Date: 25-04-24  Time: 11:02 am

Author Topic: Good music- soulweaver.  (Read 1481 times)

Captain Haddock

• Club Racer
  • Miserable Foccer.
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XT600E & TDM850 Mk2
    • View Profile
    • Gone boating!
Good music- soulweaver.
« on: 06 November 2011, 09:42:47 pm »
For some cracking new rock music check out www.soulweaverband.co.uk for their new album 'Liberty' They are an independant band with sod all money for publicity and absolutely foccing great, if you buy the tee shirt as well you'll be helping oldmotherfoccer's holiday fund as well.
You just have to love a pub band that does their own stuff and doesn't do mustang sally! (they don't do westlife either)
I've known them all for a long time now and they are lovely people well deserving of support, while you are at it look up the track remebrance day they did a few years ago for help the heroes and feel guilty enough to buy a poppy...
Come on you miserable foccers get yer money out!

Save the planet...It's the only one with beer!

oldmotherfoccer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
    • WWW.FATMAGGOT.COM
Re: Good music- soulweaver.
« Reply #1 on: 07 November 2011, 10:00:43 am »
What a small world, we do all their t shirts and mugs - known Goodge and co for a while as well, great people and yes its a great album
Fat Maggot Clothing Company - remember FOCU15 to claim your foccers discount

Captain Haddock

• Club Racer
  • Miserable Foccer.
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XT600E & TDM850 Mk2
    • View Profile
    • Gone boating!
« Reply #2 on: 07 November 2011, 05:18:47 pm »
Just pointed someone else in your direction for tee shirts today, a guy at works son does a bit of designing and is having trouble with the printing company, we were talking about soulweaver so I mentioned fatmaggot, I await the commision cheque... :lol
They've only been threatening to release that album for the last three years, I hope they havn't rushed it. :lol
Save the planet...It's the only one with beer!

oldmotherfoccer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
    • WWW.FATMAGGOT.COM
« Reply #3 on: 07 November 2011, 09:48:48 pm »
naaa, not an ounce of rush in Goodge is there, but it was worth the wait, no wonder they are finally doing a bit in the states, we see them at a few bike rallies in the year as well, and try to get them bookings for more, thanks for passing details on, laura@  fatmaggot.com normally gets me
Fat Maggot Clothing Company - remember FOCU15 to claim your foccers discount