Date: 28-03-24  Time: 13:44 pm

Author Topic: returned to the dark side  (Read 1368 times)

sure2ride

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • - Royal Enfield
    • View Profile
returned to the dark side
« on: 18 November 2012, 02:56:44 pm »
Hi again folks, and special hi to anyone who remembers me.  I made a very bad mistake 18 months ago, sold my FZS1 and bought a BMW F800ST.  What a pile of poo!  No wonder BMW stands for bring my wallet, and what for I ask?, a crappy old parrallel twin with possible piston slap issues and rear wheel bearing failures, not to mention other faults. :'( Talk about a boring ride, after a few months I had definately had enough, but it took a bit longer to get the idea of another bike change past er indoors.
Anyway, I didn't want another Fazer as I had aleady had on 03 600 foxeye, and an 05 FZS1000S and an 04 FZ1, so over the last few weeks I have been on loads of test rides, culminating in a 08 Fazer thou last Wednesday and a 10reg Fazer 8 last Thursday.
Bottom line, I absolutely loved the Fazer8 ! what a surprise. :lol So I bought the 8 and it is being serviced and delivered this week. Can't wait. 
Pity the Fazer 8 section on here is a bit lonely, I guess that's cos there aren't that many of them. Still It's nice to be back on the site and I daresay I'll stick my nose in some of the none 8 forums for a chat.
Great to be back on the dark side and look forward to exchanging views here.
Anyone near the New Forest/Southamton want to hook up just PM me.
bfn
Clive
If you want to give God a good laugh, tell him your plans.