Date: 24-04-24  Time: 18:38 pm

Author Topic: For Sale - Fzs600 Tail unit, '03 DPBMC  (Read 950 times)

risticuss

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
For Sale - Fzs600 Tail unit, '03 DPBMC
« on: 02 September 2013, 01:14:19 pm »
Hi there guys and gals,

I bought a complete tail unit off ebay as the one on my bike had a chip taken out of it on the right side near the join with the centre section. All I was after was the right side, and the other parts were a little worse for wear than my existing ones. So I've just swapped over the right side.

The colour match was perfect on both of them, as I've reattached my broken right side, to the other bought pieces. (Hopefully that all makes sense)

Anyway, I have the other parts (with cracked right side) that I don't need and thought that someone might get some use out of them, either to replace more damaged bits, projects where you might need to fill/spray them us anyway. Or just as a replacement in the meantime till something better comes along.
I had some serious trouble just trying to find the right side in DPBMC.

I don't want much for it, £20 plus postage (about £6).

The seal was cut off along the inside of the right hand panel with a scalpel and glued back in place once the replacement was done. I found the chip when disassembling and just taped it to the inside if anyone is able to fix it and needs it. All the mounting points are intact with no cracks.

Sorry if the pictures are massive but I thought it'd help to show any dents/scratches.

« Last Edit: 02 September 2013, 01:15:30 pm by risticuss »

risticuss

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale - Fzs600 Tail unit, '03 DPBMC
« Reply #1 on: 04 September 2013, 11:12:10 am »
I may be willing to split it, if anyone wants separate bits.

PM me if interested.

Simon.