Dimitis

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: 15 July 2013, 05:10:14 pm »
Hellow to everyone. Just joined.
I have a FZ6 2004 for 2 years  :D . Only used for commuting so far. Amazing bike and enjoined it at all types of weather! Not surre how the forum works, totaly new to this kind of social media, so please forgive my mistakes.
Hope to be able to participate to lots of ride outs as I have not manage to enjoy this part of motorcycling to this time.

Thank you

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: 16 July 2013, 12:49:38 pm »
Welcome to FOC-U Dimitis. Sorry you didn't get a welcome earlier, but there's a bit of a bun fight going on over fastest colour (yes, I know, we're an immature lot on here!) in somebody elses intro post at the moment. Feel free to pitch in (stir the pot). You will actually find a lot of good advice and helpful people on here too - enjoy! Oh, and we're all addicted to piccies too, so one of your bike as soon as you get a chance...

stevierst

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XSR900
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 July 2013, 03:54:15 pm »
Greetings Dimitis, and welcome to the foc-ers, kindergarten for the childlike banter of all things fazerlike :P.
Right then, lets see your new baby on here, but I can be certain it'll be a slow one, they didn't do black foxeyes which ofcourse are the fastest. :)):)):))
Stop polishing it and ride the bloody thing!!

Dimitis

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 July 2013, 07:21:10 pm »
Thank you.
This is my Fazer. It is a bad shape  :o but hopping to fix and make some improvements in the future. Mine is 2/3 black so it is still faster that most of yours.
I am from Greece move in UK 6 years ago.

« Last Edit: 16 July 2013, 07:22:37 pm by Dimitis »