Date: 24-04-24  Time: 21:09 pm

Author Topic: For Sale: Silver FZS Fazer 1000 2004 - Sheffield/Nottingham (Now with Pic's)  (Read 2776 times)

Fuzzygoth

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Bike Make : Yamaha
 Bike Model : FZS Fazer 1000 Exup
 Year : 2004
 Price : £ 2,300.00
 MOT/ TAX DETAILS 8th of May 2012/31 of October (will put another 6 months on it)
 Mileage : 44,150 now (the bike is currently in use till my other is returned)
 Colour : Silver
 Extras : Heated Grips MRA Vario Screen Info-rad Autocom Sola-Alarm 815 Data-Tagged Fender Extender Radiator Cover Rear Hugger Belly Pan Givi Rack Engine Bars  Crash Mushrooms Ivanised (Jet Kit) Extra fan (Touring hot countires) AirHorn  EBH Breaking Wave Disc's Carbon Co End Can Touring Scotoiler Braided Hoses Hagon Front & Rear Shocks

Overall Bike Condition : Good (Used Daily)
 Tyre/Chain/Sprocket Condition : Plently of life in the tyres, Recent Chain and Sprockets
 Service History/Receipts/Recent Service work : Some service history, lots of recepits, all MOT documens.
 Non Restricted/Shop Restricted/Factory Restricted: No
 Bike Location : Sheffield/Nottingham
 Any Other Relevant Info : The Rev' Counter has a slight problem that it jumps up to 7k rev's for 2 seconds but doesn't affect the running.
 Contact details: mail@davidphillips.info or 07912030455

Its Silver with a Black engine & swing arm, I've owned this bike for two years and have loved every second
 of it very fast, manouverable and grin inspiring. I am going back to University so due to space restrictions
 some of my bikes have had to go (2 already gone). Including myself it's had two owners and has had just about
 every conceivable modification. The bike runs on a de-tuned R1 engine and as such is capable of up to
 about 160 mph (not that I have ever gotten anywhere near that) and is very comfortable on the long miles.
 The bike only has 1 months road tax left on it but I'll stick another 6 months on for the winner. The bike is
 currently in use so the miles will crawl up slowly atm. It's running Road Angel Tyres and has recently had
 a new chain and sprockets. Any questions let me know and I'll answer as well as I can. The paper work includes
 all the MOT certificates to date, Handbook for the bike & Sola-Larm. One key and one alarm fob. The laquer
 in the pillion hangers is has a few marks but no rust or damage. It's been dropped once and has a few scuffs on
 the wing mirrors and engine bars while I've re-painted.

Viewings are possible around the Sheffield/Chesterfield Area, The bike is advertised in several other places so
 I reserve the right to end the auction should it sell elsewhere. No test rides are possible without the full amount
 for the bike in my hand. There is no topbox with the Givi Rack as I am using it on my remaining bike. I don't
 particularly want to sell this bike but realistically I have to slim down the number of bike I have. Delivery may
 be possible within a reasonable distance otherwise buyer will have to collect. The bike is ready to ride away.
« Last Edit: 05 October 2011, 09:10:38 am by Fuzzygoth »
Fuzzy
"High spirits are no substitute for 800 rounds per minute"

Ian

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: FZS Fazer 1000 in Silver (£2,000.00)
« Reply #1 on: 02 October 2011, 09:59:59 am »
Sounds like the extras are worth more than £2k!

The 7k error on the rev counter is telling you there is a fault in the EXUP system.

Good luck
Ian

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02 October 2011, 02:57:55 pm »
sorry you are having diffuculty selling your fazer at £2000, it makes me think my 2001 model is actually worth less than a grand!

Fuzzygoth

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05 October 2011, 09:11:57 am »
sorry you are having diffuculty selling your fazer at £2000, it makes me think my 2001 model is actually worth less than a grand!

Yeah, its annoying but unfortunately its only worth what you can sell it for :(
getting annoyed as life keeps throwing me curve balls atm :(

Fuzzy
Fuzzy
"High spirits are no substitute for 800 rounds per minute"