Date: 28-03-24  Time: 13:46 pm

Author Topic: BREXIT  (Read 209672 times)

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
Re: BREXIT
« Reply #3300 on: 09 June 2019, 07:53:23 pm »

Bullshit, waffle and general bollocks from a shameless self righteous cunt - Just let me know when you plan a tour and post up your itinerary so we can talk about it

Do you not think you should be apologising to me?  You are out of order Frosties.

Meanwhile………… :lol

Correct, and then there is also Labour who will do anything to GET in power.Its time for a change - starting with Peterborough tomorrow.
Oh yes.  BREXIT party fails at its first attempt to elect an MP.  Excellent! :)

Let’s be honest without any policies, well I just don’t see them going anywhere.

And this will all be good for Labour, as the BREXIT party will take many more votes from the Tories than they will from The Labour Party.  The Tories are in deep shit now.

The high court accepts it.
We will need to wait for the full verdict to be published.  The court has not, as yet, commented on whether Boris lied or not.  Not that we really need The High Court to tell us that he lied.  He clearly did.

The Brexit Party don't need a manifesto. All we need is for them to get us out of the EU. Then we can look at who we want to take the country forward, and I only hope by then the rest have seen that some things need some serious tweaking. Not holding my breath though.

No manifesto?  The BREXIT Party – vote for us and see what you get. :lol   I mean what is this The Lucky Dip Party. :lol   In a general election – no policies and no manifesto will mean no votes and no MPs for The Brexit Party.  Don’t forget we run a fix term parliament now – who the fuck is gonna vote for – well nothing.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
Re: BREXIT
« Reply #3301 on: 09 June 2019, 07:56:28 pm »
Anybody fae another cartoon?

BBROWN1664

• Administrator