Date: 26-04-24  Time: 20:12 pm

Author Topic: For Sale - Fazer FZS1000 2005 model  (Read 529 times)

Karl

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
For Sale - Fazer FZS1000 2005 model
« on: 30 August 2019, 10:27:55 pm »
Fazer FZS1000 - Silver (though pics show a blue tank bag)
2005 model
£999 ONO.

Bike has been MOTed today - effectively 13 months left.
Advisories:
- Will need a front tyre soon
- Suspension pin, bush or joint worn but not resulting in excessive movement
- Shock absorber has a slight misting of oil, nearside front
- chain worn, but not considered excessive

Mileage is 49k.
The engine is not the original, as you will see from the pics it is silver, it should be black.

It is in fair condition - rust in various places, paint flaking, fairing cracked in a few places, numerous scrapes to the fairing. It has been stored outside the last two years.
Heated grips don't work.

If you aren't put off by now, the good: I've used the bike for a good few years now and it has been - and still is - a reliable commuter workhorse. It always starts. I have all the paperwork. I will actually miss it a lot, but my biking days are about to draw to a close for reasons nothing to do with this bike.

The bike is located in St Albans, with prior agreement I can commute to London if someone wants to see it at my work.

If you are interested, probably easiest to get in touch with me via email: wilding.karl@gmail.com (I'm more likely to check email regularly than this forum)
I've tried to be honest about the condition, so please don't get in touch unless you are realistic about the bike.

Photos of the bike are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9231pvjcv0dojhz/AAAdEwiZTYY-1cGsO8uLvU_ga?dl=0

« Last Edit: 30 August 2019, 10:29:35 pm by Karl »