General > General

Dame Emma Thompson joins London protest

(1/11) > >>

vinnyb:

I've just read that Emma Thompson has flown in from L.A to join the Extinction Rebellion protest. Isn't it a bit hypocritical to disrupt peoples lives, in order to 'educate' them in the damage they're doing to the world (as if they didn't already know) when your champagne swilling, jet setting, high consumption life style has the carbon footprint of a small town? From what I've read and heard they all seem to be virtue signal, middle class lefties so I suppose she's in good company.

fazersharp:
Does the silly woman not realise by doing that she has done more harm to the cause than good.

I wonder how many are liberal lefty teachers on school holidays. Maybe it will rain next week and they will all disappear.

I cant believe the cops were dancing with them in the street WTF.

What is that glue that they use that takes the cops hours to remove them, I want sone because whatever I glue always falls apart again.

Oh and by the way Global warming is fake.

VNA - BMW Wank:

--- Quote ---I cant believe the cops were dancing with them in the street WTF.
--- End quote ---

Because the police should serve the public.  And global warming affects us all, that means it effects the future of ordinary police on the beat.
At the end of the day we are fast running out of time before man made global warming spires out of control.

fazersharp:

--- Quote from: VNA on 19 April 2019, 10:26:25 am ---
--- Quote ---I cant believe the cops were dancing with them in the street WTF.
--- End quote ---

Because the police should serve the public.  And global warming affects us all, that means it effects the future of ordinary police on the beat.
At the end of the day we are fast running out of time before man made global warming spires out of control.

--- End quote ---
Its fake

His Dudeness:
 :z

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version