Date: 29-03-24  Time: 05:35 am

Author Topic: Scotlandshire Chippy night in larnark  (Read 3079 times)

neely71

• Club Racer
    • View Profile
Scotlandshire Chippy night in larnark
« on: 26 June 2013, 08:09:11 pm »
Anybody fancy a ride out tomorrow night not fussed we're larnark Callender

clanadam

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Scotlandshire Chippy night in larnark
« Reply #1 on: 27 June 2013, 08:32:26 am »
Hi Neely can't make tonight unfortunately but hopefully next time.

Kenny

neely71

• Club Racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 June 2013, 01:12:35 pm »
Weathers looking gash anybody up for a run sat/sunday

Looney tune

• Cartographic Pickpocketing Foccer
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • - FZS 600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 June 2013, 01:25:50 pm »
Tinterwebamybob back on now after a lorry ripped the wires doon. Pissing here the now pal and its forecast till monday. I have a 50th on Friday, Wedding on Saturday and after wedding party on Sunday so the bike is a no no. My last free weekend so at least it will be a good one !!
Better to stand and look a fool than speak and prove it !
If it aint broke, I'll fix it till it is !!

neely71

• Club Racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 June 2013, 05:51:19 pm »
Enjoy your weekend bud catch you soon

mr grimsdale

• AKA Lastinspace
    imageMay 09
  • GP Hero
  • AKA Lastinspace:The one and only
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Honda vfr vtec 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 June 2013, 08:29:51 pm »
Bike going in for its 16k service on Saturday and they are gonna have it for over a week as I will be working, so no biking for at least a fortnight for me.    :'(
Davie.........yes I am that man.

neely71

• Club Racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 June 2013, 10:53:29 pm »
Awch aw well me myself and I   (Again)

mickvp

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 28 June 2013, 01:44:58 am »
Not much fun trying to keep up with a 600 or 1000 on a 125, (or having a 125 hold you up if your on a 600, or 1000)so as the dragons say...I'm out :lol

neely71

• Club Racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 28 June 2013, 08:12:32 pm »
Home
About Us
Driving Experience
Events
Trackdays
Karting
Corporate
Multimedia
Merchandise
Latest News

BMW Motorrad CentralExtreme Challenge Weekend
BMW Motorrad Central Raod and Track Weekend
Motorrad Central Scotland's Road & Track Weekend returns again this year on Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th June. If you are a 2 wheel fan this weekend is a must!! Circuit entry is FREE, so if you're into bikes, come along and enjoy some of the action. Better still get involved with the trackday sessions. (Limited spaces remaining)
Like this? Start sharing with friends now!!
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email
Share on gmail
More Sharing Services
Pricing & Dates
FAQs
Weekend Bike Trackday - 2 FULL days of Bike Trackday sessions; again running on the Reverse and International Circuits!  Saturday will be running in the reverse direction and Sunday’s trackday on the clockwise format. Instrcutors will be on hand all weekend to help improve your riding skills, offer advice and generally assist with any querys you may have.
The trackday is open to all makes of bikes and for all levels of rider.  Sessions are split into Novice, Intermediate & Advanced.  Track time 9am – 5pm both days. Book tracktime for one of the days at just £129. Alternatively, enjoy both Knockhill Circuirts and make a weekend of it for only £229. (There are only limited spaces available if you'd like to get on track, please call 01383 723337.
Free BMW Demonstrator ride-outs - Motorrad Central will supply demonstrators of its 2013 model range, all available for you to test on the local roads over the weekend.  Road routes will be led by expert instructors. Note there is no charge for the demonstrations ride outs and you don't need to be booked into any track session to have a go. A bike riding licence will be required to participate and this should be presented on the day. Therefore if you are thinking of changing your bike this year, get along to Knockhill and try out the BMWS1000RR for FREE.
Suspension set up - BMW Motorrad Central's Ohilins suspension techinicians will be on hand over the weekend to help you fine-tune your bike's suspension.
Focused Events - One of Britian's biggest trackday organisers will be on hand with a number of bike riding learning activities. Firstly, mini DRZ125 off-road bikes will give you the opportunity to practice all the important riding techniques (body position, cornering and braking); all in a safe controlled instructor-lead environment. Also on hand will be the F800R, a bike equipped with an outrigger system, purpose built to teach counter steering techniques in the safest possible way.
FREE Camping onsite - Make a weekend of it! Limited space available for tents, caravans & motor homes. You don't need to book, just head along on Friday/Saturday and we'll slot you in. There is no charge and the Clubhouse will be open on Saturday night for food and refreshments.
Spectators - All spectator admission is free. If you are into bikes, then this weekend is a perfect opportunity to join like minded enthusiasts on track, on road or simply in the paddock looking at some amazing machinery. Perhaps, you have been toying with the idea of doing a trackday? Well this is the perfect event to find out all about it.

Track Driving - Book your place via the Knockhill Trackdays Section by clicking here.

Dates, Prices & Info

Any takers might go up Saturday afternoon or Sunday

Looney tune

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • - FZS 600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 29 June 2013, 09:22:19 am »
Bugger, if it hadn't been for weddings etall this would have been a great way to spend my last free weekend  :'(

Have fun big fella and do report back  :)

mr grimsdale

• AKA Lastinspace
    imageMay 09
  • GP Hero
  • AKA Lastinspace:The one and only
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Honda vfr vtec 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 19 July 2013, 09:26:20 pm »
is there anybody oot there ?   :lol
Davie.........yes I am that man.

Dunky

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 19 July 2013, 10:20:03 pm »
I know what your saying Davie it has been very quiet and I think something should be done about it, so lets get a wee meet sorted before the good weather goes.
" Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow. "

mickvp

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 20 July 2013, 12:21:25 am »
If i'm not working/busy on the arranged date (and if i can find where you guys are meeting :lol), I would like to pop along if thats ok, put some faces to names?

Looney tune

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • - FZS 600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 20 July 2013, 08:20:32 am »
I know what your saying Davie it has been very quiet and I think something should be done about it, so lets get a wee meet sorted before the good weather goes.

Now then now then now then, all that be required is for some wee soul to post a provisional date and time, then ask peeps to say if they will be there.Simples  ;)

And yes, instead of me typing all this I could have put up said date and time but I best leave it to someone else as I is snowed under and have only a 25% chance of being there  :)

mickvp,  you and anyone else for that matter are more than welcome to come along and join in. Plenty of shite talk on all subjects  :D

mickvp

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 20 July 2013, 11:22:42 pm »

mickvp,  you and anyone else for that matter are more than welcome to come along and join in. Plenty of shite talk on all subjects  :D

Minted :)

just let me know where you guys are going if we go a ride so I can catch up eventually :lol

Dunky

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 21 July 2013, 09:42:07 pm »
lol Russ Savile  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin  anyway the green welly was busy today plenty of bikes out and just a few cops on the road plus one camera van at Strathyre on the way up.

So with regards to a wee meet lets see what the weather brings this week and mibees a wee ride out to Lanark say midweek if weather is good.

Dunky.................
" Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow. "

jabbascot

• DAS Born Again
  • newby
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 22 July 2013, 12:20:31 am »
was up there today done 360 miles overall great day