Date: 25-04-24  Time: 05:23 am

Author Topic: Greetings foccers!!  (Read 9846 times)

stonedpillock

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Greetings foccers!!
« on: 09 January 2012, 07:48:14 pm »
Hi to all fellow Fazer lovers.
I've got a grey 53 plate gen1 1000 just coming up to 28000. I've had it from new Well ex demo 600m. Mods are pyramid rear hugger, R&G crash bungs jack up dog bones corbin seat with yamaha tuning fork seat cover bought from Devilsyam in Fowlers car park (remember me ?). Droppedforks 10mm, renntec rack. Rest standard. Its used for year round commuting except for salted roads fundays the odd rally (incl.2 dragon rallies) Watching Irish road racing and general hooning around.
 I also have a ktm950 supermoto which is probably the most fun bike I've ever owned :evil :evil but two break downs in the space of 3 months mean our love affair maybe coming to a close :'( . Its a known fault with these bikes' fuel pump failure, fixed with an aftermarket facet fuel pump which should be a fit and forget fix  and a reg rec failure which apparently is a recurring problem every 15-20000 miles. I've done the reg rec and have yet to fit the pump so she may get a reprieve when the spring comes but I think she will have to go.

The money will go on giving the Fazer a makeover. Braded hoses new rear shock bearings etc. I've got an Ivans carb kit does anyone know if the guy who fits them at peoples houses still operates I can't remember his name but am sure someones out there knows his name. Anyway look forward to plenty of banter with you all TTFN :)
The more people I meet the more I love my dogs

eddie

• FOC-U Lost Boy.
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings foccers!!
« Reply #1 on: 10 January 2012, 03:53:19 pm »
Hi Stoned

welcome  to the site ...you need to speak to mike aka Falcon 269 for all Ivans info

stonedpillock

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 January 2012, 07:53:28 pm »
cheers eddie

On to it already hopefully should be sorted by summer. :)
The more people I meet the more I love my dogs

Farjo

• Consultor de administración
  • GP Hero
  • Admin alumni
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 January 2012, 06:34:13 pm »
Hello and welcome. I take it you're a Bristol foccer?