Date: 28-03-24  Time: 23:36 pm

Author Topic: pfucking load of crap  (Read 10713 times)

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: pfucking load of crap
« Reply #50 on: 09 March 2019, 06:41:24 pm »

Did I tell you my sink got blocked today

Ahh !!!!  :eek
Now we are talking.  :lol
I am assuming it was the kitchen sink as these are the most likely sinks to block, although with saying that! Bathroom basin sinks and baths themselves not to mention shower tray traps can also block, but these usually block from a different reason.
Soap scum and human hair are the main culprits and cause of blockage in the last 3 mentioned above. Fat, food waste deposits and 2 Ltrs Dirty Engine Oil are the cause of kitchen sink blockages.
So the moral of this story is stop washing, bathing, taking showers and eating and use the kitchen sink for the purpose it was designed for, motor cycle maintenance.
There you go motorcycle related   

😂😂

The reason your sink is blocked is because it has an EU metric size plug hole, if it had a good old British imperial size plug hole and trap then it would be free flowing forever,  Brexit can not come too soon.

Slappy that is bullshit and you know it, nothing to do with the metric/imperial plug hole is all to do with Fully Synthetic Oil.
I read somewhere that you should never ever put Fully Synthetic Oil down the kitchen sink because it coagulates and forms a thickish foaming sludge, and, as the waste pipe is only 1.25 inches it blocks, so it is the toilet pan for Fully Synthetic Oil as it has a 4 inch soil vent pipe and does not block so readily.
All other oils are fine down the kitchen sink and I have this on very good authority, and should you have a oil /sink blockage creosote is great at clearing it.  :D [size=78%] [/size]

oldman

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - vs750
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 09 March 2019, 07:00:13 pm »
50 reply's OOOO YEAH ....!that proves the piont i made  :lol :lol :lol :lol Shake the tree nuts will fall ,come on admin end my misery  :b :b :b :b put and to my tiol,50 lashes and bread & water !OK I CONFESS it WAS ME that put the FAT in the sink ...!!!!!!!!so i now stand before my biker wonnabys ready to take my place in the
WE HEERBY BAN YOU FROM THIS EEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR BIKER SITE never to post or be contactedby the members from this day forward,
I ACCEPT THIS PUNISHMENT FOR MY BLASPHEMY  :'( :'( :'( :'( and only one of you needed to use the FFFFFFFFFFF WORD ?????????? :eek :eek :eek :eek

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 09 March 2019, 07:46:46 pm »
feller, are you pissed? I mean me and the missus have had a coupla glasses with the old spag bol tonight, it is Saturday night after all

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 09 March 2019, 08:00:29 pm »
feller, are you pissed? I mean me and the missus have had a coupla glasses of spag bol tonight, it is Saturday night after all

I've never drank spag bol before Ogri, sounds interesting :lol
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 09 March 2019, 08:01:34 pm »
My sink is clogged too.  :lol

More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 09 March 2019, 08:07:32 pm »
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

coffee

• GP Hero
  • Phil Bradbury,like road racing,ireland,music
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 09 March 2019, 09:17:35 pm »
50 reply's OOOO YEAH ....!that proves the piont i made  :lol :lol :lol :lol Shake the tree nuts will fall ,come on admin end my misery  :b :b :b :b put and to my tiol,50 lashes and bread & water !OK I CONFESS it WAS ME that put the FAT in the sink ...!!!!!!!!so i now stand before my biker wonnabys ready to take my place in the
WE HEERBY BAN YOU FROM THIS EEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR BIKER SITE never to post or be contactedby the members from this day forward,
I ACCEPT THIS PUNISHMENT FOR MY BLASPHEMY  :'( :'( :'( :'( and only one of you needed to use the FFFFFFFFFFF WORD ?????????? :eek :eek :eek :eek

all joking aside mate,maybe we drift off the bike subject now and again,nowt wrong with that IMO but if anyone has a bike related problem as I have on a few occasions, without acception it will be solved in a few hours/days.So before you start bad mouthing the site,have a good look around it first ay? ;)
never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 09 March 2019, 09:20:36 pm »
feller, are you pissed? I mean me and the missus have had a coupla glasses of spag bol tonight, it is Saturday night after all

I've never drank spag bol before Ogri, sounds interesting :lol
.the secret is to not drain the water orf the spaghetti nogster… ;)

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 09 March 2019, 10:40:16 pm »

all joking aside mate,maybe we drift off the bike subject now and again,nowt wrong with that IMO but if anyone has a bike related problem as I have on a few occasions, without acception it will be solved in a few hours/days.So before you start bad mouthing the site,have a good look around it first ay? ;)

Not wrong there fella, it's a great site alright, without a shadow of a doubt.  :)
« Last Edit: 11 March 2019, 05:33:51 am by darrsi »
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 10 March 2019, 11:58:14 am »

I am assuming it was the kitchen sink as these are the most likely sinks to block, although with saying that! Bathroom basin sinks and baths themselves not to mention shower tray traps can also block, but these usually block from a different reason.
Soap scum and human hair are the main culprits and cause of blockage in the last 3 mentioned above. Fat, food waste deposits and 2 Ltrs Dirty Engine Oil are the cause of kitchen sink blockages.
So the moral of this story is stop washing, bathing, taking showers and eating and use the kitchen sink for the purpose it was designed for, motor cycle maintenance.

😂😂

The reason your sink is blocked is because it has an EU metric size plug hole, if it had a good old British imperial size plug hole and trap then it would be free flowing forever,  Brexit can not come too soon.

Slappy that is bullshit and you know it, nothing to do with the metric/imperial plug hole is all to do with Fully Synthetic Oil.
I read somewhere that you should never ever put Fully Synthetic Oil down the kitchen sink because it coagulates and forms a thickish foaming sludge, and, as the waste pipe is only 1.25 inches it blocks, so it is the toilet pan for Fully Synthetic Oil as it has a 4 inch soil vent pipe and does not block so readily.
All other oils are fine down the kitchen sink and I have this on very good authority, and should you have a oil /sink blockage creosote is great at clearing it.  :D

Bullshit!  How very dare you!
That modern Fully Synthetic stuff  is made in litres, its metric so cannot go down an imperial size waste pipe, its an interference fit and thats why it just blocks up immediately.

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 10 March 2019, 05:44:28 pm »
As all food is measured in metric and a toilet pan and waste is imperial it follows that toilets should block every time we go for a number 2

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 10 March 2019, 06:17:02 pm »
As all food is measured in metric and a toilet pan and waste is imperial it follows that toilets should block every time we go for a number 2
But an imperial flush is big enough to get rid but a stupid EU law 5 ltre is not enough on first go so after another try = 10ltrs its gone but that is more water than a standard imperial 1 flush 
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 10 March 2019, 07:09:09 pm »

😂😂

All other oils are fine down the kitchen sink and I have this on very good authority, and should you have a oil /sink blockage creosote is great at clearing it.  :D

Bullshit!  How very dare you!
That modern Fully Synthetic stuff  is made in litres, its metric so cannot go down an imperial size waste pipe, its an interference fit and thats why it just blocks up immediately.

FUCK I think you might be right, should be OK after Brexit though. NNNNNOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo
« Last Edit: 10 March 2019, 07:09:52 pm by tommyardin »

oldman

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - vs750
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 10 March 2019, 07:12:11 pm »
!

oldman

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - vs750
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 10 March 2019, 07:12:41 pm »
!

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 10 March 2019, 07:19:26 pm »
FUCK I think you might be right, should be OK after Brexit though.
You're right, because with nowhere for it to go, we'll be knee deep in our own shit...... Aaaaaargh

His Dudeness

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 10 March 2019, 08:13:55 pm »
This is a good site. It been good for years and has been a good laugh and helped a lot of people with their Fazer but General is full of crap now. The same few crappy nonsense threads everyday.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 10 March 2019, 08:19:00 pm »
This is a good site. It been good for years and has been a good laugh and helped a lot of people with their Fazer but General is full of crap now. The same few crappy nonsense threads everyday.

Totally agree, we need some new crappy nonsense threads.
One about how crap this site is lately would be a good start.

coffee

• GP Hero
  • Phil Bradbury,like road racing,ireland,music
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 10 March 2019, 08:43:34 pm »
:

just read what you want to and deaf the rest then. :\
never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 10 March 2019, 08:46:52 pm »

Yeah bit to be fair, if it wasn't for them crappy threads then this place would have been a ghost town all winter.
You need some 'general' type threads to keep forums going otherwise they only work when people need help/info

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 10 March 2019, 08:53:43 pm »
If I pour cooking oil down the drain it would eventually block the drain,,

But what happens if I pour engine oil down the drain?
An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 10 March 2019, 09:30:34 pm »
If I pour cooking oil down the drain it would eventually block the drain,,

But what happens if I pour engine oil down the drain?

[/quote

this could be a new thread slim - "what engine oil do you recommend for my drain"

I recon Magnatec is best - I poured some down my toilet last year & I've noticed minimal skids - plus I got a pay rise that year - it's direct correlation
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

His Dudeness

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 10 March 2019, 10:07:27 pm »

Yeah bit to be fair, if it wasn't for them crappy threads then this place would have been a ghost town all winter.
You need some 'general' type threads to keep forums going otherwise they only work when people need help/info
I don't think it would have been a ghost town. There's plenty of people on everyday but I think a lot of people have got in the habit of posting in the same few threads all the time instead of starting new threads about different topics.

oldman

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - vs750
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 11 March 2019, 06:45:44 pm »
Hi every one,ALL im saying is this is what a new member see's
YES your right a good laugh is good but for a dedicated bike siteFazer owners club-unofficial
you would expect to find stuff like ......!wheres the best greasy spoon cafe,pub meets,rallys ride outs club holidays camp sites
any body going to the bike show ? or some thing apart from ??????????????my sinks blocked ? realy good and funny that was ?/ the FIRST TIME  :rollin after 10  :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z iv been on many sites and seen the same rubbish over and over again :'( :'( any way i shall not be coming back ....! ill find a biker site for bikers who wish to talk about the bikes,fix em,paint em ,RIDE EMyes i can here the CHEERS ALLREADY .... F+++   OFF ! but hay its your club your killing ....!!!!!!!!!!!!SO TO ALL IS SAY ,THANK YOU GOODEVERNING AND GOOD BYE   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXhope you fix your SINK    :)

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #74 on: 11 March 2019, 06:50:01 pm »
but hay its your club your killing ....!!!!!!!!!!!!SO TO ALL IS SAY ,THANK YOU GOODEVERNING AND GOOD BYE   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXhope you fix your SINK    :)

On the contrary, its what keeps us going.
Anyway, you dont like it so foc-u.

I will block you now.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again