Date: 28-03-24  Time: 17:35 pm

Author Topic: Invisible man  (Read 734 times)

cl1ve2004

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - vstrom 650 al8
    • View Profile
Invisible man
« on: 05 May 2019, 04:05:31 pm »
Yet another 2 twats (at different mini roundabouts) who can't see me or my bike and nearly twat me off when I'm indicating and turning right..both women (I'm not a misogynist) therefore I didn't give chase and bollock' em..
My neighbour was behind me in his car on the second incident and came over to my gaff to say even he couldn't believe it !! :2guns

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
Re: Invisible man
« Reply #1 on: 05 May 2019, 04:28:50 pm »
Cant be too careful these days. Nipped out on the bike to fetch a box of screws, followed a largish two door sporty saloon into the car park, they pulled in to park up, I followed by pulling in next to them. As I slowed alongside, stupid women flung open her door, I pulled up just before the door swiped me out. Big door too on them two door saloons. The (male) driver got out and sheepishly said thanks (probably for not hurling abuse.

I must be mellowing in my old age

DILLIGAFF

• Muppet

Plucking foccer
    Official FOC-U Saga Lout
    Kock Leeper
  • GP Hero
  • Leeper of cocks
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: Invisible man
« Reply #2 on: 07 May 2019, 11:07:47 am »
I have the same trouble with my small MX5, people look at you then pull out anyway??????
Interesting research here....   https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a28306/why-you-dont-see-motorcycles-on-the-road/
I used to not give a foc, then I discovered Red Bull and now I don't give a flying foc !!!