Date: 19-04-24  Time: 16:51 pm

Author Topic: '54 FZS1000 FOR SALE  (Read 2327 times)

SEPTIKANGEL

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - GL1800 &amp Commando850
    • View Profile
'54 FZS1000 FOR SALE
« on: 21 September 2012, 12:49:04 pm »
Galaxy Blue, ' 54 plate, 2nd owner, 9454 miles, genuine mileage. MOT & Tax, Datatool alarm/immobiliser. Factory crash bungs, but never used. Ivans Full monty professionally (Mike) fitted carb. kit with K&N filter. Exup valve working well with stainless bolts.  Iridium plugs. 135+bhp at rear wheel  yet able to return 55mpg with avarage of 49mpg. 21ltr tank allows 200 miles between refills. In standard trim with Beowulf road legal silencer and standard. Meticulously maintained, always garaged. Good C&S and tyres, recent battery, needs nothing. Not desperate to sell as I do love this bike, it does everything for me, but I've had it for 3 years, simply fancy a change and Adventure bike beckons. Need to get that outta my system then I'll probably get another Gen1  :rolleyes .  Very, very good condition although small scratch on tank.  No rust or flaky paint on engine/chassis as it's never been used in winter or when bad weather, leisure bike only used by mature owner of 54yrs. Includes Genuine Yamaha rack and smaller screen, not fitted at present. £3,195 ONO Advertised elsewhere but on offer here to any foccer at £2995 for quick sale. 
Oh yeah, I'm in Maghull, North of Liverpool, just South of Ormskirk, Lanc's.
PM me if you're interested.

« Last Edit: 22 September 2012, 09:42:40 pm by SEPTIKANGEL »
IF IT AIN'T BROKE, FIX IT 'TILL IT IS.

SEPTIKANGEL

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
Re: '54 FZS1000 FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: 02 October 2012, 07:19:53 pm »
'bump'  :D  and still only 9500 miles
Don't seem to be selling well do they?  :rolleyes  Not a sniff so far except an emailing scammer who wanted to send me a bank draft for my 'last' price before sending his shipper  :rollin
« Last Edit: 02 October 2012, 07:21:52 pm by SEPTIKANGEL »

Ketty

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Aprilia RSV Mille
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02 October 2012, 07:37:08 pm »
Hi, I am after one just waiting to sell my RF900, there is a lot of choice atm. Am out having a look at a couple of 05 models on Thursday would you be around if I'm passing?
 Trouble is I was hoping to pay around  £2500 to £2700 depending on what I get for the RF. Not trying to insult you or owt its just my budget  :)

Regards Dave

SEPTIKANGEL

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02 October 2012, 08:37:23 pm »
And what about my budget?  I've got mouths to feed   :'(
Sell yours first Dave and then get back to me, I'm around most days (the joy of early of retirement  :D ) and will give you contact/address details in a PM when you're ready but I'd not go a penny under £2800 which is just about £400 less than asking - what can you get for that with less than 10k on the clock and FULL monty!!  Be quick though, 'cos I need to finish this years Round Britain Rally mid October with a visit to East Anglia - expecting to put around another 500+ miles on it unless it's sold. I'd use the 'wing, but I like the Fazer better solo which is not only more nimble, but I actually feel comfier on the Fazer than the bigger bike, besides which the Fazer's more economical too!   In fact, I'm not sure why I'm thinking of selling it  :\ 

Capt

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03 October 2012, 06:42:13 pm »
It's a shame you want to sell it, do you think you will ever find one that good again once you realise its a mistake when it's to late?  You know how you have treated it all these years, will it really make your life that much better having anything faster to loose your licence etc......even better tank range has to be filled at some point

I'm sure you have considered everything at £2800 what a bargain, good luck it's real beauty.

Think man, think!!!!!

Grandma

• Club Racer
  • What it says on the tin
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07 October 2012, 08:27:40 am »
It's a shame you want to sell it, do you think you will ever find one that good again once you realise its a mistake when it's to late?  You know how you have treated it all these years, will it really make your life that much better having anything faster to loose your licence etc......even better tank range has to be filled at some point

I'm sure you have considered everything at £2800 what a bargain, good luck it's real beauty.

Think man, think!!!!!
Do have another rethink, can't help but agree with the above, just sold my Gen 1 with 36,000 on clock and bought Gen 2,not happy,but managed to write it off so trying Fazer 8. Regret Gen 1 now too heavy for 5'6" 60kg OAP I am giving much lighter 5PW R1 to my son with 55,000 miles on the clock as I can't bear to sell it :'( [/size][/color]However making the most of it until Fazer 8 arrives at end of month[/font] :D
Age is a question of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
If I had a brain I would be dangerous