Date: 29-03-24  Time: 01:55 am

Author Topic: Jihad Brides return to U.K!  (Read 21472 times)

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
Re: Jihad Brides return to U.K!
« Reply #150 on: 23 February 2019, 12:13:21 am »
I don't understand this bit. Who is extreme left?
Indeed.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 23 February 2019, 12:16:41 am »
And, umm, we do actually have people openly and repeatedly promoting a little fascist fuck called  SCYL right here on this forum

Let's just get things very clear VNA.
This is everything that TR is standing up against.
You can bury your head in the sand or stand up and be counted.
I have no shame in supporting anyone who is willing to stand up against this.
Take a good long look in the mirror and ask yourself what you stand up against.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=138907830470578&id=100030540856121

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 23 February 2019, 12:45:06 am »
I stand up against terrorists, rapists and evil states..... whatever their religion.
It seems SYL and his friends are a little more fussy as to who they criticise,  and who they don't.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 23 February 2019, 01:09:34 am »
I stand up against terrorists, rapists and evil states..... whatever their religion.
It seems SYL and his friends are a little more fussy as to who they criticise,  and who they don't.

The young lady in question is more than likely a potential terrorist....to make a point.
I cannot and will not trust her.
I couldn't give a monkeys about her age, she's a wrong'un!
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 23 February 2019, 01:15:36 am »

And it seems for a very good reason unless you choose to ignore facts.

Just take a look at the statistics of the ethnicity of grooming gangs and then dig a little deeper.

These are facts, not  predudice or fantasy.

You as a left wing liberal can deny and refuse to discuss the truth all day long but believe me ..... It's only a matter of time before everyone will be aware of the truth.

Let's see where you stand then.

Val

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Foccer-Wulf
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 23 February 2019, 01:27:23 am »
Why are you bringing up windrush - this has nothing to do with it.
Convincing.
Point us to one white guy deported to Sunderland for smoking weed then  :lol
Adrian Monk: Unless I'm wrong, which, you know, I'm not.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 23 February 2019, 09:35:57 am »
We do have our own view but you keep trying to infer we are stupid, misled, racist , fascists because we have a view that you do not agree with.

So with that in thought, can we all agree, that once again, I am correct, this time with respect to Shamima, put this thread to bed, and get back to talking bikes. ;)

And there you have it, the" I am right and you are wrong so shut up"  argument of the political zealots the world over.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 23 February 2019, 03:46:08 pm »
Just take a look at the statistics of the ethnicity of grooming gangs and then dig a little deeper.
And as I have already pointed out, you like SYL,  choose to turn a blind eye to the prosecuted groomers, child rapists and sex offenders that are EDL,  BNP members and supporters of SYL.
It's called being anti-Islamic, which is apparently OK, unlike anti-semitism.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 23 February 2019, 06:38:24 pm »

And there you have it, the" I am right and you are wrong so shut up"  argument of the political zealots the world over.

Slappy, your view is that you are unhappy that I do not share your view.  That is not an argument.

The facts are that it is illegal to make somebody stateless.  Sajid Javid has decided that he can trump the law, and has made Shamima stateless.  I strongly suspect that he will have to back down.  The reason that he is doing this is to play to an audience. 

The Kurdish fighters who have played a huge part in defeating ISIS currently hold thousands of foreign fighters in Syria.  It is against their Muslim religion and ideology to harm captured enemy fighters, but they do not have the structure or means to deliver justice.  Syria after all has been laid to waste.  Kurdish officials have stated;
We cannot bear this responsibility alone. We ask the international community and the countries to which Isis members belong to take up its moral and legal duty and repatriate their citizens back to their countries.
Unfortunately, life is not black and white.  Sometimes doing the right thing stinks.  That means taking our citizens back.  If they have committed crimes then they should be tried and jailed. 

If we fail in our responsibility then the reality is that these fighters may be recycled and ISIS or some other form of Wahhabist terrorist force may remerge elsewhere, or these people will return to the UK and other countries under the radar.

So yeah I’m putting forward a strong argument.  But apparently my thinking things through and coming to a considered opinion, rather than just ranting ‘let her rot in hell’ is unpleasant.  And that seems to be about the best you can do.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 23 February 2019, 07:07:54 pm »
And it seems for a very good reason unless you choose to ignore facts.

These are facts, not  predudice or fantasy.

You as a left wing liberal can deny and refuse to discuss the truth all day long but believe me ..... It's only a matter of time before everyone will be aware of the truth.

Let's see where you stand then.

You may have seen on the news recently the conclusion of the trial in relation to the rape and murder of a 6-year-old child on Bute.  The ferry to the idyllic island of Bute is just a few miles up the road from me.  There is a small Syrian refugee community on the island.  Not long after the shocking news broke of this most horrific crime social media was buzzing with rumours and open accusations pointing the finger at Bute’s small Syrian community.  SCYL supporter Katie Hopkins was prominent in pointing the finger, without a shred of evidence, at Bute’s Syrians.  She also stated, again without a shred of evidence, that a recent rise in sexual offenses was all down the Syrians on Bute.  Next thing there’s a twitter storm and those innocent families found themselves living in fear.
Guess what the Syrians had nothing whatsoever to do with the shocking murder of Aleshia.
And guess what again, the statistics that Katie Hopkins referred to in relation to sexual offenses in Argyle and Bute were for the period before the Syrians were settled on Bute.
It’s called racism Dazza.  And racists like Katie Hopkins and SCYL are absolute utter scum.

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 23 February 2019, 07:35:26 pm »
I pose the question: Should a foreign national come over here, commit/support a terrorist action, and be captured, would said individual stand trial here or in the country of their nationality. I assume that individual would stand trial here, so how come the woman c9oncerned cannot stand trial in the location of her alleged criminal activity?
Already covered that - see reply #12

Nope, no 12 did nt answer the question. I understand that the Kurds may be struggling for resources, but the Kurds dont have or belong to a state as such do they. There is no Kurdia, so ill guess they dont have the authority or legislation in place to try anyone. Come to think of it, wasnt it too long ago that the Kurds were considered terrorists by the various states in which they resided? It reminds a little of my old, on one of the very few occasions he talked about his national service. He served in the middle east in the aftermath of WW2, and i recall him telling me that the arabs were your friends one day, the next they were shooting at you, even the ones we were trying help. He found them unreliable, untrustworthy, and excitable, and if you had something they wanted, they would slit your throat for it.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 23 February 2019, 07:38:41 pm »

Slappy, your view is that you are unhappy that I do not share your view.  That is not an argument.

Absolute bollocks, I am very happy that  a person like you does not share my view,.
You are nothing more than a political zealot who trolls this forum preaching your spite and bile at anyone who does not share your view..

And by the way, in blaming the " Saudis "  as a whole for  financing Isis is  not only racist but Islamophobic as I am sure there are a great many Saudi people who are totally innocent of any kind of involvement.

Seems like dazza is totally correct, you and  this SYL bloke are the same, you just won"t admit it.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 23 February 2019, 08:24:15 pm »
Slappy what you have to realise is that you have to go beyond liberal you have to go past left -- keep going - do not stop at far left, you are not there yet, go around communist- what you are dealing with is a Marxist     
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 23 February 2019, 08:29:33 pm »
Nope, no 12 did nt answer the question. I understand that the Kurds may be struggling for resources, but the Kurds dont have or belong to a state as such do they. There is no Kurdia, so ill guess they dont have the authority or legislation in place to try anyone. Come to think of it, wasnt it too long ago that the Kurds were considered terrorists by the various states in which they resided? It reminds a little of my old, on one of the very few occasions he talked about his national service. He served in the middle east in the aftermath of WW2, and i recall him telling me that the arabs were your friends one day, the next they were shooting at you, even the ones we were trying help. He found them unreliable, untrustworthy, and excitable, and if you had something they wanted, they would slit your throat for it.

Aye the Kurds have been time and time again betrayed by the UK and others.  Yes 'we' tried to help the Arabs by stealing their oil, drawing up borders to suit our own imperialistic ambitions, killing and gassing those who resisted and making whole ethnicities stateless. 

« Last Edit: 23 February 2019, 08:30:55 pm by VNA »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 23 February 2019, 08:33:02 pm »
Absolute bollocks, I am very happy that  a person like you does not share my view,.
You are nothing more than a political zealot who trolls this forum preaching your spite and bile at anyone who does not share your view..
Attack me all you want.  I know it's all you can do.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 23 February 2019, 08:45:44 pm »
Yes the Kurds helped BUT they are not really fighting against isis but they are fighting for their own ends and the US are happy to supply them - which upsets Turkey. But its the Russians who have done the most to clear out isis from Syria.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 23 February 2019, 09:07:55 pm »
But its the Russians who have done the most to clear out isis from Syria.

Perhaps.  The Russians backed Assad. 

We backed the Free Syrian and others, including many Islamic fundamentalists. 

Another superpower proxy war of which ISIS funded by the Saudi's and others took full advantage.

Result – estimated 400,000 dead.  Estimated 5 million displaced. 
13.5 million requiring Syrians requiring humanitarian aid.
A country laid to waste. 

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 23 February 2019, 09:29:33 pm »
Or to be more accurate they provided lethal and often indesciminate air support to Assad's forces, whom of course the Kurds oppose.
But no, the Russians never had boots on the ground.  So no they didn't.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 24 February 2019, 02:44:44 am »
Back on subject, I've had an interesting thought.

Savid Javid has set a dangerous but important precedent. If a UK born person, who is eligible through birth line,  but hasn't applied for nationality of another country, and they have committed an act of supporting a terrorist organisation, he can withdraw their UK citizenship on the basis that they can apply for nationality of the other country, even if they don't choose to.

Now it's a fact that anybody born on the island of Ireland, including Northern Ireland, or in fact with just one grandparent born there, can apply for Republic of Ireland citizenship and get a passport.
So when is he going to withdraw Arlene Foster's British Citizenship?  :)

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 24 February 2019, 09:15:12 am »
Back on subject, I've had an interesting thought.

Savid Javid has set a dangerous but important precedent. If a UK born person, who is eligible through birth line,  but hasn't applied for nationality of another country, and they have committed an act of supporting a terrorist organisation, he can withdraw their UK citizenship on the basis that they can apply for nationality of the other country, even if they don't choose to.

Now it's a fact that anybody born on the island of Ireland, including Northern Ireland, or in fact with just one grandparent born there, can apply for Republic of Ireland citizenship and get a passport.
So when is he going to withdraw Arlene Foster's British Citizenship?  :)

For what reason, she was born in Ireland and lives in Ireland!
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 24 February 2019, 02:08:15 pm »
For what reason, she was born in Ireland and lives in Ireland!
You haven't understood my post.
She was born in Northern Ireland (part of the UK) but qualifies for a Republic of Ireland passport. I doubt though she has applied for one  :)

unfazed

• GP Hero
  • Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - FZS1000 05-06, Serow 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 24 February 2019, 03:05:08 pm »
You would be surprised as to how many of Arlene Fosters party have applied for Irish Passports  :rolleyes

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 24 February 2019, 03:21:41 pm »
If it's Arlene or Sammy, that would be priceless  :lol

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 24 February 2019, 06:16:53 pm »
Or to be more accurate they provided lethal and often indesciminate air support to Assad's forces, whom of course the Kurds oppose.
But no, the Russians never had boots on the ground.  So no they didn't.
Wrong - as usual, the Russians are supporting Assad. As for boots on the ground you are naive if you think the Americans, Russia, we do not have them there. 

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 24 February 2019, 06:36:32 pm »
Wrong - as usual, the Russians are supporting Assad.
Yes that's what I stated.
As for boots on the ground you are naive if you think the Americans, Russia, we do not have them there. 
There may have been some discreet advisors, but that would be about it.
Either the Americans or Russians putting boots on the ground could risk a major global escalation.