Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Diesels and Lawnmowers (Bike racing n things)

Spanish dwellers?

(1/2) > >>

nettshubby:
Don`t suppose anyone lives in Spain, especially the South East part, Murcia area?
Reason I ask is that we have a small holiday home near Mazarron, south of Cartagena, and last time we were over, we finally managed to find the circuit near there and how to get in!
I wondered if anyone has raced there, or spectates regularly?

Don Raymondo! :guitar

Falcon 269:
Hi,

We're north of you in the vicinity of San Miguel de Salinas.  About 30 mins from Cartagena circuito going the direct route. 

Not raced or track-dayed there but make a point of checking out the BSB pre-season tests every year.  The circuit's own website has a calendar of race meetings and also the many trackday sessions organised by UK companies.

The coast roads down and beyond Mazarron are on our regular winter riding routes.  Bit too chilly sometimes up in the mountains over the cooler months.   ;)

Mike

nettshubby:
Hi Mike, it was more a case of wanting to know about entry prices, to spectate, not race!
When we had our Guzzi over there we used to enjoy the roads over to Cartagena over the mountains, and the road from Mazarron to Aguilas. Unfortunatly we don`t have a bike over there now, but maybe we`ll take one over in a year or two.
Ray.

Falcon 269:
I've never paid to enter the circuit so can't really offer much on that score but knowing the Spanish, I doubt it's expensive to get in for national-level racing.  :)

The N-332 is fun all the way down to Aguilas and beyond.  I tend to avoid it in summer because of the tourorists in rental cars but I'll be heading south this weekend, weather-permitting.  ;)

Mike

nettshubby:
OOPS! I`ll try to keep out of your way!

Ray.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version