Date: 28-03-24  Time: 16:36 pm

Author Topic: goodbye  (Read 1545 times)

bigwheelscfc

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
goodbye
« on: 09 September 2012, 11:39:35 am »
just a quick message to say thanks for all the help you lot have given me ova my time as a forum member, i have now sold my fzs600 which i was a little bit gutted about but its gone to a new home where im sure shell get looked after. i have bought a new toy which has taken me to a new forum (i no im a trator) but big thanks
« Last Edit: 09 September 2012, 11:40:26 am by bigwheelscfc »
chris

Khaotik

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: goodbye
« Reply #1 on: 09 September 2012, 09:16:03 pm »
Congrats on a lovely looking bike

markbubble

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - heinkels,excelsiors
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09 September 2012, 09:24:02 pm »
sweet bike but im sure your still welcome on the forum even if you have gone over to the 'dark side' :)

ade the blade

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - xl1000v varadero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09 September 2012, 09:59:56 pm »
sweet bike but im sure your still welcome on the forum even if you have gone over to the 'dark side' :)
i totally second that.......don`t forget, many things are more or less generic amongst bikes, regardless of make / model.....especially the oily bits ;) . i very much doubt if you needed help in any way with the `kwaka`, no one on this forum would refuse to advise etc........all except Clive (CRH) that is.....................bit of an old woman  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin good luck anyway mate, and yep it`s a lovely machine !! :)  stick around !!

Lazarus

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09 September 2012, 10:13:36 pm »
thats a nice looking bike m8 - hope you have many safe miles on it
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride!"

bigwheelscfc

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 September 2012, 06:51:42 pm »
Cheers lads ill hang around then from the dark side lol
chris

CRH

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 September 2012, 07:19:47 pm »
i totally second that.......don`t forget, many things are more or less generic amongst bikes, regardless of make / model.....especially the oily bits ;) . i very much doubt if you needed help in any way with the `kwaka`, no one on this forum would refuse to advise etc........all except Clive (CRH) that is.....................bit of an old woman  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin good luck anyway mate, and yep it`s a lovely machine !! :)  stick around !!

....bulletproof machine you got there matey?..(.if at all you do need advice bt owt)...dont ask the blade mate?..he only works on chinese scoots!!...and HE is a old woman!!..ask red98? :b fkn cross dresser!
« Last Edit: 11 September 2012, 07:21:37 pm by CRH »