Date: 28-03-24  Time: 22:50 pm

Author Topic: For Sale: Yamaha FZ1-n ABS 2008 "58"  (Read 5330 times)

Ballpien

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
For Sale: Yamaha FZ1-n ABS 2008 "58"
« on: 31 May 2015, 01:57:12 pm »
Right, the time has come to pass my bike on to someone else.

I'll be reverting the bike back to standard unless someone makes an acceptable offer for it as it stands

I've been offered £3.6k from a Yamaha dealer in stock form, which means they'll possibly be a sizeable collection of after market parts for sale afterwards

I'm more than prepared to sell as is, but only if the offer is acceptable

So if anyone is looking for a standard bike (w/gilles rearsets, as some pillock sold his stock ones a few weeks ago) I'm looking for offers exceeding £3.6k

I'm off to work now so pics and more details will be added later.
« Last Edit: 03 July 2015, 06:52:58 am by Ballpien »
“This anti-climax reminded me of the time when my girlfriend said she needed her ring widening and we walked straight past Superdrug to H.M.Samuel”

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale - PC3 USB + o2 eliminator sensor - O.E.M Gen2 bits
« Reply #1 on: 31 May 2015, 02:12:34 pm »
Do you have the front peg assemblies ballpien, heel guards, shift rods etc etc?....or is it just pegs you have?

Plus is the o2 sensor the original or is it the one you put in its place when you fit the power commander?
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

Ballpien

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 31 May 2015, 02:33:41 pm »
Hi Nog

I've just installed some Gilles sets, so I have the full assembly of rear sets including heel plates (minus the two bolts used to attach the rear master cylinder to the offside heel plate), also original front OEM pegs as well as some Oberon front pegs (these are attached atm)

The 02 sensor is the little white thing you can see in the bottom pic by the Power Commander sticker, it's aftermarket from ebay and is used to blank off the OEM exhaust sensor

“This anti-climax reminded me of the time when my girlfriend said she needed her ring widening and we walked straight past Superdrug to H.M.Samuel”

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 31 May 2015, 03:21:13 pm »
Hi Nog

I've just installed some Gilles sets, so I have the full assembly of rear sets including heel plates (minus the two bolts used to attach the rear master cylinder to the offside heel plate), also original front OEM pegs as well as some Oberon front pegs (these are attached atm)

The 02 sensor is the little white thing you can see in the bottom pic by the Power Commander sticker, it's aftermarket from ebay and is used to blank off the OEM exhaust sensor

Well id be interested in the complete set of peg related material if you could do me a decent deal.

Plus if i had the peg stuff id have the o2 elliminator thingy....wouldnt ask for the o2 on its on as what a pain in the arse posting something like that when you coukd include it in a larger sale...was looking at one on ebay myself but didnt get round to it plus i still havent fitted my PC5 yet.

Thing is....while not really in my interest to say it.......what if you dont like your Gilles or you want to return it to standard?

I got stitched up with my bike & never received them original peg assemblies......the Gilles look great but on long distances i get a cramp, for want of a better description deep beneath my pelvic crease and in my hips...mainly left side because of pulling my leg up to try to get my toe on the tiny tiny tiny selector lever end...im 5 foot 11 with pretty long legs...........trade off though as id no doubt grind the standard pegs to death.

Anyway have a think about it andlet me know....id be looking for delivery postage etc

Cheers

Fras

Ballpien

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 31 May 2015, 04:35:06 pm »
I take it you don't have the o2 optimiser?

Re the rear sets. I'm in love with the new ones. The gear change is crisper and the back brake actually feels like it works now without having to stamp on it and activate the ABS. I do a lot of slow riding and it's so much easier to control with these on. If I do go farther afield than work, 30 miles ea.w, or weekend rideouts then I'll just lower them. I don't see myself getting rid of the bike...I still have plenty I want to do to it....and if ever I do I'll just get some OE off of fleabag.

I forgot to list them and as such I've not thought of a price (ebay shows nothing) I must mention that the previous owner of the bike has sprayed them black, he hasn't lacquered them so the paint is chipping in places and has rubbed off the heel plates almost completely. There is no physical damage but they will need some attention on the aesthetic front

Make me a sensible offer as I have a big box of OE parts that I just want out of the way tbh

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 31 May 2015, 08:48:00 pm »
Just because I am a nosey bugger- why are you getting rid of the PC3, have you had the ECU reflashed? :)

Ballpien

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01 June 2015, 04:31:38 pm »
Not yet Slappy, although a fella on one of the FZ1 groups on bookface is going to the states on business within the next few months and has put it to members regarding taking their ECU's and going a group flash (sounds naughty)

The reason for the sale is I've bought the PC5 instead.

This is for all. It's advertised on Gumtree, a fella has made an offer which I've countered with £140 (meet in middle), so if anyone wants it at that price and postage, I'd rather sell it to a forum member.....but be quick, he wants it tonight.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01 June 2015, 06:34:20 pm »
Not yet Slappy, although a fella on one of the FZ1 groups on bookface is going to the states on business within the next few months and has put it to members regarding taking their ECU's and going a group flash (sounds naughty)

The reason for the sale is I've bought the PC5 instead.

This is for all. It's advertised on Gumtree, a fella has made an offer which I've countered with £140 (meet in middle), so if anyone wants it at that price and postage, I'd rather sell it to a forum member.....but be quick, he wants it tonight.

I hunted high and low for a PC3 on ebay and always got outbid but they were consistently going for the 160-180 mark so I know youd get that eventually.....still be nice to see a foccer get a cheap one despite my failure.

I got focced off in the end and got a brand new PC5 from France with the cheap exchange rate on the euro didn't work out as expensive as it could have.

Ballpien

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01 June 2015, 10:28:55 pm »
PC3 has sold

Edit, Front pegs and foot rest assemblies and O2 sensor Sold
« Last Edit: 01 June 2015, 11:27:53 pm by Ballpien »

Ballpien

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
O2 eliminator sensor - O.E.M Gen2 bits
« Reply #9 on: 01 June 2015, 10:30:41 pm »
Title edited

JoeRock

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale: Scott Oiler 'V' System - O.E.M Gen2 bits
« Reply #10 on: 03 June 2015, 10:28:54 am »
Noggy - why don't you adjust your rearsets? GIlles always include a position in there that is very close to stock, and usually you have a couple of positions which will actually make them lower than stock?

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03 June 2015, 11:14:07 am »
Noggy - why don't you adjust your rearsets? GIlles always include a position in there that is very close to stock, and usually you have a couple of positions which will actually make them lower than stock?

Well in the interest of jacking another thread.... :lol ............ive adjusted them up and back as they were down and forward.......but i jus cant get them right......half the battle is the tiny toe selector rod thing......plus as i said before the hip pain is usually left side only...so if i wasnt having to move my leg or foot id be fine......but when i do want to change gear it wont adjust so that i only need briefly flick my toe...i end up having to physically lift my leg up like im on a miniature kick starter....over time it does my tits in

Gonna see if i can find some old rad hose & stick it over the little rod to make it fatter and more of a target and lessen the travel my foot needs to go.

HarryHornby

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03 June 2015, 11:21:51 am »
I reckon you need another bike Noggy, got any ideas on what might suit you better????  :pokefun
Money doesn't buy happiness, but it buys beer, and that helps!

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 03 June 2015, 11:27:23 am »
I reckon you need another bike Noggy, got any ideas on what might suit you better????  :pokefun

:foc

:lol

Andy FZS

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 03 June 2015, 09:43:45 pm »
Don't start him off AGAIN

Ballpien

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 06 June 2015, 02:56:07 pm »
Unused Copperdawg flies

£27 posted UK mainland

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 06 June 2015, 05:26:36 pm »
Unused Copperdawg flies

£27 posted UK mainland

Dam it Ballpien :lol

Can you do me a cheaper deal on account of im already having stuff posted.....obviously never knew you had these at the time?

Quote me happy mate :D

DekF

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Fast as fck s1r
    • View Profile
Noggy, I have some flies that were made for me that are the same size as Ivans, & which copperdog copied. They're not new obviously but they work just as well. Send me a postal address & they're yours, gratis  :)

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Noggy, I have some flies that were made for me that are the same size as Ivans, & which copperdog copied. They're not new obviously but they work just as well. Send me a postal address & they're yours, gratis  :)

Ooooooooooh 8)

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
You there Ballpien?

Have PM'd you mate

Ballpien

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Just replied, nog

old son

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - ZX10R
    • View Profile
You haven't replied to me!

Ballpien

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Apologies, I didn't see your message in amongst all the ones from Noggy.

Replied.

Ballpien

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale: Copperdawg flies - O.E.M Gen2 bits - Carbon Light Surround
« Reply #23 on: 23 June 2015, 07:12:53 pm »
Scott Oiler sold

Carbon Light Surround - £70 posted. Bought but never fitted.

Carbon Rad guards - £70 posted.

brooker81

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - Busa,Fzs600,
    • View Profile
pictures of light surround please pal.