Date: 19-04-24  Time: 23:46 pm

Author Topic: Scotland  (Read 912 times)

jeffco

• Weekend Warrior
  • To old for it to be a midlife crisis
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Scotland
« on: 05 July 2013, 06:19:14 pm »
Just returned (Wednesday) from 5 days in beautiful Scotland...I say beautiful because I remember it from last time, it was too  cloudy and wet to see much this time. If it wasn't raining it was going to not to mention the gale force winds fu*k me its July. When is Jamie Oliver gonna do Scotland ...deep fried everything,  and to top it off I just about managed to beat my speeding ticket home and find out then that the kilted chappies don't do the "naughty boy class" so its £60 and 3 points................Think I will try August next year  :lol

Lazarus

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: Scotland
« Reply #1 on: 05 July 2013, 11:41:47 pm »
Just returned (Wednesday) from 5 days in beautiful Scotland...I say beautiful because I remember it from last time, it was too  cloudy and wet to see much this time. If it wasn't raining it was going to not to mention the gale force winds fu*k me its July. When is Jamie Oliver gonna do Scotland ...deep fried everything,  and to top it off I just about managed to beat my speeding ticket home and find out then that the kilted chappies don't do the "naughty boy class" so its £60 and 3 points................Think I will try August next year  :lol

feck me m8 - you're lucky it wasnt snowing.

simple rule in Scotland : If you cant see the hills, then its raining. If you can see the hills, then its just about to rain

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride!"