Date: 18-04-24  Time: 19:14 pm

Author Topic: Danny Kents problems  (Read 914 times)

coffee

• GP Hero
  • Phil Bradbury,like road racing,ireland,music
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Danny Kents problems
« on: 16 August 2019, 06:02:48 pm »
After being handed a lifeline with Leon Camiers MV Agusta he's now lost that ride after being given a suspended jail sentence for a knife crime,apparently he came upon his brother being held down by a bloke in a scuffle and pushed him off and a kitchen knife he had on him fell on the floor and the bloke involved in the scuffle picked it up and took it to the police who then arrested Danny for carrying it,he said he was carrying it as part of his work,but it didn't wash with the judge who gave him a suspended jail sentence.His boss of the racing team must have given him the elbow immediately,'cause Gino Rea has got his ride at Cadwell.I'm not sticking up for Danny with regards to the crime,I don't know enough about it,but when your lucks running rough it seems one thing after another,I've always rated him and hope this isn't the end of his career. :(
« Last Edit: 16 August 2019, 09:50:18 pm by coffee »
never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
Re: Danny Kents problems
« Reply #1 on: 16 August 2019, 10:00:37 pm »
Read that earlier today. Trouble is there's far too many talented riders chasing a very limited number of rides. All teams need sponsors who want media exposure for their product, so can't see a company happy to be associated with someone whose misdemeanor falls within the knife crime spectrum, especially in the current climate. A shame, but hasn't done himself any favours.
Whizz kid sitting pretty on his two wheeled stallion.

* Crash.Net racing newsfeeds

MotoGP

World Superbikes

British Superbikes

RSS to JavaScript