29-03-24  Time: 01:12 am

Author Topic: Possible terror attack Manchester  (Read 8403 times)

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Re: Possible terror attack Manchester
« Reply #50 on: 27 May 2017, 04:45:50 pm »

I see the security level has now been down graded from Critical to Severe,  why simples seeing as it is a bank holiday the caring Tory Government would not be wanting to pay the police and security forces extra overtime now would they.
Sounds to me very much like in Jaws when the Mayer is telling everyone the water is safe because the town is loosing money.   
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 27 May 2017, 04:45:56 pm »
Yeah, 'cos Libya & Iraq were such jolly countries to live in before the leaders were taken out.
Nobody predicted the formation of ISIS, and their totally hands on barbarity. These people are just nutters due mainly to their backward thinking god bothering ways.

Anyway, stop picking holes in what everyone is saying, and give your opinion of how to resolve all this shit going on?
We have to start somewhere, whether it is deemed right or wrong, again by the PC brigade. Personally i think the mass immigration needs to stop for starters, EVERYONE i've ever spoken to about it said beforehand that crime would go up, there would be housing, school and NHS problems, and i dread to think how much more the benefits system pays out, but it's actually a lot worse than i ever imagined if truth be told.
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 27 May 2017, 04:47:39 pm »

I see the security level has now been down graded from Critical to Severe,  why simples seeing as it is a bank holiday the caring Tory Government would not be wanting to pay the police and security forces extra overtime now would they.
Sounds to me very much like in Jaws when the Mayer is telling everyone the water is safe because the town is loosing money.   

Well the way this country is sinking at the moment "We're gonna need a bigger boat."  :lol
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

Dave48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-07 Tracer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 27 May 2017, 05:02:54 pm »
Our "special relationship" with Saudi Arabia couldnt possibly have anything to do with our complete dependence on oil could it?
We throw up our hands in horror when others attack our way of life and when the likes of May states that there is absolutely no excuse for the recent actions of terrorists she is unable/unwilling to see that we, the West, are seen as the agressors that provoke such retaliation. She was trying to imply that Corbyn was in some sort of sympathy with terrorist action because of our past disastrous involvements in others affairs.
It is fundamentally wrong for any individual/nation to impose his/their will on another but this is the crux of the matter. (One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter etc etc).
The real problem as I see it is economic in that the developed countries in the western world will go to any lengths to ensure the flow of oil. Simultaneously, the poorer nations want their share of the cake but that would mean the rich cutting back which few will accept.
How do you get people to agree to share the planets resources as fairly as possible when we operate on fear & greed?

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 27 May 2017, 05:30:12 pm »
Our "special relationship" with Saudi Arabia couldnt possibly have anything to do with our complete dependence on oil could it?
Yes that's right the Saudis have loads of oil, the sooner it runs out the better and we can turn to solar power -------- hold on they have also got loads of sunshine too DAMIT!
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 27 May 2017, 05:34:09 pm »
Yes that's right the Saudis have loads of oil, the sooner it runs out the better and we can turn to solar power -------- hold on they have also got loads of sunshine too DAMIT!

:lol

Not much water in the desert. Perhaps we can do a straight swap. (Cue hose pipe ban  :rolleyes ).

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 27 May 2017, 05:34:19 pm »

seriously though we are only reaping what we sowed, years and years of aggression handed out by the British Empire or rather the ruling upper classes. But it is Joe public who will pay the price re terror attacks while the landed gentry sit safe in their stately homes.
We are a democracy Lew.  “The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”   Edmund Burke
Well we are hooked on it.  And in return the Saudi’s get to spend all the money they got from us on weapons – which seems to be one of the few major industries we have left.  And of course you ain’t gonna sell weapons unless there is conflict.
How do you get people to agree to share the planets resources as fairly as possible when we operate on fear & greed?
Steady on Dave!  Fairness?  That’s what we have people like Saddam Hussein for.  We put him in charge, he got all the money, the people got fuck all and we got cheap oil.  And of course, we got to sell him loads of weapons after we encouraged him to wage war against Iran.  But then he had to get a bit uppity didn’t he.  So we had to make up a cock and bull story in order to carry out some regime change.
Nobody predicted the formation of ISIS, and their totally hands on barbarity.
It’s just an evolution Islamic terrorism, we’ve been feeding it for years, it’s shocking but no surprise.  Such barbarism is nothing new, it’s the sheer scale of it now.

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 27 May 2017, 05:39:27 pm »

Anyway, stop picking holes in what everyone is saying, and give your opinion of how to resolve all this shit going on?

Quote from: VNA
Ok, here's what we do....

:eek

He didn't really say this  :pokefun

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 27 May 2017, 08:34:36 pm »
If it is all our own fault because our ancestors went empire building then why has ISIS killed more muslims than non muslims?

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 28 May 2017, 12:06:29 am »
Remove ISIS then get the hell out of the middle east would be my first suggestion, if another dictator takes control, so be it, not our problem. Providing the oil keeps flowing I couldn't give a dam what goes on in the country.

Complete fabrication, I didn't make it up!

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 28 May 2017, 09:10:19 am »
  It would appear that known Libyan members of Islamic Terrorist organisations were allowed free travel between the UK and Libya in order to fight against the Gadhafi regime.
Some even had counter terrorism controls lifted (house arrest).  Ie People who had links to terrorist organisations – al Qaeda for example - and considered a risk to the UK were allowed to organise and move freely between the UK and Libya.
And who ordered this?  The Home Secretary at the time was Theresa May.
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15314062.Manchester_terror_attack__May_presided_over_open_door_policy_for_Libyan_terror_suspects_fighting_Gaddafi/