Date: 18-04-24  Time: 01:06 am

Author Topic: Hello there  (Read 2183 times)

Yammi

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
Hello there
« on: 03 May 2013, 10:44:07 pm »
Hi all, just thought that I would introduce my self to the forum.   My name is Phil, and have owned my FZ6 S2 for over six years.  I have had this bike from new and still love every minute on it.  It's a 07 reg and I have made one or two changes along the way, like new pipes, belly pan, seat cowl etc. Will try and post some pics of my bike later, when I get used to the forum. 

Many thanks
Phil.  :)

I'm a biker, if you need to ask why, you wouldn't understand.

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: Hello there
« Reply #1 on: 03 May 2013, 11:41:20 pm »
Hey Phil,

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you love your fazer so you'll fit in well around here  8)

Some pics would be great,

Chris

It wouldn't be fun if it was easy, I just wish it wasn't this much fun.

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 May 2013, 06:34:10 am »
Hello Phil , lets ee the bike, try posting some,

Six years is a long time compared to some owners, its going well then?
An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

Yammi

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 May 2013, 06:17:04 pm »
Hi guys, not to sure how to upload a photo to this page, tried a couple but when submitted seem to go the Media album. Is there another way to upload on to the page that you are viewing.

Cheers Phil.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04 May 2013, 08:48:44 pm »
Hi guys, not to sure how to upload a photo to this page, tried a couple but when submitted seem to go the Media album. Is there another way to upload on to the page that you are viewing.

Cheers Phil.
last time i did it i clicked on the cross below this text box beside 'additional options' a white box appears with browse next to it which you of course click to then look for the photo, i do mine from my ipad & it always works this way but i do remember trying to do it from my laptop once and it was a mega mega pixel pic & i had to do all sorts of jiggery pokery resizing, it wasnt fun.

anyway i hope to see a pic soon, i dont know much about these gen 2 fz6's, my old man has the gen 1 fz6 and by all means regardless of the bad press it got he goes like shit off a shovel on it, actually the only thing i feel spoils then gen 1 looks wise is the front forks as they look so basic compared to the rest of the bike.

oh by the way - Welcome! :thumbup
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

Yammi

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04 May 2013, 09:47:25 pm »
Thanks to noggythenog sorted out a pic of my   :faz
« Last Edit: 04 May 2013, 10:00:40 pm by Yammi »

Yammi

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04 May 2013, 09:50:03 pm »
Here we go then......;-)
« Last Edit: 04 May 2013, 10:10:56 pm by Yammi »

Yammi

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04 May 2013, 09:53:09 pm »
Just one more.  :D
« Last Edit: 04 May 2013, 10:00:18 pm by Yammi »

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04 May 2013, 10:06:38 pm »
wey hey we've got a fazer doing a summersault going on there.(actually just seen you corrected it) i cant talk though as most of my recent pics were going up sideways.

anyway that's a cool looking motor,love the twin scorpions, not a fan of bag lux's though but each to their own.

hope you find your way round the site easy enough,i always click the 'home' button first, if you look carefully along the top bar underneath the pic of the bike otherwise known as 'frankenfazer' theres lots of stuff to be seen, you can put yourself on the map so others can see your rough location & you can join in on local ride outs, theres a search function so you can view previous posts about a subject instead of repeating a previously asked question, plus of course 'forum' will take you towards your bike specific area so that you can post things in the relevant areas, forum is also where you'll find the for sale section.

happy viewing! 8)
« Last Edit: 04 May 2013, 10:10:28 pm by noggythenog »
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

Yammi

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06 May 2013, 05:47:16 pm »
wey hey we've got a fazer doing a summersault going on there.(actually just seen you corrected it) i cant talk though as most of my recent pics were going up sideways.

anyway that's a cool looking motor,love the twin scorpions, not a fan of bag lux's though but each to their own.

hope you find your way round the site easy enough,i always click the 'home' button first, if you look carefully along the top bar underneath the pic of the bike otherwise known as 'frankenfazer' theres lots of stuff to be seen, you can put yourself on the map so others can see your rough location & you can join in on local ride outs, theres a search function so you can view previous posts about a subject instead of repeating a previously asked question, plus of course 'forum' will take you towards your bike specific area so that you can post things in the relevant areas, forum is also where you'll find the for sale section.

happy viewing! 8)

Thanks for the welcome guys, the pic with the tank protector is around three years old and I don't have this any more. The other pics are more recent so this is what the bike looks like at the moment.

Thanks noggythenog for the info will take a good look round when I've got more time. Like I've said had the bike over six years now so might have come a cross a few probs which I would could share with people on this forum, but saying that I'm  not that good with mechanics.

Cheers Phil.  :D

Chris

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06 May 2013, 05:49:31 pm »
Bike looks great!  8)

Chris

It wouldn't be fun if it was easy, I just wish it wasn't this much fun.

stevierst

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XSR900
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06 May 2013, 06:35:20 pm »
Never been a great lover of the fz6, but this one looks fantastic, well built there matey! 8)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Stop polishing it and ride the bloody thing!!