Date: 29-03-24  Time: 08:29 am

Author Topic: Bells Palsey  (Read 3645 times)

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
Re: Bells Palsey
« Reply #25 on: 08 March 2019, 09:59:27 pm »
Pleased to hear you are making progress. Great that you are back working. Quite a long haul.
Must be frustrating with the eyes.  Will that go back to normal with time?Can you drive or ride a bike?

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #26 on: 08 March 2019, 11:04:25 pm »
Pleased to hear you are making progress. Great that you are back working. Quite a long haul.
Must be frustrating with the eyes.  Will that go back to normal with time?Can you drive or ride a bike?

Eye have no idea if they will go back to normal or not. I hope they will. They are getting better.
As for driving and riding, I can and do drive but tend to need a break after about an hour. Not had the bike out since September though but hope to soon.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 08 March 2019, 11:27:51 pm »
Sure hope they do, sounds promising that they are improving.Fingers crossed.  Would be good to be back on the bike for the spring. :)

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 08 March 2019, 11:34:13 pm »
Best of luck BB - keep fighting  :thumbup

Errr, if you don't get back to biking.....can I have my Boxeye back now you've sorted it  :lol
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #29 on: 09 March 2019, 11:03:04 am »

Errr, if you don't get back to biking.....can I have my Boxeye back now you've sorted it  :lol

Ive fitted a replacement fairing and whole new exhaust but not sorted out that feccin annoying cam chain rattle yet. Dont fancy doing it myself and cant afford to pay a dealer to do it at the moment. It will get done soon though and then I can get it resprayed black to get that extra performance out of it :pokefun

coffee

• GP Hero
  • Phil Bradbury,like road racing,ireland,music
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 09 March 2019, 09:48:51 pm »

Eye have no idea if they will go back to normal or not. I hope they will. They are getting better.
As for driving and riding, I can and do drive but tend to need a break after about an hour. Not had the bike out since September though but hope to soon.

really hope this sorts itself out,but whatever happens leave it for as long as you can before telling the D.V.L.A. anything,those boys will have your licence in a heartbeat. :thumbdown
never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #31 on: 09 March 2019, 09:53:13 pm »

really hope this sorts itself out,but whatever happens leave it for as long as you can before telling the D.V.L.A. anything,those boys will have your licence in a heartbeat. :thumbdown

Its not a notifiable condition so DVLA dont give a foc